Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. (15362 Views)

How Nigerian Mentality In Education Is Slowly Killing Our Youths / Why Your High JAMB Score Is No Guarantee For Admission / JAMB: UTME Score No Guarantee For Admission Into University, Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
You don't know anything yet.

Obtain a PhD award, let's see if it doesn't guarantee your success in someway.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by codemaniacs: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mikester:

No
You're not even a graduate and you claim I'm talking bag of emotions when you are the one talking bag of emotions.
Just because you're not a graduate does not mean you should talk down on graduates in order to feel good about yourself.

Go and graduate first before attempting to advise graduates.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Mikester: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
codemaniacs:

You're not even a graduate and you claim I'm talking bag of emotions when you are the one talking bag of emotions.
Just because you're not a graduate does not mean you should talk down on graduates in order to feel good about yourself.

Go and graduate first before attempting to advise graduates.

***Sighs*** OK. I've heard what you have to say. Now please don't mention me, I'm busy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
posty56:
how sure are you that they going to bring your keke back cause i one enter transportation business

Don't mind him. He is one of the he people that read about business in books and claim that they do it in real life.

Not knowing that the difference between business from "motivational speakers" and business in real life is very very wide.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by lolu2019: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
codemaniacs:

The pandemic affected many clubs. Some clubs have closed down. You should say it didn't affect some big clubs.

Look at schalke 04 league position.
Some clubs in some big leagues got financial aid from their country's F.A.
u cant understand.i am a ball player,that is what I luv,that is what I know how to do best. that is the only place I can carry first. not one stupid school that some lecturers will be frustrating students so that u can give them bribe or have sex with girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by paschalj4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
When you know what you want in life, pursue it. School wasn't created to give you a job, but rather to equip you with knowledge.

smiley You just made my day with this.

Food for thought.

God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Lordbinsmar: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
if you think that education is useless, why not try ignorance?
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by codemaniacs: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
lolu2019:
u cant understand.i am a ball player,that is what I luv,that is what I know how to do best. that is the only place I can carry first. not one stupid school that some lecturers will be frustrating students so that u can give them bribe or have sex with girls.
As long as you've not been through a football academy you're just an amateur footballer with no pedigree.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by codemaniacs: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mikester:

***Sighs*** OK. I've heard what you have to say. Now please don't mention me, I'm busy. Thanks
I will keep mentioning you when I want because nl is public.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by lolu2019: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
codemaniacs:

As long as you've not been through a football academy you're just an amateur footballer with no pedigree.
did I tell u that I still want to play professional football. if I am amateur what is ur business with that. are u the one that taught me how to do ball juggling.oga,park well
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by lolu2019: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
codemaniacs:

i am already old. I have wasted my time in that fucking school.even with my old age, I will still do better than some pro.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by codemaniacs: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
lolu2019:
i am already old. I have wasted my time in that fucking school.even with my old age, I will still do better than some pro.
lolu2019:
did I tell u that I still want to play professional football. if I am amateur what is ur business with that. are u the one that taught me how to do ball juggling.oga,park well

If you wanted to play football you would have joined a football academy when you were young but most Nigerians especially Nigerians that attended primary and secondary school don't know and are not taught the process of how to become a professional athlete or footballer.

So its not fully your fault.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by iampeterben(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
VULCAN:
Meaning that everyone who finishes Nigerian university at 22 goes on to make it in life.

The weed you smoke is strong oo

Yes oh! Very strong weed. Cos what I just said choke you ba cos you grad at 28. Cut your age for NYSC.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Cousin9999: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Are you really trying to discourage people from getting an education?

You can't be serious.

[img]https://media./images/337c1fe045909abadc18df5f9e00fb38/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by emmaodet: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Esseite:
Start your business failures and risks as early as possible while you are still young and can pick yourself up severally for the perfect one..

You are soo soo sooo correct bro.
100% correct.
This is what i do tell people but they will tell me they don't have time for business until they retire or get sacked, that is when the will use their precious pay-off or lump sum gratuity to risk/learn business and Voooalla.... it goes down the drain.
Some die of heart attacks or cardiac arrest while so go into depression.
I started business at a very early age, have made several errors, costly mistakes, lost a lot, cried and cried while my friends laugh me, family pressuring me to give up and just face my salary earning life etc
At a point, i was treaking bcus i couldn't fix my car, my apartment was just normal(not so spectacular for my status and earning), my outfit was below average, i was quietly been mocked BUT what have gained in experience, knowledge and exposure, the money they are all scared to try business and fail can't buy it.
Have passed the Business Risk Phobia stage and know what and what to do with cash now. Have been set free from my worry cage while they are still there afraid of losing their jobs and always asking for salary increments regularly

3 Likes

Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by tunary(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Miarose:
Financial outcome is not and should not be the focus of formal education.
Structured education brings about a well rounded populace which propels the development of the society.
The more educated the society is, the farther away poverty will be.
Check the statistics.....poverty is endemic in the countries with low levels of education.
While you think of trading and business to make money, everything you trade on is someone's brain child. people are innovating and inventing, the western world pour billions of dollars into research and product development.
Education aids innovation and provides solution the world's problems.
Everything must not be measure in naira and kobo.
Everything must not be measured in naira and Kobo,,, But last last naira and Kobo is what we are all after
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Obarofrederick(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
realray:
well I for one don't think education is bad but just that they failed to teach us financial education and also tend to neglect technical schools or college which I think is also very important that's why we refuse to grow as a country aside from bad leaders check all the billionaires we have in the world today 80% of them were school drop out or less educated, so I agree.....
If anyone want to attain financial education, I would suggest this book"richdad and poordad by Robert Kiyosaki"
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Obarofrederick(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
grandlexuz:

Did you type this or it was a copied piece.?
I have been monitoring her in this nairaland, she seems very intelligent
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by VULCAN(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
No little boy, it choked me cos it was stupid.

Kindly show us your evidence that EVERYBODY that graduates early made it in life.

Let me say it again.

Your statement is a stupid one.

And its cos you think that everybody is a kid like you on Nairaland that you are talking of NYSC.

With that yet another stupid statement you have revealed yourself as being a kid.

I should have ignored your illogical response but some of you kids of nowadays have this belief that you are something special when you are not.
Every generation thinks they are special. By the time you get to 40 you will realise that the ones coming after you think they know more than you also.

You will grow up some day

iampeterben:

Yes oh! Very strong weed. Cos what I just said choke you ba cos you grad at 28. Cut your age for NYSC.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by iampeterben(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
VULCAN:
No little boy, it choked me cos it was stupid.

Kindly show us your evidence that EVERYBODY that graduates early made it in life.

Let me say it again.

Your statement is a stupid one.

And its cos you think that everybody is a kid like you on Nairaland that you are talking of NYSC.

With that yet another stupid statement you have revealed yourself as being a kid.

I should have ignored your illogical response but some of you kids of nowadays have this belief that you are something special when you are not.
Every generation thinks they are special. By the time you get to 40 you will realise that the ones coming after you think they know more than you also.

You will grow up some day

Sorry for insulting you okay. Sorry my brother.
Re: The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. by Emperornice: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mikester:

I have made reasonable money from my electrical works copious enough to erect a self contain at age 21. I have also bought 3 keke and gotten two people who rent it everyday to bring back home an amount of #1, 500 daily each along with my freelancing and online businesses.

Some people just don't take time to think things through.

Good afternoon mike, I would like to chat with you about the freelancing and online businesses.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Students Study, Work And Live In China / What Are Your Experiences Of Hostel Accommodation/life? / Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.