Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr (2776 Views)

Advice To Young Girls Before Dating / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by Angelacruz: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Domestic violence
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by CheedyJ(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2021
That’s how your daughter will be flogged too when you do have one & when she’s an adult and into relationship...

1 Like

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
I flog my girl -is true that you have to beat some girls, before their head correct.

Whenever I talk my girl shout at me and she even do the worst of whatever i ask her not to do.

And she doesnt have any respect for me at all.

But unfortunately I flog her with thiny stick, since yesterday she don know where she belong.

She even cry and beg me and even beg me to mess her after the whole drama.

Pls i think you have to put some girlfriend where they long before their senses is up.

Ha bros @yinkaOdutuyo se you dey pull our legs ni? Anyway from your write up it seems you guys are into bdsm, before you know it you'll be buying tools like chain handcuffs and the rest to beat her and then do the deeds.

I seriously can't get the image of you, flogging your girlfriend off my head, i hope it is just for fun and that you are not a violence person.

what is the age difference btw you two If she likes it fine but if she no like am omo she go report you to the elders and village people.

I don talk my own o. Good luck
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bro are I hope you're getting ready for ""dragging"" ,... All the feminists in nairaland are coming to devour you grin

Who cares about feminists. What is wrong is wrong
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
Continue op... U be man mehn!! Ur mates are fighting boxing collecting millions of dollars and u are here beating ur girlfriend u are not even ashame of urself... If u man enough go challenge Anthony Joshua or Mayweather na den I go k ow say u Sabi beat... U better stop it b4isend officer kadima to ome arrest u

You are going too far bros he should go challenge herdsmen now grin
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by habsydiamond(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You are going too far bros he should go challenge herdsmen now grin
na u take am too far oo... Na beat those one I mentioned go give am but the herdsmen go piece him meat like say him be suya... Na ur own bad pass oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant / Nigerian Lady Reveals The Number Of People She Has Infected With HIV / Abeg Use This One Hold Body!!!������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.