Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (33033 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Oracleforce: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nuttella:
First day of meeting me, he is already talking about sex, meaning what? I dont need to correct such people, I just leave. I am not judging him either. I dont know what is wrong with this generation, if you tell them the truth they say you are judging them, first day of meeting him, he is proposing marriage, first day of meeting, he is talking of sex, so many red flags, I might be a believer but I was in the world before I became a full believer if a man is not sincere I know and that guy is not.

And yes I am not a virgin, neither am I still in any form of sexual sin. I am currently pure and have been pure since I gave my life to Christ, my bragging rights, if e easy, do am smiley.

As a believer, keeping pure suppose to be your second nature.....there are lots of believers that are virgins, practicing total abstinence or celibacy....half celibacy isn't sth spectacular among genuine believers...it is a.way of. keeping God's commandment and making the bed undefiled...so, your strength sexual fidelity suppose to make you stable and rescue some of these "believers " who still have challenges in sexual fidelity ....Bible instructed that stronger ones correct them (Galatians 6:1, Romans 14: 1-3, 15:1-3..)
A pastorate position is an official appointment...what one does with the appointment is what separates him from wolf or sheep...
Also asking for sex is a red flag and dangerous sign but since you can brag about your sexual fidelity, you can as well use the strength or muscle In your sexual abstinence to assist him....
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by emmyN(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
inumidun2010:

Lols.... how many books have you read concerning the SUBJECT... You think BEER PARLOUR argument is KNOWLEDGE... You go dey alright when Demons attack you because of your WIFE or GIRLFRIEND... ORI E A PE

I'm sure those so called books you are referencing were authored by the demon possessed guys the OP is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Probably didn't get you right. It's all love sha.

I salute.

Yes oo it is all love sir #peace # one love
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

As a believer, keeping pure suppose to be your second nature.....there are lots of believers that are virgins, practicing total abstinence or celibacy....half celibacy isn't sth spectacular among genuine believers...it is a.way of. keeping God's commandment and making the bed undefiled...so, your strength sexual fidelity suppose to make you stable and rescue some of these "believers " who still have challenges in sexual fidelity ....Bible instructed that stronger ones correct them (Galatians 6:1, Romans 14: 1-3, 15:1-3..)
A pastorate position is an official appointment...what one does with the appointment is what separates him from wolf or sheep...
Also asking for sex is a red flag and dangerous sign but since you can brag about your sexual fidelity, you can as well use the strength or muscle In your sexual abstinence to assist him....

Trying to assist him will end in premium tears for me, the bible also admonishes us to flee from every appearance of evil, I won't be the one to help him overcome sexual lust lest I fall with him, yes anybody can fall, nobody is infallible and you don't put yam and goat together. I have heard of sisters that tried to change these kind of people, trying to help them control their sexul lust and the sister ended up having sex with the guys and falling into the same sin they can to rescue the guys from. The devil is very smart, that is why the bible said we should flee fornication, the bible didnt say we should overcome fornication, the bible said we should FLEE fornication. 1 Corinthians 6:18

Even when Potiphar's wife wanted Joseph, what did Joseph do? He fled.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.