Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (33029 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by GENES11S: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Not to be gender biased but Satan had the opportunity to approach Adam, yet he chose Eve. Why?

[img]https://media1./images/c2123c1c345e52245c7c7902e7829dc3/tenor.gif?itemid=17971845[/img]

Short answer: Eve is the only demon (sarcasm) that is demon enough to possess man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Okay. Tell me the qualities of a real man? Pls don't give me that bullshit he must be gentle, that makes me sick

He must be forgiving

Respectful to his spouse

Loving and caring

He should be able to control his temper and manage his anger

Be be able to trust his partner

Be a good example to his children with his lifestyle and exibit some level of self
control and discipline with the opposite sex.

Of course a Godly woman is expected to exibit all of the above too.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eastcaostboy: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

He must be forgiving

Respectful to his spouse

Loving and caring

He should be able to control his temper and manage his anger

Be be able to trust his partner

Be a good example to his children with his lifestyle and exibit some level of self
control and discipline with the opposite sex.

Of course a Godly woman is expected to exibit all of the above too.
Good, hope you have all these qualities you lined up here
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by egemgeo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
sometimes I feel their only purpose on earth is to deceive and destroy ladies, it just adds a feather to their wing...God protect my sisters and daughters from men with evil intentions...Amen
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Good, hope you have all these qualities you lined up here

By the grace of God I have some and still working on the few I don't have yet.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by johnstin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nuttella:
First day of meeting me, he is already talking about sex, meaning what? I dont need to correct such people, I just leave. I am not judging him either. I dont know what is wrong with this generation, if you tell them the truth they say you are judging them, first day of meeting him, he is proposing marriage, first day of meeting, he is talking of sex, so many red flags, I might be a believer but I was in the world before I became a full believer, if a man is not sincere I know and that guy is not.

And yes I am not a virgin, neither am I still in any form of sexual sin. I am currently pure and have been pure since I gave my life to Christ, my bragging rights, if e easy, do am smiley.

You did the right thing.

May the Lord uphold you.

You will make the rapture Of the saints in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Famousdex1: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fake
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by WorkDesQ: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just because you ve been rejected by guys or have had unfruitful relationships doesn't give you the right to call guys demons.

Go and work on your hygiene, stop scare mongering, there are good guys out there making ladies happy.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
GENES11S:
Not to be gender biased but Satan had the opportunity to approach Adam, yet he chose Eve. Why?

[img]https://media1./images/c2123c1c345e52245c7c7902e7829dc3/tenor.gif?itemid=17971845[/img]

Short answer: Eve is the only demon (sarcasm) that is demon enough to possess man.

The right answer so far.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
johnstin:

You did the right thing.

May the Lord uphold you.

You will make the rapture Of the saints in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by iammolise(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting15:

Yes, many times, the whole conversation about being demon-possessed usually revolve around the female gender due to their dynamic configuration. But you see, even male folks can be influenced by demons. And indeed, many guys out there are living under the influence of foul spirits.

There are those whose bodies remain an abode to these demons. Demons, like every other spirits, are usually interested in displaying their features on earth, which can only be possible by possessing a body. That is why you see many people around acting like animals and strangely. It is not them, it is the evil spirit(s) residing in them. Even on the internet, you keep seeing people acting abnormally. They just can't help it.
Some demon-possessed folks are outrightly aware they are possessed, while some others go about their daily activities without knowing they are carriers of foul spirits.

Being under the influence of demons is even beyond having a demonic spirit inside of you. You should understand that there are more spirits than humans. Hence, there are tons of unseen demons all around at different territories and spheres. These foul spirits put in place frameworks that influences those that come into contact with their area of jurisdiction to act the way they (the demons) desire. The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ.

You know, demon-possessed ladies are usually used by the devil to lure others (particularly men) into sinful stuff so he (the devil) can have the chance to carry out his evil works as written in John 10:10. In the same vein, one of the usefulness of demon possessed guys in the hands of the devil is to use them to lure ladies into sin, ruin their lives, and take them out of the path of God

Ladies, there are many demon-possessed guys out there today, being influenced by the devil, on a mission (whether they know it or not) to ruin your life by taking you away from God's Will. The boyfriend or boss that wants to have sex with you or introduce you to something immoral (going against God's commandments) is under the influence of demons. The guy asking you to send your nude pictures or sending you pictures of his private parts on social media, is obviously under the grip of the devil, to pull you into destruction. You think a man ready to spend millions on you just for five minutes sexual pleasure is ordinary? No! The mission is to ruin your life and get you to hell fire

Many ladies, being emotional creatures, always have this deep craving for attention, acceptance and love. And many evil guys keeps taking advantage of this to lure females into moving out of God's Will. They will make it seems like they genuinely care about you, but it's a big lie. If that guy you are with (either as a friend or dating partner) isn't a born again Child of God, expect something nasty from him soon, because only Jesus can help a man to be TRULY responsible.

Hence, as a lady, the wisest decision you will make is to have an intimate relationship with God, which is enough to satisfy all your needs (even your deepest emotional and physical needs). The first step is to accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. If you are yet to do this, anywhere you are, simply say these words with sincerity "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life.

Then keep growing in the things of God by studying the Bible, praying, attending a Bible believing Church, etc. With these, it is easier to surround yourself with people (including guys) who are children of God, and you will save yourself the pain that emanates from a relationship with nasty guys.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/ladies-beware-of-demon-possessed-guys.html?m=1

Just say u've been burnt buy so many failed relationships with fast guys... See if u are a girl this is my advice to u, if u follow fast guys showing excessive care and over attention and gift showers u are in for a smooth chop n clean mouth ride... No "evil demon possession" about it. undecided
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by elbarond(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
True fact Anyone can be possessed, men, women, animals, even a tree could be possessed.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by elbarond(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
True fact Anyone can be possessed, men, women, animals, even a tree could be possessed.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by ceaser: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Some people around that push suffering Nigerians to keep quiet and desist from protesting while they also go around forums supporting the evil deeds of Nigerian leaders are also definitely demon-possesed.

Else, what other explanation would you have for someone who vehemently supports failure, terrorism and poverty all of which are the mainstays of the packages for citizens in the country presently.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Disconnect:

You forgot about the demon possessing Muslim terrorists that aid them in shouting Allah akbar before bombing a particular area

Blame YAHWEH o! Na Him create the calamity!

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eastcaostboy: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

By the grace of God I have some and still working on the few I don't have yet.
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Blackdisciple(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Demons possess more of ladies than guys ...

Google it and understand .
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

grin grin oga calm down i am not Catholic not raised a Catholic it is better to ask questions if you do not know the fact.

I was invited to baby christening here Catholic and also i have been to church of England neigbours baby christening it was a cultural shock for me.

Moreover, i said oyibo Christianity in my post.

Have a nice day smiley

Probably didn't get you right. It's all love sha.

I salute.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Happy2020: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
There are definitely demons walking around passing themselves as being good people. I had a relationship with one, he stole, lied, cheated, manipulated me until I finally saw the light. Thank god I did. I’d probably be living on the street right now. He was the worst person I have ever ran across in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by emmyN(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
inumidun2010:

Really... Do you know Demons love inhabiting Women than Men, Demons majorly posses Men to have a feeling of the features God gave Man(Authority over every Creature) Demons love Women because of the Mystery of Reproduction God gave her, Everything about Women interest Demons... Spirits have easier channels and express their nature easily in Women.. All the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit(Love , Joy, faith, Endurance, hope, Meekness) are names synonymous to Women.... it is not merely a Coincidence

I've never had to cuss out at any one on nairaland, but today you make me feel like giving you a real swoop. What nonsense have you written!
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by JTCHI: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2021
hakeem4:
How exactly do you know someone is demonically possessed?

Lala pls make this a front page.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Cousin9999: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Really?! shocked

Protect yourselves, ladies.

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:21am On Apr 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

What can you say about your Muhammed that he believed was possessed by demons (jinns in islam), he tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a cliff, but he was saved by his wife kadijat an over-age wife of your prophet?
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by inumidun2010(m): 4:14am On Apr 12, 2021
emmyN:

I've never had to cuss out at any one on nairaland, but today you make me feel like giving you a real swoop. What nonsense have you written!

Knowledge is key Mr Swooper.... Get this or Get lost...
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by inumidun2010(m): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Cousin9999:
Really?! shocked

Protect yourselves, ladies.

I'm still trying to decipher the meaning of this Image... Are those 2 individual at the back of the Priest Demons??.. if yes, this is Nollywood...
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Cousin9999: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2021
inumidun2010:

I'm still trying to decipher the meaning of this Image... Are those 2 individual at the back of the Priest Demons??.. if yes, this is Nollywood...

The bottles are full of holy water. lol
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

What can you say about your Muhammed that he believed was possessed by demons (jinns in islam), he tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a cliff, but he was saved by his wife kadijat an over-age wife of your prophet?

I say the same thing you say as regards Job. God sent calamities to him.

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

I say the same thing you say as regards Job. God sent calamities to him.

So allah allowed the demonic spirits in Muhammad took over his entire life thereby watching him to commit suicide ? Job was NOT possessed by demons
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by emmyN(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2021
inumidun2010:

Knowledge is key Mr Swooper.... Get this or Get lost...

You call that shit you wrote knowledge? Eewww

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by inumidun2010(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
emmyN:

You call that shit you wrote knowledge? Eewww

Lols.... how many books have you read concerning the SUBJECT... You think BEER PARLOUR argument is KNOWLEDGE... You go dey alright when Demons attack you because of your WIFE or GIRLFRIEND... ORI E A PE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.