Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah (18621 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by JEWELofHELL: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2021
The Bauchi state government says it will conduct a headcount of sex workers in the state so as to have an accurate data on them.

According to NAN, Aminu Balarabe-Isah, permanent commissioner in charge of Hisbah and Sharia implementation, disclosed this in Bauchi on Monday during a sensitisation workshop organised for sex workers.

He said the information gathered from the count will help the commission in taking measures that will discourage sex workers from continuing their trade.

He said investigation carried out by his agency shows illiteracy, poverty, and maltreatment from step mothers made most sex workers take to the trade.

He added that minor family issues also contributed to their decision.

Balarabe-Isah assured the sex workers that the government will make effort to re-unite them with their parents.

He also said the state government had plans to organise empowerment programmes for the sex workers as well as provide them with capital to start small-scale businesses.

The commissioner said the state government was ready to organise mass marriages for those of them who wanted to get married.

Hafsatu Azare, who spoke on behalf of the sex workers, said they were willing to quit the trade if government would empower them economically, describing their condition as pathetic.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-bauchi-will-conduct-headcount-of-sex-workers-says-hisbah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by amSTARboy: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Thought prostitution was Haram.....

Why didn't they do head count for beer drinkers

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by RealLordZeus(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2021
The commissioner said the state government was ready to organise mass marriages for those of them who wanted to get married.
grin The commissioner must be high

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by explorer250(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2021
lol

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Ekejoestar(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Isn't this a case of misplaced priority, you want to count sex work to what end? Is it to know how many people that fornicate or to what??

Islam in other parts of the world are improving the lives of their citizens but Islam in Nigeria is short changing it's adherents, but I think that Islam is not the problem but the north is the problem.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria: One country many laws.

When I become president, I will fully secularize Nigeria.

I will ban Sharia Law with its Hisbah footsoldiers.

Any Nigerian will be free to sell and drink beer no matter the corner of the country he is in.

So will he also be able to procure the services of “girls of easy virtue” if his rod ever needs oiling.

Any individual or group that kills any Nigerian on Allah’s behalf will be arrested, charged to court, his case given accelerated hearing, and if convicted, I will give a presidential assent to a public firing squad of such idiot(s).

I will scandalize the North.

Every education will be western and no room will ever be given to Arabic education.

Either I’m assassinated on seat or I set this country forever on the path of progress never to be held back by bunch of irredentists still dwelling in the 12th century.

Rubbish!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by ifytrik(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2021
amSTARboy:
Thought prostitution was Haram.....
grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by TheUndercover: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Wow, I didn't know it had gotten to this stage! Sex workers are now being given privileges. Damn!

The degeneracy of this generation. Very soon, prostitutes will have their own personal ID card.

LOL! Mass weddings for sex workers to get married, who would marry such? Well, some men would. Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Chatflick(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Even the governor patronise them

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Seniorwriter(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Nonsense process
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by LeeSantos(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
yeeeh lol.
statistically it gonna be all females in that region who fornicate, commit adultery. Cus whichever way, the men still ends up giving them money before or after sex.

but wait oh. how should they know someone is a prostitute. because most off them work online.

Hafsatu Azare, who spoke on behalf of the sex workers, said they were willing to quit the trade if government would empower them economically, describing their condition as pathetic

will they accept a monthly income of ₦30,000. if they will that good then. but I doubt so considering their lifestyle. if they would, then they would have consider factory work in the first place before prostitution. damn

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Grace001: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Hypocrite people

Olosho in Bauchi come out and register for head count.

I guess they want to share free kayamata

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by VEXT: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Masha'allah..Hisbah doing Allah work...
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by thundafire: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Yet na dem Bleep olosho pass

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by techmo(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Waste of time
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by fatymore(f): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Lol

Nonsense priority

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by alphaconde(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
shuu
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Mitsurugi(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Right step in the right direction. Empowerment would curb a lot of vices. Curbed vices would result in less criminal activity. Less criminal activity will result in a better society.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Franzinni: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Hisbah vs amotekun who go skatter who....

Like for hisbah share for amotekun.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by alphaconde(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nonsense process

my friend here has said everything
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Emyogalanya: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Wow great offer let them give them in marriage to almajiri boys . And by the way, those ones looking for husband in Gombe can join them who knows she may even win the jackpot of looooong dikeh.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by ogododo: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
The Bauchi state government says it will conduct a headcount of sex workers in the state so as to have an accurate data on them.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-bauchi-will-conduct-headcount-of-sex-workers-says-hisbah

Yet dem dey destroy green bottles, but doing head count of olosho. Also to know dere domot grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Sunnycliff(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
of all the problems of poverty in Bauchi, na sex workers headcount dem wan do. Islamabad

So you will bring man for them, oga commissioner and give them wok too to carter for family. Or is it a case of born troway almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by sylve11: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Na them still be their customers. sad cool
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by mytime24(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Yawn
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by BBright1: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Empowerment will be a good move
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Ohizfly(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Light my Kpoli

Funny Beings
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Godblessbiafraa: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by waphany07c(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Wahala b like bicycle....... . The idea is innovative, it's quite commendable. That's if they'll actually do as they say.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by greenie77: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Kolomental cheesy
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by CodeTemplar: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Lol. . . they want to count them before discouraging them. Why not discourage them and count them as you encounter them? Clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.