Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah (18663 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Oshokalo: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2021
those sex workers in bauchi are they northerners?
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Tannhauser(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:

grin The commissioner must be high

Effing......HIGH grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Isn't this a case of misplaced priority, you want to count sex work to what end? Is it to know how many people that fornicate or to what??

Islam in other parts of the world are improving the lives of their citizens but Islam in Nigeria is short changing it's adherents, but I think that Islam is not the problem but the north is the problem.
Name one country where Islam is improving the lives of its citizens?

Is it Afghanistan or Pakistan (Islamabad) or is it Saudi Arabia where Northern nigeria women even have liberty than (they silence opposing voices like mafias, remember how they killed kashogi in far turkey and dissolved his remains with chemical)
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Igeri: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why the hypocrisy ?.
We all know how mother's send their daughters to Italy down south.
We know the identities of the call girls in sabon gari's in northerner Nigeria.
The industrialization of baby factories is happening right now in south east, these babies are the future unknown gun men.

Your interest is to drag the matter along ethnic lines as if that is the solution
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Quality20(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Oshokalo:
they r mostly from other states esp benue, n SE but there r few northerners
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Oshokalo: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Nigeria: One country many laws.

When I become president, I will fully secularize Nigeria.

I will ban Sharia Law with its Hisbah footsoldiers.

Any Nigerian will be free to sell and drink beer no matter the corner of the country he is in.

So will he also be able to procure the services of “girls of easy virtue” if his rod ever needs oiling.

Any individual or group that kills any Nigerian on Allah’s behalf will be arrested, charged to court, his case given accelerated hearing, and if convicted, I will give a presidential assent to a public firing squad of such idiot(s).

I will scandalize the North.

Every education will be western and no room will ever be given to Arabic education.

Either I’m assassinated on seat or I set this country forever on the path of progress never to be held back by bunch of irredentists still dwelling in the 12th century.

Rubbish!
I don vote u already Oya check am

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Igeri: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Oshokalo:

Check the name of the spokesperson of the prostitutes and answer your question

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by 24SEVEN: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Any Nigerian will be free to sell and drink beer no matter the corner of the country he is in.

So will he also be able to procure the services of “girls of easy virtue” if his rod ever needs oiling.

Any individual or group that kills any Nigerian on Allah’s behalf will be arrested, charged to court, his case given accelerated hearing, and if convicted, I will give a presidential assent to a public firing squad of such idiot(s).

Every education will be western and no room will ever be given to Arabic education.

Either I’m assassinated on seat or I set this country forever on the path of progress never to be held back by bunch of irredentists still dwelling in the 12th century.

Rubbish!

If you ever wish to contest an election, i will vote for you.

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by habsydiamond(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Haha!!! Yeye government and commissioner.... Head count ko legwork ni.. But e funny ooo.. A state where sharia dey won know they numbers of sex workers in the state... If anyone come out as sex worker I pity their generation.. Dem won use dem do research..

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by EmekaA125(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hisbah has grown so strong in the North that it can arrest, detain and punish offenders even FG policemen. Too bad
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Ekejoestar(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kokaine:
I was 100% sure there would be a person like you who would not be able to read such a brief article and understand it because your soul is tainted with vile bias for anything Muslim or north. all the answers to your questions are in the article. any 15year old ssce holder should be able to see the answers to all your questions right there.

just in case you still need help...

they are putting measures in place to stop the reasons women go into prostitution. for them to carry out an impact assessment in the future, they need data. data to know if their schemes is working or not. if after their projected time, the number of prostitutes reduce, then their programs are working, but if it remains the same or increases, then they would have to determine other causes of it and design a new plan or work on their plan.

You are the reason why the govt thinks that everyone in Nigeria is a dullard
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by rita25(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
HOPE THE ASS HOLE COLLECTORS TOO WILL BE COUNTED? IN OTHER WORDS THE DANDAWDOOS
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by thomasjoe(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Not necessarily.
Some people have found love in hopeless places ...
Life is deeper than we sometimes think.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by IgboWarlord(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Rubbish!

Bro,Murtala Muhammed's Mercedes will be dress rehearsal compared to what those jihadists will do to your convoy man..
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Great2021(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Rubbish!

Thank God that I'm not a Nigerian. cheesy
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by gbaskiboy: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chatflick:
Even the governor patronise them
Even the Hisbahs too grin
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Bro,Murtala Muhammed's Mercedes will be dress rehearsal compared to what those jihadists will do to your convoy man..

I know.

That’s why I would need to be prepared for the job.

Reduce public appearance and foreign travels. Those are the two places they can target you. Either while you are at a public event or they plan to shoot your plane down.

About coup, every attempt at it will be bloodily quashed.

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Great2021:

Thank God that I'm not a Nigerian. cheesy

And why are you thanking God?
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by ssogundele(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Super high walahi! He's on another level of highness for him to think that one di:ck will be enough for these people amazed me o.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by IgboWarlord(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

I know.

That’s why I would need to be prepared for the job.

Reduce public appearance and foreign travels. Those are the two places they can target you. Either while you are at a public event or they plan to shoot your plane down.

About coup, every attempt at it will be bloodily quashed.

They might also wanna bomb the Presidential Palace.Also,your Personal Security Team has to be from your tribe,if possible your village.You wouldnt want any armed Northerner around you..
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Great2021(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

And why are you thanking God?
lol! Just kidding. The country tire me.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

They might also wanna bomb the Presidential Palace.Also,your Personal Security Team has to be from your tribe,if possible your village.You wouldnt want any armed Northerner around you..

Lol.

You don’t expect me to say everything here na.

Am I mad to allow my security details to be made up of northerners?

No northerner will be found in the presidential villa to avoid them having eyes inside.

Same with my driver and pilot.

Same with heads of the armed forces.

Only the navy will be headed by a northerner from the North Central who must be Christian.

Just relax!
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Anthony0094(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Rubbish!

U have my vote anytime anyday

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by compton11(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Rubbish!
nigga Nigeria is federalism not unitary.

Are u a Christian?
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by IgboWarlord(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol.

You don’t expect me to say everything here na.

Am I mad to allow my security details to be made up of northerners?

No northerner will be found in the presidential villa to avoid them having eyes inside.

Same with my driver and pilot.

Same with heads of the armed forces.

Only the navy will be headed by a northerner from the North Central who must be Christian.

Just relax!

I wish you a good 8years Mr President...Just make me your Petroleum Minister is all i ask,Your Excellency.

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Richthekid: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Really
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

I wish you a good 8years Mr President...Just make me your Petroleum Minister is all i ask,Your Excellency.

Lol.

Actually I intend to extend my tenure beyond 8 years. But if it will cause problems then I’d give it up.

About your request, maybe you can manage Minister of State for petroleum because the main ministry will be headed by me grin grin

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by zexy2030(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
that's how they will silently kill them and claim they have been rehabilitated to Saudi for reorientation, any prostitute there should run away from that state, its a plot to waste them.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by IgboWarlord(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol.

Actually I intend to extend my tenure beyond 8 years. But if it will cause problems then I’d give it up.

About your request, maybe you can manage Minister of State for petroleum because the main ministry will be headed by me grin grin

You don see am?..Upon all the strategies wey i lay down for you,you no fit grant my only request..Na me go run the coup,beware of me!! grin grin grin

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by vioment: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
I hate the idea of hisba, sharia law, amotekun, esn, ebubeagu, etc.

Nation dividers.

I be multiplier.
Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You don see am?..Upon all the strategies wey i lay down for you,you no fit grant my only request..Na me go run the coup,beware of me!! grin grin grin

Oshey!

Blaise Campaoré of Nigeria.

You are hereby marked for demolition.

Re: Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah by IgboWarlord(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Oshey!

Blaise Campaoré of Nigeria.

You are hereby marked for demolition.

I'll be worse than Blaise bro,believe me...

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You?