Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5530 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Left A Man’s House Few Minutes After Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by donbachi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
E no mean anything..be going.

6 Likes

Re: . by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:
Men, is it a must a lady comes to your house before you can consider anything serious with her?
Is it that important?

I'm certain it is not the norm but, the guy I met just four days ago is already making demands that I must come to his house.

He knows my family and the scary part of it all is that his father is a well known politician.

I wouldn't want to be involved in any unsolved police cases and I equally wouldn't want to put him in a fast lane.

He seems very focused on building a serious relationship but, I don't understand the visit my house part he has been hitting on ever since we met four days ago.

to Nigerian men it means come and fuvk.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by paulolee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
it means nothing....e depends on ur mindset...jus the same way as going to church on sundays...some do for worship, others for show off and some to just catch n impress new babes with swaggz..
it.depends on mindset..

1 Like

Re: . by Truthabulabula(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jeon:

zzor=Jeon
Funny girl. grin

Stacyo=chronian
Why are you using another moniker? grin

This is quite funny but, a true observation.

4 Likes

Re: . by tosik(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
abeg tell your father to give me money,am tired of boyfriend and girlfriend Mata.
Re: . by Truthabulabula(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
@chronian, if he isn't out for the coochie, he should be good enough to respect you and your decisions.

If he Nigerian, careful he might just be desperate for the WAP.

Jeon noted that.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jeon:

shocked angry

That's terrible.

They are that bad??
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Truthabulabula:

zzor=Jeon
Funny girl. grin

Stacyo=chronian

Means??
Re: . by Jeon(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:

shocked angry
That's terrible.
They are that bad??
yes, that's why must of them are in relationship just for sex.
Re: . by Jeon(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Truthabulabula:
@chronian, if he isn't out for the coochie, he should be good enough to respect you and your decisions.

If he Nigerian, careful he might just be desperate for the WAP.

Jeon noted that.

WELL SAID
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Some wonderful relationships Start for Bedroom while Many Ended After there...Na you Know...If you ain't feeling the Guy,Why not tell him to chill a little or move on.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
A 4-days old relationship angry

Building serious relationship kee you there.

chronian:

Compose your English please

lalasticlala please help me out.

Oh! You finally gave a response. Sorry for the comment, I was just trying to get your attention. How far nah? Una go fit come my house this weekend for a serious date

2 Likes

Re: . by MJBOLT: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by illicit(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
If u come to my house, it don't mean anything

If u go another man house, it means a lot
Re: . by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
If he wanted something serious he would have asked for a proper date and not a house visit.

That's an indicator that he doesn't want something serious

10 Likes

Re: . by Jeon(f): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
undecided
boys wer handsome pass you dy act bluefilm, even engage in criminal acts.
Re: . by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:

shocked angry

That's terrible.

They are that bad??
k

You either go now or you go later but just know that you will still go grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dammysmart: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:
Men, is it a must a lady comes to your house before you can consider anything serious with her?
Is it that important?

I'm certain it is not the norm but, the guy I met just four days ago is already making demands that I must come to his house.

He knows my family and the scary part of it all is that his father is a well known

I wouldn't want to be involved in any unsolved police cases and I equally wouldn't want to put him in a fast lane.

He seems very focused on building a serious relationship but, I don't understand the visit my house part he has been hitting on ever since we met four days ago.
Re: . by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Don't go to any man's house.Run away from anything that looks like sin.Now going to a man's house is not bad in itself but it creates the atmosphere where something bad might happen.Something bad like sex outside marriage.Something bad like rape.The truth remains that no genuinely good man would want alone time with a woman who is not his wife.If you must see each other then it must never be in private.It should be in an open place where he cannot make any move on you.Dear sister,pls protect yourself and stay safe.God bless.

5 Likes

Re: . by rex444(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
The sex part is not really a must if U end up visiting except if he rapes you which should be out of the question right ? If you know yourself then feel free to visit
Re: . by Duplexxx: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hotel is better

1 Like

Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Truthabulabula:

zzor=Jeon Funny girl. grin

Stacyo=chronian Why are you using another moniker? grin

O.P thought we didn't know who she is
Re: . by Goddeywithme: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dammysmart:
Dear OP, avoid stories that touch, most likely 89% he's inviting you for a sex romp, now do this if you must go, delay your going to when you're on your period. Try it and thank me later here

Some men are OK with sex on periods.

2 Likes

Re: . by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:
Is it that important?

He knows my family and the scary part of it all is that his father is a well known politician.

If you trust him go nothing is going to sele.

The question you should ask him does he have sofa, couch in his house or chair if not aunty run
Re: . by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jeon:

I don't think so not all bloke are monsters the way you portray them.
Re: . by Misterone: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:
Is it that important?

Don't Visit him in his house if you don't want to Bleep. what are you doing in his house that you cannot do outside. I repeat don't go to his house if you don't want to Bleep. you may be raped also
Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Well, if it becomes a proper relationship, at some point, y'll will have to start visiting each other at home.

Hanging out outdoor all the time means spending money, plus not being in your relaxed state.

However, it's a problem that he's belabouring the request. Since you're hesitant, he should have respected your reservations and stopped asking.

I suggest you don't go at all until you're personally comfortable with the idea.

If it results in an issue from him, then please let him go. That'll be all the sign you need that he didn't have good intentions for you.

3 Likes

Re: . by TJaguar(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2021
He just wants to hit
Re: . by CheedyJ(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2021
Jeon:

Very dumb generalization...
Re: . by baralatie(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Truthabulabula:

zzor=Jeon
Funny girl. grin

Stacyo=chronian

Re: . by Theboy21: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Somebody about to be smashed cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? / Anita Joseph’s Husband, Grabs Her Breast, Kisses It And Buries his head in it / Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.