Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5572 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Left A Man’s House Few Minutes After Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
StacyO, you are doing well
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
KidDarkness:

I'm not whoever that is
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2021
KidDarkness:

It is no longer stacyomolol la
It is now chronian grin

I'm not the girl.
Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
StacyO:

It is no longer stacyomolol la
It is now chronian grin

I'm not the girl.
StacyO, why did you mention me this morning? I'm not feeling well today. I was yesterday. Cold and flu dey. Your mention was as loud as a whisper in the wind that i had to come out of my house to check if you are outside. And yes, I no go church. I agree she's not you, you are not her, her is not you and you is not she. Give me a free pass today, tomorrow we will continue and yell “you shall not pass"
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2021
KidDarkness:

StacyO, why did you mention me this morning? I'm not feeling well today. I was yesterday. Cold and flu dey. Your mention was as loud as a whisper in the wind that i had to come out of my house to check if you are outside. And yes, I no go church. I agree she's not you, you are not her, her is not you and you is not she. Give me a free pass today, tomorrow we will continue and yell “you shall not pass"

Take proper care of yourself, please.

Keep to warm environment more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Check Out These Pics; Do You Agree / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning. / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.