Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere (1007 Views)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Judge Awards ₦100m Damages To Uzoma Okere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere by andrewnwa: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
I SAW  OHAKIM ON THE THRONE….PROPHET OKERE

Senior special apostle D.I. Okere, the man who predicted that Dr Ikedi Ohakim will emerge victorious at the supreme court in the case between him and All progressives Grand Alliance(APGA) gubernatorial candidate in 2007, Chief Martin Agbaso is at it again.
The Umuneke Ngor, Ngor Okpala born spiritualist has predicted that Governor Ikedi Ohakim will win the 2011 Imo State gubernatorial election on April 26 convincingly even as he said his opponents will be violent on the election day.
Special Apostle Okere who spoke exclusively to Nationwide after the Cherubim and Seraphim Palm Sunday Service yesterday at Umeneke Ngor said the Lord revealed to him once more that he brought Governor Ohakim in 2007 to do a job for Imo State for eight years and because he is God, his word will be fulfilled.
According to him, the doubting Thomas still doubt and will continue doubting until the election is over, God’s word remains the same and the creator has given victory to Ohakim for reasons best known to him.
He said the revelation of August 2009 where the lord spoke in favour of Governor Ohakim emerging again in 2011 came back to focus yesterday at the palm, Sunday service and revealed that God has not changed his decision concerning the governorship of Imo state in any way.
Special Senior Apostle Okere had prophesized Governor Ohakim’s victory for a second term in August 2009 which was published in the Nigerian Horn Newspaper of August 6-9, 2009 in which he was emphatical about victory at both the supreme court and 2011…

Re: I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere by Fogman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
What is the relationship between this post and the suspended Interior minister pix attached here?
Re: I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere by nusdog: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
Dude, you are only wasting your time. You and your boss(if you are not him) are going down. It's fait accompli.
Re: I Saw Ohakim On The Throne….prophet Okere by macjive01: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
Even angels in heaven can't save OHAKIM unless God himself, which I don't think wud be happening on saturday.

Silly 419er.

10000 jobs! Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sowore Right To Have Characterized Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Heroine? / What Is This Man Crying About? I Thought They Did Not Need PDP & Voted For ACN? / My Wife Lend Her Friend Money From Her Overdraft Account In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.