Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) (2032 Views)

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Becomricho: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
Beaf that map you got of ethnics map of nigeria is wrong. here is the real map.
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Musiwa13: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
map

Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Musiwa13: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
this is the best, i can do for space
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Musiwa13: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by oncolor: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
Becomricho:

Beaf that map you got of ethnics map of nigeria is wrong. here is the real map.
Musiwa,:

You also made a mistake, you posted the topic using your wrong self.
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Musiwa13: 1:21am On Apr 20, 2011
what mistake
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Beaf: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2011
Musiwa,:

what mistake

Please can you teach me batu engrrrrrrrriiissss?
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Ystranger: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2011
Beaf:

Please can you teach me batu engrrrrrrrriiissss?

Go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

:::She feeling the Beaf, 'cos the Beaf be 'begging the question::: LOL
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Beaf: 1:37am On Apr 20, 2011
^
Lol. You are as daft as a tree stump. Maybe garri was in your feeding bottle as a baby. grin grin grin
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Ystranger: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

I agree.  But compared to you, I am like a genius!

You may be wondering why I am so smart, here is a link for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

If you go through the link above, and take your time digesting the content, it wont take you long before you start reasoning like Ekt_Bear, Ndu chuks and yours truly.   grin I know, we are like God to intellectual midgets like you.
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Beaf: 1:54am On Apr 20, 2011
^
Thank God you've agreed, cos you are as donkey brained as your brother who I accused of one logical fallacy, only for him to go, "hang on! Yes I'm guilty, but you got the wrong fallacy!"

Lol! Did you miss a lot of fruit and veg as a kid? grin
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by Justcash(m): 2:00am On Apr 20, 2011
Ystranger:

^^^

I agree.  But compared to you, I am like a genius!

You may be wondering why I am so smart, here is a link for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

If you go through the link above, and take your time digesting the content, it wont take you long before you start reasoning like Ekt_Bear, Ndu chuks and yours truly.   grin I know, we are like God to intellectual midgets like you.

It is good that you THINK that you are LIKE a genius . It would have been really disgusting if you actually thought that you were one. Point of correction, being a genius is different from being an A-nus. You are an a-nus. In otherwords, an A-ss Ho-le. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Beaf That Map You Got Of Ethnics Map From Bbc Of Nigeria Is Wrong. (real) by ektbear: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2011
Interesting map.

(1) (Reply)

The Media Is Silent While Amaechi Murders The Constitution / APC Vs PDP Election / Nigeria's Jonathan Vows To Beat Graft, Boko Haram In Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.