Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? (7532 Views)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Why Ladies Avoid Questions / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by sammirano: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Duplexxx: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is to avoid the 6 rounds
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
I dnt sleep o...infact na that Time to drink water go begin hungry me the most

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2021
so we finally fvck
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Handsnigga: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Do you really like me or you're looking for a girl that you want to defile?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Kobicove:

The real reason is that during sex the male body releases a hormone which induces sleep undecided
grin..ok
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
Questions like

What's next?

Are you happy now?

What am I to you now?

Hope you didn't release? I m very fertile this week o

When are you coming to meet my people? grin
grin..
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by epondudu: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is it sweet ? grin
Do you enjoy it?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by bmdmix3: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
what about the money u promised me.
spit

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kobicove:

The real reason is that during sex the male body releases a hormone which induces sleep undecided
K
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Look into my eyes and tell me u won't cheat tongue
I won't ch.........ch...... Ok. I won't ch.......... ch....... Sorry I can't. Difficult to say
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

I won't ch.........ch...... Ok. I won't ch.......... ch....... Sorry I can't. Difficult to say
It runs in the blood grin
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
It runs in the blood grin
It doesn't. I'm a one soup eater
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

It doesn't. I'm a one soup eater
You don't like varieties then, are u a monk?
It's good ooo
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

You don't like varieties then, are u a monk?
It's good ooo
I guess i will have to give it a second thought and experiment with varieties. You know they say variety is the spice of life. Will prolly need the experience
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by fineboynl(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
the chemical hormones the brain release after it are way too enormous. the hate and dislike hormones or see finish. everything will end up changing how the man feels about the girl and it will get worsen if the guy don't love her but only a lust. the mood at the time will be how to discharge her so you can sleep or think about your horrible life and time wasted chasing after her.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yungstallion:
Baby you know that bag that we saw in Amaka's shop, will you buy it for me? undecided
After sex? Haba, this is like asking a politician for pipe born water after he don win election finish.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

I guess i will have to give it a second thought and experiment with varieties. You know they say variety is the spice of life. Will prolly need the experience
Aiit, some experience are not worth it sha wink
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Aiit, some experience are not worth it sha wink
I know we use one hand to eat efo riro but I don't know if will use both hands to eat ewedu. Hope you get my point now
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

I know we use one hand to eat efo riro but I don't know if will use both hands to eat ewedu. Hope you get my point now
Just one hand. You won't want to stain d other hand.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Just one hand. You won't want to stain d other hand.
What if the ewedu, shaki and amala is so sweet that I have to lick the ten fingers. Amala in one hand, shaki and round about in the other
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

What if the ewedu, shaki and amala is so sweet that I have to lick the ten fingers. Amala in one hand, shaki and round about in the other
You go still use one hand.
One after d other, only a glutton will use two hands to eat

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

You go still use one hand.
One after d other, only a glutton will use two hands to eat
What if a lion comes in when I'm eating and people starts running, I will use two hands to finish the food before joining them to run
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

What if a lion comes in when I'm eating and people starts running, I will use two hands to finish the food before joining them to run
Funny u.
If lion de come u go 4get food, am very certain u deed b d first to teleport
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Funny u.
If lion de come u go 4get food, am very certain u deed b d first to teleport
I accept but i would teleport with the food. I'm allergic to food wastage. Moreover i will need the strength to run
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

I accept but i would teleport with the food. I'm allergic to food wastage. Moreover i will need the strength to run
Just say you like food cheesy
Allergic ko allergic ni.
Actually i will teleport with d food too, especially when dat efo has enough locust beans and assorted meat
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Just say you like food cheesy
Allergic ko allergic ni.
Actually i will teleport with d food too, especially when dat efo has enough locust beans and assorted meat
Chai! you want to make me hungry again when i have already eaten. It seems your plan is to turn this 2 packs i'm managing to 1 round ball. Fola, cut meat for me na
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Chai! you want to make me hungry again when i have already eaten. It seems your plan is to turn this 2 packs i'm managing to 1 round ball. Fola, cut meat for me na
Lol, i no get meat for body nah
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Lol, i no get meat for body nah
Check if you have christian mother hands. Meat plenty there
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Check if you have christian mother hands. Meat plenty there
Lol, nop i dont.
I no de get flesh for hand.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Lol, nop i dont. I no de get flesh for hand.
See as your chubby cheeks full
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Lol, nop i dont.
I no de get flesh for hand.
Give me the whole package

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.