Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57630 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Blast GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title / Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by BePrepared: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
olaboy33:
Sometimes I wonder what version of Islam is practiced in Northern Nigeria and the middle east.

Then I also wonder what version of Christianity was practiced during the crusade period.

Then I conclude it's the people, not the religion.

It's also gives rise to the purpose of religion, which makes me infer religion has outlived its usefulness.

Religion breeds fanaticism, fanatism in turn drives man crazy and activates the demon in him.

All in all, Nature supersedes religion.

Thats not true, Jesus never instruct his followers to carry out any crusade, the early Christians were pacifists, many killed 4 their faith, contrast that with Muhammed he was hawkish, a warmonger and sex addict, he likes sex a lot (especially with little little children like Aisha who was six).

Mind you these are historical fact and not propaganda, Muslims won't argue that their prophet likes sex, especially with little children or that he fought wars and kept slaves.

May mercy of God fall on them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by snowball11(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cmanforall:
What shocked shocked
And this man is holding a political position in Nigeria?

Can he be sacked?

Sacked by who? When who appointed him a minister is nothing different from him! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
1. Yesterday, based on avaialble evidence then, it seemed resonable to conclude that this Pantami was no terrorist.

2.Now, we seem to have some fresh evidence that not only has he had doctrines akin to Boko haram, but has called for the death of people who do not beleive in his religion

3.If People's Gazette can back up their claims...and there seems to be info on Wikileaks too...then he must resign and apologise for misleading many of us.

4.Even if it can be argued that his enemies were after him, and are exposing his past to remove him...the fact is, he should have been more circumspect.

5.Once again, this shows a certain issue with a certain religion...the idea that people who do not foolow that religion are lesser humans and must be eliminated. The relgion must combat such ideas , because those ideas make it dificult for those of us who don't want to be bigoted in anyway to stay less bigoted.

6.Again, the moral of the last 24 hours for me is a) wait untill all the evidence is in b)Nigerians have to all be tolerant of one another.c

This is my last word on the matter for now. Perhaps if such evidence had been available two days ago, some of us would have had more information to make better decisions.

P.S: I really don't like Nigerian politics. Both sides are evil. That's why I have never ever supported PDP or APC. This is one of those times when I am proud to say I am on the fence poltically. Both parties should leave Nigeria alone.

Modified

The Gazette has to put up the recordings for our consumption really...and there has to be a transpcript. Till then, I remain suspicious of the Minister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Eryckah(f): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Irony
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Romanoff:

This has nothing to do with Not too young to run.
he's a north**n they always deliberately reason anti clockwise to divert your attention

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by seangy4konji: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
I was saying it he is a jihadist but some fools were quoting me and me i kukuma ignore them...they are birds of the same feather...Jihadost nuisance who are not practising Islam...Abi no be same islam for Dubai Qatar

This one are the ones sponsoring terrorist killing our brothers in North east while they loot money for ammunitions on their girlfriends like Mercy Eke and useless actresses in Abuja...

Your days of reckoning is coming for the unstability you have brought to Nigeria cos of all the days i have spent on earth as NigerianKidnapping as never been a source of incomoe since you suicide bombers and jihadist came....

Na Guantanamo Bay deh await you and helll with your virgins...

Pantami oloriburuku aburo wehreh Buharii.

PS .one ASINWIN, boyfriend bobrisky with moniker Neutralobserver is one of his paid soldiers....na hell all of una go go...na anywhere weh dem mention patanmi na hin he deh off cloth deh masturbate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jamiudinho(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=Gamer999 post=100785846]Lord knows I hate Islam with passion.. They are 80% of the problem the world is facing

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene.[/quotethank God Muslims control kogi state as per majority
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by dreality: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
How will what Patanmi said in the 2000s help Nigeria? Everyone has his failings. What crimes these Europeans did years past is more heinous than this Patanmi's speech
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by matify83: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:

Oxymoron

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Simba00007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
porthouse7:
we are all regretting this government
funny enough,even the norths are wailing undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Joromi1: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
People can write whatever they like for publicity stunt and otherwise. Kindly provide those incriminating audios or else you don't have any case.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by mu2sa2: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
Will The Gazette retract this like Daily Independent?
It is part of the campaign of calumny to bring Pantami down as minister. Some people aren't comfortable with his policies targeted at internet fraudsters. Some others hate him in their Islamophobia mould, because of his status as a Islamic scholar. But his enemies fail to accept the fact that who God has blessed...
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by ogbonti: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This man has no business being in govt talk more being in charge of a sensitive and rich ministry like the communications ministry..

See let's say the fact in 2015 NIGERIANS just handed power to Islamic Terrorists on a platter of gold

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor warned Nigerians then but the Tinubu media attacked his character than address his concerns about Buhari being an Islamic fundamentalist. Today we all have suffered the brunt of that faux pas!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
This man should resign, be arrested and taken to court but what stupid country do we find ourselves in that this is far from happening. It will be todays news and tomorrow everyone is talking about chioma or wizkid's newest trash music, or the voice trash show that adds nothing to people's lives. In a stupid timeline like this one, idiots like this are roaming free and being paid millions every month, while boko haram keep devastating poor people who know nothing..

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by livebyday(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
The Ministers career is over if this is proven with evidence.

Alas we should all be careful what we say ,it can come back to haunt us tomorrow
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sultry69(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
This pantami of a guy is something else,he voiced out the mind of average core north though,his terrorist brothers are Bala Muhammed,Mattawalle and co.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
No way!! The guy has always been a known fundamentalist. Whether he is/was on a watchlist, I can't say, but his dangerous Islamic ideology is well known. He's in the same mould with the Gumis of this world.
Even Buhari was banned from entering the US once.
Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Dexpro: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

That's a big question
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Edzy: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
You don't need to tell us, we already know that.

The Joy of every Muslim is to see Christians decimated.
There is this latent hate in them, that no matter how educated a Muslim becomes, they would still hate other people not practicing Islam.

I could remember when Boko Haram started, and were only attacking churches. The heart of Northern Muslims were full of joy to the extent that Buhari said; "An attack on Boko Haram, Is an attack against the north".

Left for me, I can never vote a Muslim to Rule Nigeria, they are all fanatics.
Some Muslims are assertive with their Fanaticism, but the majority of them are passive, either because they are scared or because they are educated, but they are all fanatics.

Islam has never, and can never be a religion of peace. Islam is a nightmare, a curse and also a thing of horror.

Even a liberal Muslim will not be happy to have a Christian as the president of Nigeria.

They are all jihadists, and potential Terrorists.

They will kill you for trying to convert into Christianity, yet they would want us to believe Boko Haram are not their representative.

Any Muslim that is not a terrorist is just being a coward, all of them are innate terrorists.

I don't have much to say, but The president and his cohorts should bear in mind that it is far more easier to divide Nigeria than to islamize Nigeria.

ISLAMABAD!!

see hate!
I can't believe we have people full of hate like you.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
Taqqiya

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
porthouse7:
we are all regretting this government

Indeed.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Cvesta(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
All types of Religion are violent. It is only a matter of differences in the era and Vicinity in which such barbaric behavioral disposition are displayed.... Anthony Sylvester 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by LINTUNE(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Metaphor
it's irony na, didn't u go to school..

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
I don't think so.
This beliefs is held strongly by a lot of northerners and that is why the slow reactions towards insurgency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Reference(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
It is part of the campaign of calumny to bring Pantami down as minister. Some people aren't comfortable with his policies targeted at internet fraudsters. Some others hate him in their Islamophobia mould, because of his status as a Islamic scholar. But his enemies fail to accept the fact that who God has blessed...

If what he says and thinks does not matter then politics and governance should not be his calling.

If a Christian fundamentalist said those things will you gloss over it or play it down as nothing.

Be honest.

Jusy accept the fact that democracy is not working well in Nigeria if not we will not be having this conversation at all. The man knowing his colourful past will not even dare put his foot forward.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by PHijo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
There is barely any Northern Nigerian Muslim without terrorist tendencies! I am not in anyway surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by KanuSE: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The ediot is a terrorist supporter...

More like sympathiser.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Abbamasta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/
no matter how you hate pantami, you can never able to pull him down. let the wailing continue grin
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/
no matter how you hate pantami, you can never able to pull him down. let the wailing continue
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Edzy:

see hate!
I can't believe we have people full of hate like you.

Get behind me you terrorist.
You didn't see Patami or whatever he's called that said he's happy whenever Christians are killed and condem his statement? It's me that is just stating facts you want to accuse of hate.

You just proved me right; All Muslims are the same!

9 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by iconnecta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
no wonder Boko Haram wanted to kill him.
Isa Pantami is in Boko Haram must kill List.
since he drift away and associate with the government.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by mu2sa2: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Reference:

If what he says and thinks does not matter then politics and governance should not be his calling.

If a Christian fundamentalist said those things will you gloss over it or play it down as nothing.

Be honest.

Jusy accept the fact that democracy is not working well in Nigeria if not we will not be having this conversation at all. The man knowing his colourful past will not even dare put his foot forward.
Christian fundamentalists are easily fooled by lies. See how they're masturbating over an obviously false report.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by CapitalBank: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
It was not Daily Independent that retract. It was NewsWireNG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.