Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,418 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57632 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Blast GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title / Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by naptu2: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Has the US Government denied that Pantami is not on the list?

I won't return your insult. I presume you're an elderly person and I expect you to have the decency to behave better. You're not a kid, don't behave like one.

As to these comments about killing Christians, did Pantami make these comments or not?

A report came out that Pantami was on a US terror watchlist. I looked at the report and it was wishy washy. There was no interview with anyone, there was no document to back the claim, all that was in it was "alleged".

Then one of the mediums that published it published a reaction when they realised that the article was fake.

Dr Pantami threatened to sue and the medium that originally published the article retracted it an apologised.

Another medium, Pulse NG, called the US Embassy, the CIA, FBI, etc and they all denied that he was on any watchlist

Nobody has provided any source for the allegations. It's not on any foreign medium or any US Government website.

Now you are giving me a statement that he allegedly made in 2000.

Please, think, maybe my brain is not working but explain to me how the hell does that prove that he is on any terror watchlist?? Is that the watchlist??

naptu2:
grin grin

You see, this thread should be a great opportunity for truth to be exposed.

It's not a platform for bigotry. You have not contributed anything to the thread if you post bigoted statements.

It's not a thread for insults. Those are completely meaningless.

Emotional outbursts add nothing to the thread.

Now, if you say that Isa Ali Pantami is on a US terrorist watchlist all you have to do is post the watchlist from a credible source and we'll all learn.

Anything else is absolute nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Easternmind(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
maximunimpact:

Go back in history you'll be shocked how Christian church fathers conducted crusades that resulted to inhumane crime against humanity in effort to wipe out unbelievers.

Ps: I am not a Muslim and I consider myself a christian
Those were mainly the Romans.
And they were not to wipe out unbelievers but regain territories that were taken by the Islamic Arabian caliphates..
correction

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
Will The Gazette retract this like Daily Independent?

Independent had no facts to back up its story.

As for the Gazette, they seem to, for now, have facts. If they do, they should offer it up for public scrutiny. But their rpeort has more evidence than the Independent's vague story.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Emmanuelcann: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is there anyone who will not die at his appointed time?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Easternmind:

Those were mainly the Romans and not the whole church.
And they were not to wipe out unbelievers but regain territories that were taken by the Islamic Arabian caliphates..
correction

The Curisaders came from the whole church at the time. (at the time, the Church was made up of the Western and Eastern church. Western church organsied the crusades, eastern church tacitly supported it)

And they did commit atrocites (the capture of Jerusalem resulted in the deaths of lots of innocent people in the thousands.)

But once the war ended, they settled down to rule, and were to a large extent tolerant.

Crusades were raised simply because muslim leaders were at the time attacking christian pilgrims to what is now Israel and Palestine...before muslim leaders left such pilgrims alone, but then a new guy took over....

Infact, the whole issue of Crusades being an attack on Islam is a recent phenonenom....and it was raised by Arab nationalists in the wake of workd war one...after the European powers refused to guarantee independent Arab states as had been promised (a discussion on that matter is another long and complicated story). Origianally it was an attack on Arabs of all creeds, then Islamic fundamentalists co-opted the idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by derbykol(f): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Too bad.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Pymetrics: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
From the beginning to the end, the writer was jumping from one issue to another without focus. He was just looking for his faults or any wrong doing. This was intentionally done to tarnish the image of the minister.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by derbykol(f): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
You would not have used the word'unbelievers' and again you rejoiced at people's's death because of religion?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by blacknoir: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wtf I knew it,most Muslims rejoice when people who don't believe in their religion are killed most especially christians.

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by ScamHunter: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The ediot is a terrorist supporter...
There's a difference between a terrorist supporter and a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
maximunimpact:

Go back in history you'll be shocked how Christian church fathers conducted crusades that resulted to inhumane crime against humanity in effort to wipe out unbelievers.

Ps: I am not a Muslim and I consider myself a christian

In talking about the Crusades, we have to start with 'which one?'

Is it the Crusades in what is now Poland, and the Baltics ? (which were wars of forced conversion really) or the Crusades in the Holy Land (which while being violent were a response to Muslim attacks over 200 years...and which ended with Euro-Chirstian rule over much of Palestine and Syria for some 200 years..which was largely tolerant, and allowed Muslims to freely practice their religion)
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buhari government is a TAQIYYA government.... angry

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Seun(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
livebyday:
The Ministers career is over if this is proven with evidence.
I heard that the DSS didn't want to give him security clearance but the president insisted on it. So his career isn't over until the president says so.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by just2endowed: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

The government control the media
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Not surprised...
Anybody that adores Osama is a terrorist..
Simple..
Nonsense and bigotry

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by stormborn28(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
northerners will run from this post....Some will avoid nairaland for two days grin

BMC's will be registering another email with Igbo name for nairaland so they can be able to come in disguise to read comments then hold them selves not to defend the ALAKUBA BOOOOOOOM!!

People are not even worried it's same man asking for their NIN

THESE PEOPLE WON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT PROVING MANY REASONS NIGERIA NEEDS TO SEPERATE

AND HE WILL NOT RESIGN O....HE WILL NOT RESIGN INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESIGN.....NORTH WILL GO TO WAR grin

Buhari's cabinet is filled with idiots
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by hedonido: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Abbamasta:

no matter how you hate pantami, you can never able to pull him down. let the wailing continue grin
no matter how you hate pantami, you can never able to pull him down. let the wailing continue

All you reetarded abokki smucks are disgusting. Why not address the highly disturbing issue on ground? Did he or did he not make these utterances? Is he or is he not an islamist extremist with pro Jihad views? Does this not make him unfit for public office in a SECULAR country like Nigeria? These are the issues, but Islamic abokki bastards like you would always ignore what matters and focus on your very disgusting and primitive tendencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by musicwriter(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
This type of news is the reason I have no pity for the North and what they're passing through in the hand of terrorists. Since the so called independence, non muslims and, indeed, people from Southern Nigeria in general had been slaughtered up North in the name of a god called Allah and nobody batted an eyelid. Their collective tacit support for violence and killing of "non believers" over the years metamorphosed into Boko haram.

Reap what you sow.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nauttyprof(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??

Irony. grin grin grin
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
naptu2:

A report came out that Pantami was on a US terror watchlist. I looked at the report and it was wishy washy. There was no interview with anyone, there was no document to back the claim, all that was in it was "alleged".

Then one of the mediums that published it published a reaction when they realised that the article was fake.

Dr Pantami threatened to sue and the medium that originally published the article retracted it an apologised.

Another medium, Pulse NG, called the US Embassy, the CIA, FBI, etc and they all denied that he was on any watchlist

Nobody has provided any source for the allegations. It's not on any foreign medium or any US Government website.

Please, think, maybe my brain is not working but explain to me how the hell does that prove that he is on any terror watchlist?? Is that the watchlist??

Thanks again for yesterday's thread...and the report posted by OP too commented that the 'watchlist' thing was salacious and false.

But the recordings and comments he made...that's going to be difficult to deal with, though the Gazette has not released the recordings yet.

Pantami may not be on any watchlist, but his views , if the report is true, are problematic.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jrusky(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
I said it that this guy is a danger. Definitely he is on terror watch by the West no wonder the West refused to Associate with Buhari administration now truth is coming out.

Now Mr pantashit should honourably resign his secret has being exposed. Now we know who are the sponsors of Jihadist in Nigeria that had made Boko Haram waxing stronger, bandits waxing stronger and Fula killers bastards waxing stronger.

I have said it with the body language of US govt and the rest of Western World only rigging will bring apc back to power come 2023.

Let him just resign in shame no wonder he said 15 years imprisonment for failed NIN and later said he was misquoted. See as God exposed apc.

By 2023 apc go hear am. We go do apc strong thing for this country if they lost by 2023 I swear the thing go strong.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by peeps4u: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

Gazette hasn't retracted any news. They are still waiting for Bashir's law suit over DPR job news they published.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Emmanuelcann: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Will their deaths make you live forever?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by angelEmade: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Easternmind:

Those were mainly the Romans.
correction
don't mind those little kids with zero knowledge of history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by knightsTempler: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Education doesn’t stop extremism! A lot of educated Muslims are also extremists but do a better job at disguising it! That’s is why all of them remained mute when Dubai traced Boko Haram funds to them! They showed more outrage on the Pantanmi expòse, than the Dubai revelation!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Comedian2019: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:

English: Iro ny

Yoruba : Iro ni

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Naijabad: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:

Irony

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by idinaija(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
No wonder BokoHaram no gree finish . Everytime, Army Ambush....Army Ambush...Army ambush... who is that person always leaking out informations to Boko Harams?
Let’s nothing forget communication is the key to make up or breakup any country.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by livebyday(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seun:

I heard that the DSS didn't want to give him security clearance but the president insisted on it. So his career isn't over until the president says so.

You heard wrong. The DSS was never given chance to vet him the president just like other past presidents just picked him
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by CaptainAyub: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
naptu2:

Why do you muslims always lie bare -facedly?
The US clearly said "WE WILL NOT DENY OR ACCEPT HE IS ON OUR WATCHLIST" which is the usual practice especially when the person is actually guilty but they don't want to compromise investigations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by lastmessenger: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
AHCB:
Hmmmm How come Pantami is now under the search light of the media? Hope he hasn't stepped on toes...

People's Gazette should make those recordings available for the whole world to listen to. Period!

We've seen just how bias some of this newspapers are when making a report. One would have thought the recordings would have been included in the article.

Anyway, I'm very sure Pantami knows exactly what to do if they're maligning his person.
na small small bro. When he goes to twitter and deny it as usual,they will release the audio record. The world is moving very fast and the things you say today can come back to hunt you in the future.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by lastmessenger: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bring suya let us celebrate this news that is exposing our enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.