Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57634 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Blast GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title / Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buhari is one of the most dangerous men on earth right now ! In less than two years to this time,Nigerians will be shocked to know how far that evil man has gone in his devilish agenda for Nigeria. Patami,"my pant" in Yoruba language and his ilks are not the real problem but Buhari is.

Buhari is Usman Dan fodio reincarnate;a religion extremist, land grabber,fulani supremacist and an ethnic chauvinist who is hellbent on accomplishing the evil vision and mission of his forebear - Dan fodio !

May Allah,subuanan watahala spare our lives walahi,2022/2023 will be very,very interesting. Buhari will be seen clearly for who he is - a terrorist !

8 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Camelot65: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
maximunimpact:

Go back in history you'll be shocked how Christian church fathers conducted crusades that resulted to inhumane crime against humanity in effort to wipe out unbelievers.

Ps: I am not a Muslim and I consider myself a christian
And so, does your religion permit the killing of unbelievers??
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by naptu2: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
descarado:
Naptu2, how come your torchlight didn't beam on this one?

GorillaApp:
Naptu2 oya come o, food don don grin

I knew quite all along when dat first news broke that this man supports terrorism. There is no smoke without fire.

For bihari to pick this one. It means he is a terrorist too and supports their ideology.

Wickedfacts:
Naptu2, come here. Your attention is needed.

emmyN:

Oga naptu2, they are calling your name here o cheesy

Common sense is not common. Is that the CIA watchlist??

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Jaylord12(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??

�����
Irony
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by dragunov: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
classicben3:
It is well like them say grin

If you need a web developer kindly contact me through my signature

Ermmmmm....can you design spider webs?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by dragunov: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nmaster:
Idiot your laying
Pantami is a man of God and man of peace

Obviously!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by simplesearch: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
It's actually the ignorant ones who doesn't know the truth about Islam, It is nothing but one of the Arabian cult that inculcate religious creed into it's practices to deceive the gullible and make it attractive to the public.

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
jojofola:
Omo!!!

Let's wait and see if that Nairaland's Encyclopedia will open a new thread to tackle this one done by NL's supermöd.

cc: naptu2
Werk dey ere
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Charlie2020(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Every unbeliever of what you believe? SMH!!!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Mayeldah(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is th beginning of the end for Pantami. The US will note this revelations and place him on their watchlist

The world will note it too that Buhari's government is filled with Radical Islamists

We have always said it, Buhari is a terrorist!

5 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Kwara1stson: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??
irony
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by classicben3: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
dragunov:

Ermmmmm....can you design spider webs?

So in your tiny mind now you are extremely so funny grin
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Really!! That kind of zombie is the information minister? That is truly an Islamic state in disguise. No wonder Nigeria is spiralling down the drain fast.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Oshokalo: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
all the people buhari pack come are just stupid,foolish just like him
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Haters of oda religion.

They ll kill everybody, leaving themselves alone

Then they will turn and devour themselves.

So why can't we live the actual peace
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jamace(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
See correct HATE SPEECH and nothing will happen.....Adieu Nigeria.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by drakeli: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
All Muslims are terrorists and potential terrorist. It doesn’t matter how educated or how moderate Muslims they are. They are all terrorists. Patami has proved this fact again

6 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sean079: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/

Thank you Mr lalastical for listening to the voice of reasoning. You needs to weed out all jihadist moderator from your site starting from that naptu down to the least among them. They are not for peace but blood and killing

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by chatinent: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Damn.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Mayeldah(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
When a govt with a level of corruption was in power 2009-2014 Nigerians shouted to high heaven, backed up by APC propanganda they crucified GEJ.

Now the country has been handed to Terrorists. I mean it TERRORISTS.

This same terrorists up North were the ones sponsoring Boko Haram to disorganize GEJ's govt.

At a point GEJ even noted it that these Northern terrorists are his government. They comes as if they mean well but underneath they are sabotaging his government.

Today they are all in APC party installing terrorists in positions of power.

The earlier we break this country into two or three, the better for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Sammerboi: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gamer999:
Lord knows I hate Islam with passion.. They are 80% of the problem the world is facing

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene.
see mumu 80% of the problem facing the world. Who invented guns and Ammunition? And who brought about democracy to divide and rule. You see humans beings been gay and lesbians but that not your problem.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sanpapi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/
whr is the audio recordings please, same person that had a debate with the boko haram leader then about western education. mk una no dey bring up things wey no hppn oh
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by drakeli: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sammerboi:
see mumu 80% of the problem facing the world. Who invented guns and Ammunition? And who brought about democracy to divide and rule. You see humans beings been gay and lesbians but that not your problem.

All Muslims are terrorists and potential terrorist. You are all terrorists. It doesn’t matter how educated or how moderate Muslims you are. You are all terrorists. Patami has proved this fact again

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Wickedfacts: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Naptu2, come here. Your attention is needed.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Wickedfacts: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
sanpapi:

whr is the audio recordings please, same person that had a debate with the boko haram leader then about western education. mk una no dey bring up things wey no hppn oh

Let Pantami deny it first. Ẹ go come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sanpapi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Let Pantami deny it first. Ẹ go come out.
deny claims with no evidence bros now, we don pass all diz kind things
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by NoSentiment: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
People are bent on bringing a good man down all because of his policies that will help track down criminality.

Lalasticlala or whatever u care to call urself, Pantami is streets ahead of you in all indices of life.

Even if you say Pantami is Osama bin Laden, still no harm can come his way. Everyone who knows Pantami knows the kind of person he is: peaceful, knowledgeable, intelligent, and well credentialed. Lalasticla know thou that Pantami is PhD while you are not. Know ye that Pantami is a theologian, which you are not. Know thou that Pantami is the most hard working minister in this govt, which you are not.

Lalasticlala you desire to extinguish the light of God by your mouths, but God will complete His light whether u like it or not.

Lalasticlala you can ban me from Nairaland for all you care but that wont take the fact that I am richer than you, better credentialed than you, and not in your class as a Pantami mentee.

No matter how much or long dogs bark at the moon, they wont cause it any harm.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
seangy4konji:

PS .one ASINWIN, boyfriend bobrisky with moniker Neutralobserver is one of his paid soldiers....na hell all of una go go...na anywhere weh dem mention patanmi na hin he deh off cloth deh masturbate.

And in return, may the Lord bless you, and keep you and prosper you and solve all your problems in this life.

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the lies about me and my person, especailly as you know nothing about who i am. But anyway, this is a site, not life. Good landings to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Divoc19(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=jamiudinho post=100786826][/quote]

You all seek control and not salvation. WHY
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Wickedfacts: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
naptu2:

Common sense is not common. Is that the CIA watchlist??

Has the US Government denied that Pantami is not on the list?

I won't return your insult. I presume you're an elderly person and I expect you to have the decency to behave better. You're not a kid, don't behave like one.

As to these comments about killing Christians, did Pantami make these comments or not?

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Wickedfacts: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
sanpapi:

deny claims with no evidence bros now, we don pass all diz kind things

You know how these things work. Let him deny it and you will see audio and video.

This is Peoples Gazette, not Igberereporters
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by stormborn28(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
Will The Gazette retract this like Daily Independent?
I have always said it...President Buhari is a terrorist....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.