Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,982 members, 7,841,755 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (3901 Views)

#AnambraDecides: No Election In Isuaniocha, Awka North - Pictures / I Laugh At Ipob.... / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by System202: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
all this useless analysis, who told u that Adamawa and Taraba is part of ur imaginary southern country. Adamawa is north and north Adamawa
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by redsun(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nigeria will work better as one of the leaders are accountable. If there's a rule of law place.

Kaduna used to be one of my favourite cities in Nigeria- metropolitan, vibrant, buoyant and fun. I had relatives that were naturalised in as far as Gusau, Sokoto and they were doing great. We used to look forward to them coming for Christmas because they come with a different kind of vibrancy.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Veqtor:

Who be dis?

What rubbish are you blabbing?

Blockade dat u ppl cld not even sustain. How many trailer loads of onions and tomatoes rotted in ur hands? U ppl took ur wares to benin republic, dey turned you down.

Ur biggest hope nd market is d south, stop fooling urselves.

I don't have d tym to argue with d likes of yu who can't spell common "gibberish", so run along now...I'm done with yu.

Good to see the truth hitting the deepest part of ur Heart hardcore.

Part of the market happened to be in the South cuz we simply took advantage of ur inabilities and there we proved it right when we had the number of groaning emanating from the South and the endless call for dialogue. but well do I expect you to agree to the fact?? NO
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
redsun:
Nigeria will work better as one of the leaders are accountable. If there's a rule of law place.

Kaduna used to be one of my favourite cities in Nigeria- metropolitan, vibrant, buoyant and fun. I had relatives that were naturalised in as far as Gusau, Sokoto and they were doing great. We used to look forward to them coming for Christmas because they come with a different kind of vibrancy.

You'd agree with me if not for the Fuani and bandit menace the North is really a place to be. after service my mate turned down a Job of 50k at a secondary school in Kaduna and stayed a while in Sokoto where he lived to get his first car thrju business. This same Zamfara pple equate to Borno is where some of us make hundreds weekly cool Just know ur way in the North that's just how to blow in the North
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by justtoodark: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Thats the greatest lie @ bolded, restructuring is what their elite use to score points to gain trust from gullible southerners, lets not forget 2015 in a hurry.

The average learned Northerner have that common sentiment that the region has a lot to lose when it comes to resource control and devolution of powers.

While i agree with the army part,

i dont think the average northerner cares whether nigeria is restructured or not....

i dont care either,and am not even northerner....

its not gonna change much....
nigeria is already practicin sometype of regional goverment anyways....

or else states wouldnt be allowed to build up their own security outfit....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Fraud: Aisha Reacts To Abba Kyari’s Suspension / 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. / Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.