Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) (6888 Views)

See The Dirty Thing I Stumbled On Facebook (pics) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
MansoryMX:

Pain ke! Okorowamama I am at My prime. You will get there too and heaven helps you if you are already a grown man because you think and talk like little child! cheesy
go and wash plate, simp
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by lasisi69(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Drsnives:
I partially agree. Not all
this, I have seen !!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Queenserah26(f): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Well said sir

chatinent:
When you see people saying things as this, just know that's a happy family out there.

Build your ruined life! Not everyone is a simp or redpill! Some became maturer.
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by pepperdemzombie: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Mrscarter(f): 5:38am On Apr 17, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
That girl's reply shows the father has beat Ozo Of BBN to the *master simp* of Naija... Can you imagine.. what's your take.. yes or nay

I think the house is the womans responsibility. Taking care of the husband and Cooking n laundry n cleaning etc but sometimes its nice to have a hand. Especially if theres a day ur not feeling well or your super tired. There's nothing wrong with helping the person you love or doing it together sometimes.
Overall tho its the womans responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Mrscarter(f): 5:44am On Apr 17, 2021
MansoryMX:

I don’t know who you are, You might be a grown man but your are still thinking like a kid and you better stay off marriage if you know you are about going into one. I cook for my wife, do the dishes and wash her clothes sometimes when I am less busy because I am self employed and I have people working for me. Not that she doesn’t have the time to do these things herself but i love doing it because it makes her happy, fulfilled that she got married to her bestie and not just a man. Things like this makes marriage work bro, not money or children but little things like this you do for your spouse. You better prepare yourself well or else go be like them Davido and Wizkid. Community preek niggas and I can bet you even those dude still cook for their Osheres! There is nothing wrong in doing these things for your wife. You did be amazed how happy your wife will be to know you ain’t just a husband but a caring and romantic one to the core. Women love shit like this!

Exactly. Cos it shows u love her thats what women like. Well good women anyway. I believe its a womans job but to sometimes have ur man do it for u or help u shows he cares n thinks of you. That we arent just an object to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls / My Experience With A Girl That Convulses When She Reaches Orgasm / She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.