Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) (6869 Views)

See The Dirty Thing I Stumbled On Facebook (pics) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2021
That girl's reply shows the father has beat Ozo Of BBN to the *master simp* of Naija... Can you imagine.. what's your take.. yes or nay

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by chatinent: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2021
When you see people saying things as this, just know that's a happy family out there.

Build your ruined life! Not everyone is a simp or redpill! Some became maturer.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Not in all cases Oga at the top... What's the woman doing if the man is responsible for all these!!!

9 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by adajoe555: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2021
There is nothing wrong with q man helping out in house chores...... is it only wired for a woman to do house keeping I don't just know how most of you reason haba

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Blackfire(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Who born this one??
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Actually it's not really that bad, it's normal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by techmo(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
cool

Many people grew up in a disfunctional home with little love and now they see it as normal and a standard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Rocktation(f): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
grin
I bet OP wasn't planning on seeing this kind of replies. What do you think now? Lots of nairalander males, must have been beaten to pulps too, huh?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Anyway, if you don't want your wife to get old fast, help her or atleast employ a househelp to support.

Your wife is not your machine, she is your wife, she needs help sometimes.

I was just watching a street interview done in Australia in 1961.

Should husbands help with the weekend housework?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfnLoEOTyk

4 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Ok, cleaning dishes on in a blue moon ain't bad now,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2021
to be very candid, without sounding simp-driven..

ain't nun bad in assisting your partner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by soundOsonic: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
It is the man duty to bring food to the table, that is how a man is wired. If he fails at his duty he will get lots of bashing from his wife, children and outsiders this is so simple.
It is the wife duty to be a caregiver and caretaker of her home. She is in charge of managing the home as the husband is in charge of bringing resources to the home.
Mothers are wired naturally to show love and affection to her family. Mothers are programmed to manage the finances of a family. Mothers are programmed to raise children. So she can manage her home by teaching the children how to do domestic works to ease her burden.

If the woman is bringing resources to the home instead of the man then the man will be left with no choice than to take the job of a wife. the man have lost the scepter of been the provider and protector. Even at this, this has nothing to do with the happiness of the home.

If both are bringing resources to the home, the woman is still expected to do her duties and if or not the husband insist to help, it is left to him.

Ladies here that are saying the man should do this work, I bet they can't stay with a man who does all the domestic work at home while they go out to bring resources to the home. It just won't seem right to them. This is fact.

There is no domestic work that is so tasking seriously. Is it not to sweep and clean the house (highest 15min), wash dishes (highest 5 minutes) each time you eat, and cook. Cooking is not even something serious. Just cook your stew, soup, for the week and refrigerate. And warm anytime you want to eat in the week. Clothes you can pay poor widows or people every Saturday.
Seriously what is the domestic work you people are always complaining about, I have been doing this work since when I was 7. Cleaning the house before leaving for school. Coming back from school around 3pm. Cooking for my siblings every afternoon, washing plates, and warming soup and serving family every night, and still wash my uniform. I will still have enough time to play video game and do my assignment and still sleep by 9pm.
So what is all this noise about, lf you are too lazy get an house help and leave your husband out of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by wonder233: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
One lady's response captures my view: it depends on the structure of the home - if it is the one where only the man goes out to work and the woman is a full time housewife, then the man should get some rest on weekends that are his only rest days. But if both of them work, then they should both do the chores.
This is true in 1961 as it is today.
thebosstrevor1:
Anyway, if you don't want your wife to get old fast, help her or atleast employ a househelp to support.

Your wife is not your machine, she is your wife, she needs help sometimes.

I was just watching a street interview done in Australia in 1961.

Should husbands help with the weekend housework?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfnLoEOTyk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
wonder233:
One lady's response captures my view: it depends on the structure of the home - if it is the one where only the man goes out to work and the woman is a full time housewife, then the man should get some rest on weekends that are his only rest days. But if both of them work, then they should both do the chores.
This is true in 1961 as it is today.

I absolutely agree with her....she is a reasonable woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
That girl's reply shows the father has beat Ozo Of BBN to the *master simp* of Naija... Can you imagine.. what's your take.. yes or nay

Damn bro, not everything is about simping.

I wanted to write epistle, but sheeeet I don't have time. Maybe later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
There is nothing wrong with what her father is doing as long as it's not an everyday thing. Some older mothers of today still deserve love unlike the oloshos of our generation. There is nothing wrong with a man helping his good wife with chores but when a man is married to a feminist or a slay queen and still do that, then he is a simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy

Silly kids always screaming simp
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Gosj001: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
soundOsonic:
It is the man duty to bring food to the table, that is how a man is wired. If he fails at his duty he will get lots of bashing from his wife, children and outsiders this is so simple.
It is the wife duty to be a caregiver and caretaker of her home. She is in charge of managing the home as the husband is in charge of bringing resources to the home.
Mothers are wired naturally to show love and affection to her family. Mothers are programmed to manage the finances of a family. Mothers are programmed to raise children. So she can manage her home by teaching the children how to do domestic works to ease her burden.

If the woman is bringing resources to the home instead of the man then the man will be left with no choice than to take the job of a wife. the man have lost the scepter of been the provider and protector. Even at this, this has nothing to do with the happiness of the home.

If both are bringing resources to the home, the woman is still expected to do her duties and if or not the husband insist to help, it is left to him.

Ladies here that are saying the man should do this work, I bet they can't stay with a man who does all the domestic work at home while they go out to bring resources to the home. It just won't seem right to them. This is fact.

There is no domestic work that is so tasking seriously. Is it not to sweep and clean the house (highest 15min), wash dishes (highest 5 minutes) each time you eat, and cook. Cooking is not even something serious. Just cook your stew, soup, for the week and refrigerate. And warm anytime you want to eat in the week. Clothes you can pay poor widows or people every Saturday.
Seriously what is the domestic work you people are always complaining about, I have been doing this work since when I was 7. Cleaning the house before leaving for school. Coming back from school around 3pm. Cooking for my siblings every afternoon, washing plates, and warming soup and serving family every night, and still wash my uniform. I will still have enough time to play video game and do my assignment and still sleep by 9pm.
So what is all this noise about, lf you are too lazy get an house help and leave your husband out of it.

All this shalaye no necessary.

I still sell affordable laptops, Free delivery and POD, More details in my signature.

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Randy100: 4:14am On Apr 16, 2021
I will never wash plate or cook food while I have a wife. It doesn't mean that I don't love my wife, it means I can't grin

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by femi4: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Yinmu

You cannot wash plates in the kitchen but you can lick her plates in the bedroom.

Which of the above actions is ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by lasisi69(f): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Randy100:
I will never wash plate or cook food while I have a wife. It doesn't mean that I don't love my wife, it means I can't grin
lol..... We plenty grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Every Mallam with His own kettle!

Deep Quote
Not every thing Good is acceptable and not every bad actions are unnecessary!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Randy100: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
lasisi69:
lol..... We plenty grin
you are not alone bro grin

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by MansoryMX(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

I don’t know who you are, You might be a grown man but your are still thinking like a kid and you better stay off marriage if you know you are about going into one. I cook for my wife, do the dishes and wash her clothes sometimes when I am less busy because I am self employed and I have people working for me. Not that she doesn’t have the time to do these things herself but i love doing it because it makes her happy, fulfilled that she got married to her bestie and not just a man. Things like this makes marriage work bro, not money or children but little things like this you do for your spouse. You better prepare yourself well or else go be like them Davido and Wizkid. Community preek niggas and I can bet you even those dude still cook for their Osheres! There is nothing wrong in doing these things for your wife. You did be amazed how happy your wife will be to know you ain’t just a husband but a caring and romantic one to the core. Women love shit like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
MansoryMX:

I don’t know who you are, You might be a grown man but your are still thinking like a kid and you better stay off marriage if you know you are about going into one. I cook for my wife, do the dishes and wash her clothes sometimes when I am less busy because I am self employed and I have people working for me. Not that she doesn’t have the time to do these things herself but i love doing it because it makes her happy, fulfilled that she got married to her bestie and not just a man. Things like this makes marriage work bro, not money or children but little things like this you do for your spouse. You better prepare yourself well or else go be like them Davido and Wizkid. Community preek niggas and I can bet you even those dude still cook for their Osheres! There is nothing wrong in doing these things for your wife. You did be amazed how happy your wife will be to know you ain’t just a husband but a caring and romantic one to the core. Women love shit like this!
Dem don wash put for this one... Your wife need to cut small soap give me... Ode

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by MansoryMX(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Dem don wash put for this one... Your wife need to cut small soap give me... Ode

Someday you will have kids and do all this and many more. Bath your kids, clean their poop, feed them, rock them to sleep, assist your wife in the kitchen when the kids are giving her one hell of a headache, put y’all clothes in the washing machine and wash and dry them with dryer or hand. Then you will remember you once called someone Ode. Then you will realize you are not just an Ode but a mumu man cheesy
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
MansoryMX:

Someday you will have kids and do all this and many more. Bath your kids, clean their poop, feed them, rock them to sleep, assist your wife in the kitchen when the kids are giving her one hell of a headache, put y’all clothes in the washing machine and wash and dry them with dryer or hand. Then you will remember you once called someone Ode. Then you will realize you are not just an Ode but a mumu man cheesy
e pain am.. go and make money... Houseband... Ezi.. Ewure

1 Like

Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by MansoryMX(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
e pain am.. go and make money... Houseband... Ezi.. Ewure

Pain ke! Okorowamama I am at My prime. You will get there too and heaven helps you if you are already a grown man because you think and talk like little child! cheesy
Re: What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) by Drsnives(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
I partially agree. Not all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skinny Nija Girl ran Away During Recorded Sex Session- Lazy Edition / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls / You Give Your Fiancee 2000 Naira For Supper And She Does This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.