Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. (5564 Views)

Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Even Though I Voted Him B4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by bisiaet: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
I can see so posters in the house dont think well before posting a thread and they ends up receiving the insult of their life. Who a hell are you refering to someone has weak?? How dare you refer to a fellow man as weak??
Please name one strong or superman president Nigeria ever had and please tell the house what has his supermaness do for benefit of Nigeria?

Is it Bu hari or Babangida or Abacha or OBJ  or Yar'dua please give details of their supermanness and list how it benefit Nigerianand how does it move Nigeria forward please provide list ??

By the way Nigeria are not looking for Goliath again we need David that can deliver and Not Mr Goliath who all he cares about is Petrodollar, Religious extremism, looting, power hungry, self acclaimed elder statement who is not even qualify to be his family elder talkless be elderstateman.

If you regret voting for GEJ pls kindly go to Jega   and withdraw your vote. Plus your vote minus yor vote 2015 is the expiring date for GEJ so your regret is irrelevant brosie ok. Goodluck.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by eghost247(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
Oh Gimme a break @ Op
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by hbrednic: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
@poster
Go collect your vote from JEGA or stop complaining cheesy
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
Like quiet a number of Nigerians, the poster is a confused being. He is confused not cos the subject of the matter is complicated but because his likes enjoy the easy way out.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by estrella(f): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
Are you a blithering idiot?
GEJ has only been elected president for what three days and you're already pinning the violence in the north on him?
I totally agree with you, you should have stayed at home and kept your vote.People like you have absolutely no idea about how things are run in this country.
I live in kaduna and while i know that people were killed your information that dead bodies are strewn all over the place is horribly inadequate.I doubt that you have ever been to Kaduna at all!
The violence unfolding in the north simply has nothing to do with GEJ and everythig to do with hungry jobless yaro boys who are being brainwashed by their so called spiritual leaders.Get your facts straight before you go blabbing around the entire place! Mcshewww!
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by zoraro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
The OP is another BB supporter, must you people be the dregs of society. If you people want strong presidents maybe you all should ask for a military government. Ediots.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Eclairs: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
Only time will tell if you could separate the individual from the party. @poster, I suppose you are one of those who voted because you felt it was Goodluck you were voting for (not PDP). I personally thought what we needed in Nigeria is a complete break from PDP and now that the party has effectively been given the opportunity to fight off any element of rivary, I wish all Nigerians Goodluck. Whether you think it was rigged or not, there is evidence to suggest that BB will not have won the election at GEJ expense.

Enjoy Nigerians, you've voted, so live with it!!!!
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Maximip(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2011
It's obvious that GEJ supporters are as clueless as he is. Nobody is saying he caused the violence, just
wondering if this is the best he can do to stop/prevent the violence. And note that you can stop the violence
without necessarily shooting at anybody like his supporters think is the only alternative to doing nothing.

Y'all must be BIG jokers to think acting president GEJ will be different from president GEJ
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by gists: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2011
luckyboy1159:
Am not really saying that I should have voted for BB OR Ribadu but should have relaxed at home than voting for a president that have no guts. Now this is the reason for my comments b4 any critics. Since Goodluck was emerged as the acting president, there has been break down of law in the northern parts of Nigeria ranging from bomb blasts, killings by boko haram and co, killings in Jos and so much more. In those days i thought he will make things right when he is finally elected by the people. But now is the worst. With deep sense of sorrow am writing this and tear are almost dripping my eyes that every now and then the christians and non housas will be massacad in their numbers and nothing is being done about it. If you go to kaduna and it environs now you will see dead bodies everywhere. According to CAN they are yet to figure out how many they are in number but injured ones are in their thousands. What a world!!!. The next thing GEJ Did was to sack the interior minister. When OBJ was the president was it the interior minister that sent military men to river state when things seems to get out of hands and ordered them to shoot at site those involved in the unrest, was it the interior minister that sent the military to Udi and ordered them to shoot at sight those involved. And other places like Bayesa, onisha in the case of massob. And other places. Mr president is so weak. Been afraid of what the northern godfathers will say if he takes any decisive action. I only pray that God shall one day revenge.   

I voted for BB for just two purposes:

1) To stop fraud which in my opinion constitute 95% of Nigeria's problem
2) To stop the perennial killing in the north which in my opinion is tied to fraud (for me poverty/joblessness can't be separated from fraud)

It was obvious that GEJ can't do much about this two-point agenda going but his track record as deputy/governor in Bayelsa and acting/president of Nigeria. In my opinion, he is just business as usual for PDP and only those close to him and almost notthing for the general public for the next 4yrs (but I sincerely  hope he proves me wrong for the sake of the country). Even if he wants to stop the killings he will be very careful not to step on some toes in the north. We need someone who doesn't care whose horse is gored (Like the way Yar'adua gave a standing order on boko haram and traveled out of the country not caring about their god-fathers.) and like you rightly said about OBJ.

So my friend next time pls don't stay away from the polls because in Nigeria, the ballot paper you ought to have used will be used anyway by some crazy people on your behalf to bring in another candidate (I suspect that what happen with the unusually high turnout in SS and SE). And PLEASE NEVER AGAIN VOTE ON THE BASIS OF TRIBE OR RELIGION (PEOPLE GET KILLED WHEN WE DO THAT).

My believe is that their is nothing God cannot do, but there many things He will not do (especially when He gave us the opportunity to do it ourself)
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Kenyy: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2011
@OP, do not worry too much now as your suffering has just begun, 4YEARS is 'no be joke'!
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Kenyy: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2011
gists:

We need someone who doesn't care whose horse is gored
Sai Buhari!
gists:

PLEASE NEVER AGAIN VOTE ON THE BASIS OF TRIBE OR RELIGION (PEOPLE GET KILLED WHEN WE DO THAT).

Please tell them if my Southern Educated Illiterates would hear!
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by gists: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

Please tell them if my Southern Educated Illiterates would hear!

I'm sure in 4yrs time, the electorates will be more enlightened matured in electing the president (hopefully). However, let me also add that I'm not saying we should sheepishly always vote for northern candidates. For me (a yoruba man) I will vote for a credible Igbo candidate e.g Dora Akunyili (who has definately bed combination of qualification from almagiri's point of view i.e southern christian woman) if she contests against well known corruption icons e.g IBB, Atiku, Bode George, Alao Akala, Uduaghan etc.  I will vote for her as president ahead of those guys, as long as she's not contesting on PDP's platform (I don't believe PDP can produce a credible candidate - I stand to be corrected)
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Digriz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
gists:

I'm sure in 4yrs time, the electorates will be more enlightened matured in electing the president (hopefully). However, let me also add that I'm not saying we should sheepishly always vote for northern candidates. For me (a yoruba man) I will vote for a credible Igbo candidate e.g Dora Akunyili (who has definately bed combination of qualification from almagiri's point of view i.e southern christian woman) if she contests against well known corruption icons e.g IBB, Atiku, Bode George, Alao Akala, Uduaghan etc.  I will vote for her as president ahead of those guys, as long as she's not contesting on PDP's platform (I don't believe PDP can produce a credible candidate - I stand to be corrected)
[b][/b]
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by yeye4live(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
gej is just a weakling thats all i can say, he s stil a stiting president, we ned some one that can talk n stand on it
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Eclairs: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
nigerians never suffer reach, I think!!!
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by tony451: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
My fellow Nigerians, as you have voted so shall you reap. I will just sit down and watch Nigeria unfold without saying anything. I hope at the end of the our years Beaf and all the other GEJ supporters will still be here to answer any questions I might have.

BTW I do not wish GEJ to fail because if he does, it is also the lives of my family that will be at risk. If he succeeds, then my people too will prosper. However my own personal opinion is that Nigeria will not see any significant improvement. I hope to God that I'm wrong.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by vizion: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2011
People on this forum should tell us exactly what they would do rather than coming here to spill their guts complaining that GEJ has done nothing.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by luluosas(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
PDP as a dangerous CANCER disease, with battered national image, was looking for cheap avenue to sell their disease body to some STATUS QUO Nigerians. They search through the length and breadth of Nigeria, no SANE mind responded. They finally settled on Jonathan for the obvious reasons that, he was accepted by their calculations. All of sudden, Sane minds began to campaign for CANCER to thrive in Nigeria, forgetting that, CANCER does no one good whether as an enemy or as a friend. They said, I am voting Jonathan not CANCER (PDP). I laughed at their ignorance in this 21st century. Jonathan equals to PDP and PDP equals to Jonathan. I thought they were complaining before about the near absence of good governance in the land, but, I was taken aback when they suddenly teamed up with CANCER PDP to continue the same old story of pain, agony, death, insecurity and the like. This is just the beginning. You people will so regret and I will so laugh at your pains because, you wholeheartedly welcomes CANCER to afflict you. You never see any thing yet.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Arosa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
CPC is the party of death.

Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by playmode(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
[size=20pt]ROTTEN AIR 2011 - 2015  [/size]grin

**Opens a chilled bottle of ciders ,relaxes on his leather couch while thanking GOD that he is residing in a country with 24 hrs electricity ,clean water,good roads,unlimited internet,good hospitals,good schools,no ethnic violence and plenty of real fresh air.****
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by squirell5: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
Its so very easy to run your mouths against GEJ even without looking at the past violence in the north from the 80s till date. If you guys are so stupidly upset, go th Jega & ask for your votes back, or else SHUT UP!!!
You think GEJ is weak abi? well, as we say in warri : na when jungle mature monkey go know who born am
, time will tell
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by willdave: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2011
I really don't appreciate the fact that someone will just wakeup, post a topic and begin to talk non sense. Even if you hadn't vote for GEJ, he would have still won with even more points ahead. Its even your vote that took his points down. Please you can go get your vote back and say something better next time okay.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by 5p1naz(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2011
[size=14pt]@playmode watsup u don forget me o o o , we talked about u selling xbox to me . . . lets talk on yahoo @ richcassy[/size]
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Rorhymes(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
I know u mustav bin feeln a little distraught wen u typed this and I commiserate with u.

However these actions up North could only have been averted if the people were not stirred to violence or if better checks were in place to stop the occurence (hence the sack of the interior minister- it was his responsibility to "observe and report" he was probably watchin sumthn else)

The first step was to remove the weak link as it where and put someone who would take it more seriously. Relevant armed officials have already been deployed and even state offices are doing their own part in protecting who they can.

Though I think the citizens/ governors in those states would not have lost so much if they had been proactive. Every1 knew trouble was brewing but I'm sure like the average man, everyone was like 'its not my business'. Its SAD,

I believe Mr President wud get untop of the matter like was done with the people in Niger Delta. But like NigerDelta it took awhile so for all the people in those zones. I say a pray 4u, that God keeps you safe & out of harms way.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Rorhymes(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
I know u mustav bin feeln a little distraught wen u typed this and I commiserate with u.

However these actions up North could only have been averted if the people were not stirred to violence or if better checks were in place to stop the occurence (hence the sack of the interior minister- it was his responsibility to "observe and report" he was probably watchin sumthn else)

The first step was to remove the weak link as it where and put someone who would take it more seriously. Relevant armed officials have already been deployed and even state offices are doing their own part in protecting who they can.

Though I think the citizens/ governors in those states would not have lost so much if they had been proactive. Every1 knew trouble was brewing but I'm sure like the average man, everyone was like 'its not my business'.  Its SAD,

I believe Mr President wud get untop of the matter like was done with the people in Niger Delta. But like NigerDelta it took awhile so for all the people in those zones. I say a pray 4u, that God keeps you safe & out of harms way.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Didipapa: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
Sincerly I feel for this comments.but all I can say is that just give goodluck some more time.let the elections be over all over the fedration I know he will do something.just give him a chance
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Maximip(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
Only time will tell, that GEJ is even weaker and more clueless than how we think he is.

When the guy ruins this country, his supporters will be begging him to resign.

The man himself will remain lucky.
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by otokx(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
You never begin start
Re: I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. by Blazing99: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
Maximip:

Only time will tell, that GEJ is even weaker and more clueless than how we think he is.

When the guy ruins this country, his supporters will be begging him to resign.

The man himself will remain lucky.

Yeah and Nigerians wud still deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo In Jos Declare Seven-day Mourning For Ojukwu! / New Customs Boss, Col Hamid Ali Was On Abacha Tribunal That Convicted Saro Wiwa / Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.