Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period (3543 Views)

I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by mogbeyiteren: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2021
I have noticed that my girlfriend comes to my place only during her menstrual period, i don't know what she means my that.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Vulcanheph(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2021
She does that so she won't give you punna ..... she's taking you for a ride bro, there's another guy banging her, you are just an assistant who she dates for financial benefits.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by nrexzy: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2021
Hahahaah
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by mogbeyiteren: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
She does that so she won't give you punna ..... she's taking you for a ride bro, there's another guy banging her, you are just an assistant who she dates for financial benefits.
I thought as much

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by MickzyDonald: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2021
angry Buh she get mind o, Oga when next she's coming tell her you are very broke that maybe she should stay, if she doesn't show up then find yourself someone worth living with and not a menstrual patient

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by AlexB300: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
tell him o. The guy fit be Nairalander self grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2021
MickzyDonald:
angry Buh she get mind o, Oga when next she's coming tell her you are very broke that maybe she should stay, if she doesn't show up then find yourself someone worth living with and not a menstrual patient
grin You are a wicked somebody

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Vulcanheph(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
I thought as much
I understand how you feel... When we fall for a girl most of common Sense goes away but the truth is that most naija girls are greedy and manipulative, you should take a REDPILL and be free from all these girl problems...
I'm very sure she's demanding money from you but doesn't want to give you the pie....
Next time she comes look her in the face and tell her that you're no longer interested in the relationship because she doesn't give you what you want and that you can't be wasting your money on her anymore that there's another girl who's giving you what she doesn't want to give you and see her reaction.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Why are you concluding this conclusion in a conclusionary manner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by mogbeyiteren: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2021
MickzyDonald:
My guy, ur wisdom no get part 2

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Vulcanheph(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Why are you concluding this conclusion in a conclusionary manner
I'm speaking from experience... I've been in the same situation before until I used my head before I got the cookie.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Duplexxx: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Tell her or you stop her

Because she is a shelfful giver
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Jeon(f): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
I have noticed that my girlfriend comes to my place only during her menstrual period, i don't know what she means my that.

and so?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by McCoy662(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Carchoice:
I swear down!!! grin clowns full this place grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by MickzyDonald: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Carchoice:
The advice might sound cruel,trust me, girls ain't worth it sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by MickzyDonald: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
My guy, ur wisdom no get part 2
No payment bro, it's a free tip
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2021
op maybe u be vampire wey dey disguise na cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by aumusa: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Lols

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by 2shaw: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2021
She don program u,I always love to program girls on 3k budget,fine we fit chop shawama,suya, go lounge chill,fuc k,watch movies,sleep tire,chop food ,purge tire,oh yes but when you are going,I drop you off at the bus stop with 3k for spending and 5h for transport. I no try

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by viceddy95(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2021
That means she dy visit the O. P once every month..young man when next she is coming, tell her if she dy on menstruation, she should not bother to come.. More importantly, withdraw any form of financial expenses to her...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by triplefrontier(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Omo
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Reex12(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2021
guy she no regard you, she no say you efulefu and a simp so she dey use you catch cruiseangry that side nigga is really hitting it haŕd

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Pat081: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Some gals always see good guys like mumu or like ode next time she tell you that let her know that she too will be with you for two days after her period

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by mespusinglez(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
The Wise Don't Even Need A Word...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by bigcee(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oga, kindly look for another girlfriend grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Drsnives(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Run.. My guy run for your pocket n life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Heineken(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hahaha funny people full this place o.. I don laugh like mumu ehn
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by tnerro1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hold your breath, man up and give it to her hot hot when she comes next time with extra safe condoms. She will know you are not a mumu somebody cool
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by gasparpisciotta: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
mogbeyiteren:

So long as she is not your wife, the implication is very grave.

It may contaminate your spiritual life.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by IceDune: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
She's your girlfriend but you're her ATM.

THE END
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by sojfarm: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Then only give her money by transfer. Do the transfer only when the network is bad jare
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Sonnobax15(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Then you too should go to her place whenever you're broke

I'm so angry with the kinda of weaklings whom I share my prestigious masculinity with

Weak dodo everywhere..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! / Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online / I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.