Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K (3587 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Gentlelox: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Disclaimer: the picture below is not her pic.

I met this girl some months back at an airport in Lagos. She was the typical average looking girl with a big self esteem, to be honest, she wasn't looking beautiful on the outside, infact zero beauty but I just liked ger.

I was already tired of beautiful girls relationship. So when i met her i thought i was having a good day. We exchanged numbers in less than a minute of discussion and i left.

I called her and invited her over to my place for a dinner which she accepted. She came and ate the food i cooked. I got to know her more. She was no ordinary broke bit*h. She was in her class in business. She imports goods(i can't mention because of her privacy). I didn't even bother to drill her, it never even occur to me. Infact, sex was far from my equation with her. So we agreed on a relationship.

Fast forwarded to a week later, she called me to tell me her cream has finished and i should help her to buy it. At first, i thought it was a prank and went along. When we met later, she brought it up again and when i asked her for the price she said "45K" in my life, i never use even 10K cream before, wetin i wan take am do ? and here is a girl i never asked for sex nor do i stress her about her personal life asking me for 45k for cream.

I waited for like two days and when she brought it up again, I told her I don't have money for that and she should get it for herself. She has hundreds of million sitting in her account, a wonderful apartment she owns, three luxurious cars and a thriving business. I made a lengthy text telling her i may not be in her class afterwards. I explained everything to her and my plans to open a new branch for my business somewhere and even haven't been able to do it...

This lady took it serious and ranted on how she could afford it herself but she wanted me to... She went further playing emotional victims like i did something.

Well, i ended the relationship that day. I could have marry that lady. Well, we still chat once in a while with monosyllabic responses.

Have you ever met such people before ?

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by EmiDon11: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gentlelox:
Disclaimer[b]: the picture below is not her pic.

I met this girl some months back at an airport in Lagos. She was the typical average looking girl with a big self esteem, to be honest, she wasn't looking beautiful on the outside, infact zero beauty but I just liked ger.

I was already tired of beautiful girls relationship. So when i met her i thought i was having a good day. We exchanged numbers in less than a minute of discussion and i left.

I called her and invited her over to my place for a dinner which she accepted. She came and ate the food i cooked. I got to know her more. She was no ordinary broke bit*h. She was in her class in business. She imports goods(i can't mention because of her privacy). I didn't even bother to drill her, it never even occur to me. Infact, sex was far from my equation with her. So we agreed on a relationship.

Fast forwarded to a week later, she called me to tell me her cream has finished and i should help her to buy it. At first, i thought it was a prank and went along. When we met later, she brought it up again and when i asked her for the price she said "45K" in my life, i never use even 10K cream before, wetin i wan take am do ? and here is a girl i never asked for sex nor do i stress her about her personal life asking me for 45k for cream.
,I know her pics

5 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Story story

Story

Once upon a time

Time time

Na there the lies Begin

Back to you.

So what do we do?

4 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
You went after a lady way out of your league but somehow she's at fault. Lol grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by fourboys: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lies no even fit u

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Gentlelox: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
fourboys:
Lies no even fit u
What's lie there? That a lady demanded for a $61 cream or what ?

Ona nor too make poverty make ona see true life events as lies. Not everyone living like rats.

5 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Gentlelox: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Story story

Story

Once upon a time

Time time

Na there the lies Begin

Back to you.

So what do we do?

Nairaland is full of babies. So I will come online to write false epistle about $61, when i could just say 500K ?

Poverty is bad... See as someone is seeing $61 as millions. By the way, I know a lady that uses
cream worth $730 in the US and she thinks she's not getting the quality she deserves.

Stop being stupid

5 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gentlelox:
Nairaland is full of babies. So I will come online to write false epistle about $61, when i could just say 500K ?

Poverty is bad... See as someone is seeing $61 as millions. By the way, I know a lady that use a cream worth $730 in the US.

Stop being stupid

Okay.

You win.

Now all this you said

Who asked you

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by fourboys: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gentlelox:
What's lie there? That a lady demanded for a $61 cream or what ?

Ona nor too make poverty make ona see true life events as lies. Not everyone living like rats.
ur story smell lies... Why do poor people always Bragg??

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Op, na bobrisky type of cream. Sorry! Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calm down guys it's possible. A set of Novage cream cost over that. Lol .

Na op pass him boundary grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by TemplarLandry: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
The spirit that lies in you somersaults.
Mister Have you ever. grin

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Sweetvie: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Calm down guys it's possible. A set of Novage cream cost over that. Lol .

Na op pass him boundary grin grin
Lol
Exactly. I used a body cream that's way expensive than that before. No biggie

3 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol
grin grin grin grin

Lol don't mind them grin

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Ahmed0336(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol

Lol, so what's the name of the cream you used way back? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by folake4u(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
This story sounds fake AF.

But there are actually people using more expensive creams on their body.

I stayed with a former roommate in school and her cream was 60k. She's from a rich family. Her skin was glassy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
If u were sure she had hundreds of millions in her account

You could have bought her d cream

Then ask her to get you something too,much later

Buy her d cream but let her know you don't meet up

She was at your house, she knows

5 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just dey lie anyhow audio millionaire

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
illicit:
If u were sure she had hundreds of millions in her account

You could have bought her d cream

Then ask her to get you something too,much later

Buy her d cream but let her know you don't meet up

She was at your house, she knows

If the story is true i think the lady was just testing him. Just like rich guys find it hard trusting average or poor girls rich girls also find it hard doing same. Every guy that wants 2b close to them is seen as a gold digger

4 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by illicit(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

If the story is true i think the lady was just testing him. Just like rich guys find it hard trusting average or poor girls rich girls also find it hard doing same. Every guy that wants 2b close to them is seen as a gold digger

Exactly

He should have just played along...
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Brandiebird: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why are people arguing over the price? Iā€™m a man and my face wash, face scrub, and sunscreen come up to Ā£300 which is nearly 300k in naira. Iā€™m not bragging though šŸ˜…
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Allisgud: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brandiebird:
Why are people arguing over the price? Iā€™m a man and my face wash, face scrub, and sunscreen come up to Ā£300 which is nearly 300k in naira. Iā€™m not bragging though šŸ˜…
up on all I fresh pass u no capping
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Lol don't mind them grin
grin
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by adebayo987: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fiction...

Surprised some people fell for it.
Gentlelox:
Disclaimer: the picture below is not her pic.

I waited for like two days and when she brought it up again, I told her I don't have money for that and she should get it for herself. She has hundreds of million sitting in her account, a wonderful apartment she owns, three luxurious cars and a thriving business. I made a lengthy text telling her i may not be in her class afterwards. I explained everything to her and my plans to open a new branch for my business somewhere and even haven't been able to do it...

This lady took it serious and ranted on how she could afford it herself but she wanted me to... She went further playing emotional victims like i did something.

Well, i ended the relationship that day. I could have marry that lady. Well, we still chat once in a while with monosyllabic responses.

Have you ever met such people before ?
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Zonefree(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
illicit:

Exactly

He should have just played along...
Played along? On whose budget? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Sweetvie: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Lol, so what's the name of the cream you used way back? undecided
Lol, you're not a girl. Why do you wanna know?
Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
You went after a lady way out of your league but somehow she's at fault. Lol grin grin

What made the lady out of his league? Is it a begger that you rate more than a person been asked to give?

Anyone who can't buy personal things like cream for herself don't deserve to be in a relationship whether rich or poor. She deserves to be single.

You prefer the lady to run him down and now say at the end 'you can no longer take care of me, let us take a break'...dey play.

You folks should calm down, someone with money still been stingy to herself unbelievable.

9 Likes

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by SonofGod231: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What made the lady out of his league? Is it a begger that you rate more than a person been asked to give?

Anyone who can't buy personal things like cream for herself don't deserve to be in a relationship whether rich or poor. She deserves to be single.

You prefer the lady to run him down and now say at the end 'you can no longer take care of me, let us take a break'...dey play.

You folks should calm down, someone with money still been stingy to herself unbelievable.
STFU!! She's simply saying low status men need low maintenance women.
What's so hard not to understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by Gentlelox: 12:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Zonefree:

lol... U understand the situation well. I don't have time to please someone that is not feeding me.

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by illicit(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Zonefree:

undecided

This kind of game is a game of wit

1 Like

Re: I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Life is not all black and white, there are some grey areas, too. Sometimes just behave like mumu to get the answers you want. If he could afford it, I don't see how buying the cream for a woman he claimed to be dating should be a problem. No be ordinary cream? Was he expecting a millionaire to be using 5K cream? šŸ˜…

It's possible she has gotten the answer she needed, whether to forge ahead with a relationship with OP or not.

It's possible she wanted to do away with OP, reason she asked for the cream few days after they met.
It's possible she wanted to test him the same way "rich" men test their broke babes.

Bottom line is, it is not every woman who asks you for favours that actually needs it, but at this point OP may never be able to figure out her intentions because like the Nigerians we are, we're already programmed to label every woman who asks for favour as materialistic.

Some women, particularly independent women have seen premium shege in relationships, they, like their male counterparts have met leeches and gold diggers in the name of love, reason why they test you before it starts to get too serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women ā€“ No. 1: Being 2 9ce / What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.