Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures (753 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by iudoagwu(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2011
massive road construction done by the ikedi ohakim govt. lets do more!!!

Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Bawss1(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2011
When it comes to promoting Ohakim it appears hyperboles must always be used.
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2011
Why do the pictures look fake and photoshopped? Not claiming they are with certainty, just saying that they appear to be. The median lines in the picture you posted (shown below), and the one you posted before taking down and putting this new one look photoshopped.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/426968_21_jpg030d7e8e966169ab4c7f67c291c333f4
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Areosapien(f): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Is it just me or do those broken lines in the middle of the road look fake? Taking a closer look at the vanishing point, you'd find out the line itself still carries on as if on a flat base, not even responding the things like the shape of the road. Not even responding to things like the photonic degree of the sun's ambient light? Not even responding to the various soft shadows etc? Not even going along the fact that the road itself runs along a slightly curvy path? Really?
Sorry sir, but I've been into digital designing since God knows when, and I can tell with 100 percent certainty, that this image was 'shopped.
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Eziachi: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
Can the poster explain to what the giant stride is looking at placed picture? How was it before Ohakim?
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Chyz2: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
We're not buying it.Prepare for the whole country to go up in flames if ohakim and others rig on tuesday.
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Bawss1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
In an another Ohakim advert (ThisDay Newspaper, Wednesday, April 20, Page 36, Vol 16) some of the pictures appear to be either photoshopped or are computer models of planned roads. The advert also includes images of the new governor's office and the governor's lodge in Abuja - is that what the people really need? I say this because I think it is laughable that somebody thinks that the citizens of Imo will count such things as giant strides.

BTW yours truly is not from Imo State but finds Ohakims campaign to be rather hypocritical.
Re: Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures by Bawss1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
Chyz*:

We're not buying it.Prepare for the whole country to go up in flames if ohakim and others rig on tuesday.

Such threats of violence should be frowned upon. Abeg o

(1) (Reply)

Fg Approves N23bn For 10 Projects In N-delta / General Raphael Isah, (dapr) Denied Army Brutality Against Police / Sahara Reporters Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.