Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (288 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by gejpmb: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2021
A friend on mine informed me of a man sleeping with a 14yr old girl in his apartment with his wife inside not knowing what is happening and the parent of the girl also. We don't know how to go about this because we don't want this to escalate because of the wife who is a good woman, the parent of the girl and also the girl....
Please I need advice on how to go about this so it will end once.
Questions are welcome
Thanks lovely Nlanders
Re: Advice Needed Please by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Talk to the girl's parents and also talk to her,on the dangers of what she's into.
Re: Advice Needed Please by imiski(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2021
My advice is:As long as the girl is not being forced, turn a blind eye.
Re: Advice Needed Please by tosik(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
one of the reason why methuselah live long on earth is....."he mind is own business"Guy can't u step he step also lol.

(1) (Reply)

What English Can Cause / Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please / Dealing With The Get Married Pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.