Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,451 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. (4348 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Bigbeard(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
This very pretty lady who once rejected my advances met someone and got married but the funny thing about this whole episode is that she still craves my attention which I totally declined giving her. Before, I used to view all her social media posts and often times she makes them in the middle of the night when she knows I'm certainly online and deletes them before day break.

Now that I've ceased communication with her, she seems to be craving that attention again. Unfortunately, since she got married to the foreign based dude and made It public. I've lost complete interest in her. Just wondering what she wants now.

It's really disturbing to me, as a matter of fact I know her to be very manipulative, always wanting to bend things into her favour. Like wanting to eat your cake and have it at the same time. tbh! It's humiliating to me to be.wanted as a side dude to pass time until the man of her choice is available. I refuse to be that guy and by a indication I refrained from her ever since she started the relationship. The dude knowing about me quickly made plans for a traditional marriage which she kept secret until recently she had no choice to make revelations after putting pressure on her.

The way I see things, it appears she's getting married to the dude for economic reasons but her heart is somewhere else. left to me, I wouldn't want to come between her marriage so I ceased communication but it appears otherwise on her part. Apparently, she isn't getting enough attention from her said partner unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. I already moved on.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by doggedfighter(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
She craves but the power to give it remains with you.

And there's nothing destiny destroying about anyone craving anyone's attention !

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Righteousness2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
She Craves to destroy your Destiny! And once she Succeeds, you will become a Loaf of Bread.
Flee from her with all your Might and Strength..

8 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Olarsview: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
there are better things to live for than a woman attention. remain focus,as lustful attention from the opposite leads to distraction from destiny path.

I reminisce how avoiding looking at a Lady on my way to site saved me from being bitten by a big snake running across my path. my heart pounded,so close.

I also obeyed the still small voice that says I shouldn't look at the lady. I can't 4get that spontaneous experience.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Love55freas(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
run for your life
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

Like I do tell my real dudes on a norm--"that one of the only ways to stay alive and if at all live long is by removing your eyes from another man's wife"

One of my ex just got married about three months ago..Tho we do chat sometimes on WhatsApp but I dey always maintain my boundaries
She dey always dey view my status and comment on my uploads and even ask of money from me but I no dey gree give her ears..

I hope one day she'd realize that I truly respect her marriage and she moves on with her life cha.. because I don't wanna have any business with KARMA..

5 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Themainboy22: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
See as the guys above are telling the OP to run for his life, even when it's obvious he's already on the run, But fail to advise women to stay away from marriage if they know they can't be contented with their husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Bigbeard(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Themainboy22:
See as the guys above are telling the OP to run for his life, even when it's obvious he's already on the run, But fail to advise women to stay away from marriage if they know they can't be contented with their husband.

I truly believe she isn't ready for it, but some guys aren't just ready to let go especially when they've invested much in the relationship. In this case, J always pity the guy because he simply can't control her with just money. This lady has lately been posting stuff that's so obvious and I wonder what the dude feels about that knowing she's craving attention somewhere else.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op
The girl craves for two things at once. Apparently you had only one to provide. She wanted a provider and a man that can give affection. Like nairalanders do say, you are the Alpha, the hubby is the Simp.
Since you wanted her before, you can keep shinning her **** till God knows when.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Themainboy22: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bigbeard:

I truly believe she isn't ready for it, but some guys aren't just ready to let go especially when they've invested much in the relationship. In this case, J always pity the guy because he simply can't control her with just money. This lady has lately been posting stuff that's so obvious and I wonder what the dude feels about that knowing she's craving attention somewhere else.
As much as I agree with you, most times the reverse is the case. Most Women won't let go of a rich man even if she doesn't have an atom of feelings for him. They go with the intention of retaining their ex or someone to satisfy their emotional, sexual, etc. Cravings. In a nutshell, they want to eat their cake and have it. Avoid them bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by lagusboyyy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
She's just trying to be manipulative.
Try and snub her.
She will soon get bored, why now that she's married?
When she was single, she never gave you attention, WOMEN and CRAFTINESS.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bigbeard:
This very pretty lady who once rejected my advances met someone and got married but the funny thing about this whole episode is that she still craves my attention which I totally declined giving her. Before, I used to view all her social media posts and often times she makes them in the middle of the night when she knows I'm certainly online and deletes them before day break.

Now that I've ceased communication with her, she seems to be craving that attention again. Unfortunately, since she got married to the foreign based dude and made It public. I've lost complete interest in her. Just wondering what she wants now.

It's really disturbing to me, as a matter of fact I know her to be very manipulative, always wanting to bend things into her favour. Like wanting to eat your cake and have it at the same time. tbh! It's humiliating to me to be.wanted as a side dude to pass time until the man of her choice is available. I refuse to be that guy and by a indication I refrained from her ever since she started the relationship. The dude knowing about me quickly made plans for a traditional marriage which she kept secret until recently she had no choice to make revelations after putting pressure on her.

The way I see things, it appears she's getting married to the dude for economic reasons but her heart is somewhere else. left to me, I wouldn't want to come between her marriage so I ceased communication but it appears otherwise on her part. Apparently, she isn't getting enough attention from her said partner unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. I already moved on.
Okay clap for yourself
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Daniiel: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abeg bone m ... I just noticed that trend among young gals that rush into marriage
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by punisha: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
I would usually help this kind to reset her brain.

record them getting naked and giving me a show (they do that always without being begged..they always feel they can seduce u with their body)..then send to the man in question...asking him to keep his b**ch on a leash.

The guys would never reply of cos and if at all they do, d revelation makes them simply reply "thank u."

That way she cringes whenever she hears my name mentioned. since u won't let me rest, I'd make sure u lie on thorns.

don't do this if u ain't as crazy as I am...I do it mostly to girls with intentions of breaking my home. it is simple, these girls are bewitched, confused and would do anything to ruin what u got going on.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by tosik(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
guy all what i can say to you is that please run for you life,if u don't want it to end up in tears...Shalom!!!
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by thatsleepboy1: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Brother, it's sth like this that is done in secret that always last a lifetime with good memories. I'll advise you use and dump her.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by kalu61(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Life no balance.

While some dude are praying for free kpeku, some are running away.

Nothing like karma, if you want knack, knack her but don't give her shishi no matter what.

On a moral ground, snub her and focus on getting your own woman.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Arkadrob(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Young man, what's your plan? Are you looking for positive validation to carry your dubious act or what? If I begin to spill foul words now they say I have started. God gave you sense but it seems that you are not maximizing it to its full potentials. I don't blame you na the people wey swear for you na e I blame. Nothing I repeat nothing go ever surprise me for this Nairaland fa. My people abeg make una reason am. How person with e two double left senses go use e hand buy e own coffin? Nonsense!!! I swear if you provoke me this night, you will see problem. Just look at what this two double left man dey yarn. Shioorrr!!!
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Vulcanheph(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
PorQe:
She wants to mess up your emotions and hold you captive emotionally, so you remain her emotional slave and become incapable of moving on with your life. It's your choice to be in slavish position or advance
Dear OP
This person has said it all, the same advice he gave is the same I wanted to give...
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Chimeluv(f): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Your attention is available thats why she craves it angry
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by missimelda01(f): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
You said it all, she married for economic reasons and you also know she’s a manipulative person..there you have it! I’m sure you know better than to fall into her trap.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by nuggarito: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
You bring out your own problem

Yet Na you use your own hand give yourself advice.

Oga you know the drill, don't disturb us
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by NobleDeSage001: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Why did you bring this matter to Nairaland?
I doubt that you have gotten over this lady's rejection of you.
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by BBBells: 1:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Can any good come from nigerian girls these days?
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by duduade: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2021
It's like you have no job... Who is monitoring who between you two. One would expect you to block all avenues between you both and move on with life... Be there monitoring who needs more attention

Anuoffiaaaa
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Khd95(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2021
My brother, hustle tighter and move out of this hell, all these things u dey write ma long thing

You knew she was manipulative and all that, yet you still went ahead to ask her, she rejected you, yet you still view her posts, your SIMPly mumu,sorry to say

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by Lovethaa: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Every little boy suddenly have something to say this days .
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by jesmond3945: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Bigbeard:

this thread shows that you have not moved on. Some part of you wants the lady, probably waiting for her marriage to fail.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by SavageResponse(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2021
It happens
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by AlexB300: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2021
PorQe:
She wants to mess up your emotions and hold you captive emotionally, so you remain her emotional slave and become incapable of moving on with your life. It's your choice to be in slavish position or advance
very true. I know their type
Re: She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. by AlexB300: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Bigbeard:

na ur beard gang lifestyle cause am. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Living Abroad Do You Have A Bicycle(photos) / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.