Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! (700 Views)

PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by deotelan(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2011
Have you ever lost someone dear to you before? Worse of all to an inhumane electoral crisis so brutal that you can't recognise your loved one to give them a befitting burial, all because a political party has lost? Some of you may have even lost properties worth millions then these Prayer goes out to all the Souls lost due to Congress for Progressive Change losing the 2011 presidential polls in Nigeria. CPC will never again win any Presidential polls in the History of Nigeria's Elections to come! Please i need a Million AMEN to these Post with your Sincere Prayer to back it up so that God will heal our bereaved hearts, heal our land and Bless our Country Nigeria!
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by deotelan(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
amen!
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by karlmax2: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
Amen!!! Were withnessing their ideology as a party is an islamic party and not I repeat definately NOT a progressive party bunch of tribalistic bigots come together with a few islamic NORTHERN yansh lickers from the south(bakare,odumakin, tony momoh(MR EXCEL) and co) and some bunch of old military generals. CPC aka muslim brotherhood aka boko haram. Is a party for islamic foundamentalist check there exco!!! Progressive ko progressive Ni.
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by efisher(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
Amen!

They can never lead a united Nigeria. They can go ahead and form their own sharia country with the almajiris.

I am convinced that CPC is a terrorist movement. A facade for Boko Haram to operate as a legal political entity. Bakare was just the bait used to blind the southerners from any suspicion. I believe they are sponsored by the likes of Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Ahmadinejad. Their educated supporters do not even know what they are supporting.

First they started with "Boko Haram"
Bakare foolishly fuelled it with "PDP Haram"
Now they've added "NYSC Haram", "Southerners Haram", "Christians Haram".

Every innocent CPC fan should do all they can now to put out the fire they started unknowingly lest they get consumed by the same fire.
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by Dave6: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
The Party is already finished!
Apart from Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Bauchi, I really doubt if they have any chance next week Tuesday.

Sore Losers!
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by deotelan(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
efisher:

Amen!

They can never lead a united Nigeria. They can go ahead and form their own sharia country with the almajiris.

I am convinced that CPC is a terrorist movement. A facade for Boko Haram to operate as a legal political entity. Bakare was just the bait used to blind the southerners from any suspicion. I believe they are sponsored by the likes of Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Ahmadinejad. Their educated supporters do not even know what they are supporting.

First they started with "Boko Haram"
Bakare foolishly fuelled it with "PDP Haram"
Now they've added "NYSC Haram", "Southerners Haram", "Christians Haram".

Every innocent CPC fan should do all they can now to put out the fire they started unknowingly lest they get consumed by the same fire.
True talk bro!
Re: For All Souls Lost,c.p.c Will Never Win Presidential Polls In Nigeria Again! by Rossikk(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ poster, You're 100% correct. The CPC as a national political party is finished. They have too much blood on their hands to ever regain credibility as a political force.

Buhari, their thuggish leader, is little more than an unreformed, bloodthirsty tyrant. There's no place in Nigeria for a leader like that.

The Hausa-Fulani will have to replace these thuggish alliances they call parties with responsible, civilized political parties led by educated, enlightened, progressive individuals, or forever remain LOSERS in the New Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Invites Opponents To Join Government / Ngige Swears Bare-footed / A Murdered Pregnant Corps Member’s Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.