Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband (24287 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Naajjii: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
If it is Buhari that did this people here will be accusing him of nepotism. What do we call this? besides this is not at the national yet its just at a regional level.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Only in Nigeria

Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by ukahrawah: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2021
He wants to work with those he knows. Just like B'Hari in Aso Rock who appoints Al Qaeda sympathizer as a pantami-nister.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by FLYFIRE(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
Nothing surprises me in Nigeria anymore. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
...Great country ruled by unfortunate people....Hmm, wise words brother; you almost made me cry. Some years ago a foreign colleague told me their polytechnic used Abuja master plan as main case study. What a pity. Let me borrow your wise word...NIGERIA, A GREAT COUNTRY RULED BY UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by manunitedbabes: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
shocked this people self. What's on their mind? At times I wonder if this is Nigeria or family business ?
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Xscape1993(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2021
FLYFIRE:

...Great country ruled by unfortunate people....Hmm, wise words brother; you almost made me cry. Some years ago a foreign colleague told me their polytechnic used Abuja master plan as main case study. What a pity. Let me borrow your wise word...NIGERIA, A GREAT COUNTRY RULED BY UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE
Bless you sir.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2021
SmartProf:
So the attorney general of the state is even the son to the APC chieftain Bisi Akande, and as if that's not enough, the wife to the attorney general is appointed as P.A to the husband...so the state will keep funding the family tree like that...up next is to employ their dogs as security aides.
Gbam, and cats and chickens as messengers and cleaners, useless demented APC LED criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by SavageResponse(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
These people know nothing about ethics
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
I can't laugh again.

In Nigeria if you think you have seen it all you are a joker just sleep and wake up, be very sure a new weirdest news will pop up on social media or in the the news.

Under apc nothing is impossible.
Same party Father is governor, mother is a head of govt dept, son in law a commissioner, daughter govt contractor, gateman PA to governor.

Same party Papa is ex governor, mama is senator, son owner of Toll gate and the potential next governor, daughter head of mama of Markets.

Same party now chief judge wife is his aide I guess sons and daughters are PA's too very interesting.

Ok nah ride on apc. Nice familiocracy.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by etim20(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and unsure honey.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Charly68: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Useless Govt ,so he has turned Govt business to family affairs ,I think Aregbe Jazz is already working against him..
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Ephemmm: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
SmartProf:
So the attorney general of the state is even the son to the APC chieftain Bisi Akande, and as if that's not enough, the wife to the attorney general is appointed as P.A to the husband...so the state will keep funding the family tree like that...up next is to employ their dogs as security aides.

How did you arrive at the above conclusion, or is it only the former Governor of the state that bears such name?

The appointment is not commendable, but giving it another coloration is also absurd.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Lushka(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Osun is a state of confusion. The same state where there was confusion over ownership of a university and a teaching hospital.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by SEGLIZ: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Naughtysex:
You need help but you don't know

he knows he needs help, he's just being adamant towards accepting and receiving the assist.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by SEGLIZ: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is unnecessary

if he doesn't do this how do you want his life support to keep him alive?
what this kids don't know and are refusing to realize is that we have a common problem which is leadership. they will rather sweat to defend failure if travels along the line of ethnicity or tribalism.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by wumi2017(f): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Kingspin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Highest level of Nepotism.
Oyetola is a learner.

Buhari must be a stupid president.
Buhari must be a stupid president.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by seunayantokun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Learning from Buhari is as bad as that.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by chrisblack: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
NJ
dre11:
Controversy in Osun as Oyetola appoints Attorney-General’s wife personal assistant to husband

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/455951-exclusive-controversy-in-osun-as-oyetola-appoints-attorney-generals-wife-personal-assistant-to-husband.html
some of us just shout without reasoning. The question should have been is she competent . Some would have placed their side chicks in that position while some would have placed their aldutrous partners there. Competency should be the key word. My take is I should always have around me people who I believe are competent and trustworthy enough to do the job.
Have any of you heard of john Kennedy is bother was is attorney general during is tenure and he was dam competent.
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by pelicanbeau(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very bad in a country like Nigeria
Re: Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband by Pat081: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Man that have nt b to court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities / NAF Conducts Exercise Steel Dome At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(photos) / Video, More Picture:massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.