Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3329 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2021
And as for Zephaniah 3 v 10, read that alongside Isaiah 66 v 18-21. They’re one and the same prophecy.

Anyways, wetin concern me...God’s children are those who are led by His Spirit and they obey Him. Not just “Hebrews”

Job was not an Israelite, Rahab was not an Israelite, Ruth was not an Israelite.

And stop believing in lies that a typical west African man is an Israelite. You’re a child of God if you obey Him and have His spirit in you whether Israelite or not. Simple

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
What you saying has no bearing to the point I am making. The point of this discussion is to show the current prophecy that is being fulfilled. It is Isaiah 11 and the TIMELINE of it is laid out in Ezekiel 37 through to 39. What you are focusing on has no bearing and makes no difference to these prophecies so I don't see its relevance to the discussion.
I quoted. Isaiah 66 to clarify Zephaniah 3 v 10 was interpreted by the “black Hebrew” movement out of context.

“rapture” which is also the first resurrection is yet to happen.

And... there’s a third temple in which plans are finalised by the Jews in Israel to construct.

So my humble question is this... why are the “real Hebrews” still lost in West Africa at the same time Ezekiel 37-39 will happen anytime soon according to your prophetic calendar?

Let’s start from here.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Nope. Jesus made it clear in Matthew 24, there would be troubles, but the great tribulation is totally different from that.

Lemme pull out the scripture shortly.

Are these not days of Troubles "such as Never Seen since the beginning of the world?"

Have people not already confessed these Truths in here in Religious Section, Crime Section, Politics Section, Romance Section, Family Section etc ?

The people of the world have long since marked the presence of Mathew 24:21
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Bros, I’m asking for evidence now means I don’t understand?

My logic is pretty simple and straightforward. The Israelites practiced their customs wherever they were exiled to or fled to.

Please show us evidence of Hebrew synagogues that were set up in ancient west Africa. That’s all I’m asking for.

At least in the scriptures, in the New Testament...where Israelites were settled outside of Israel e.g. in Antioch, Ephesus, Pergamos etc...there were synagogues.

Please leverage on your knowledge of history and show us where Hebrew synagogues were set up in ancient west Africa.

I believe I’m not asking for too much here

I said you won't understand. Many things were destroyed in West Africa and then rebuilded in other nations. There used to be a temple in Ala Igbo in ancient times. People all over Africa and the world used to go there like in pilgrimage to seek the Ancient of days. Nnamdi Kanu had talked about rebuilding a temple. I don't do biafra. I know a lot that happened in that land still hidden in the eyes of the world. That's the little I can tell you.

It's our fathers that sinned. We are suffering for their sins. The book said the sins of the father will be visited on the children...it's up now and all we have to do is to stop those sins our father committed, fear and obey God and we are good. So some have forgotten their cultures cos of western civilization and other things. Some who are not even Isreal by bloodline may be following their traditions as you stated. For now, it's not about cultures but the Awakening. We all sinned and forgot. Also it's not about Isreal but all who believed on what the Messiah did and in him.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
What is happening now is not what is mentioned in Daniel 12. Plus, the prophecies in Isaiah 11 have not yet happened. But it is happening now. Ezekiel 37 through 39 gives the TIMELINE of these events as they are happening now.

cheesy Did you just know about Daniel 12? It has been on for years and I think it is even almost complete.

Isaiah 11 is also known as the Day of the Lord!

Ezekiel 37 -39 is Fully Accomplished!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Are these not days of Troubles "such as Never Seen since the beginning of the world?"

Have people not already confessed these Truths in here in Religious Section, Crime Section, Politics Section, Romance Section, Family Section etc ?

The people of the world have long since marked the presence of Mathew 24:21

1. Is there a global persecution in place where people who do not align to a one world belief system are routinely beheaded?

2. Are the elements of the weather devastating humanity on a global scale? For example has wormwood polluted all the water bodies on earth and poisoned majority of mankind? Or has the global water body turned to blood?

Bros, that period would be horrible, the world hasn’t seen anything such as it.

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

I said you won't understand. Many things were destroyed in West Africa and then rebuilded in other nations. There used to be a temple in Ala Igbo in ancient times. People all over Africa and the world used to go there like in pilgrimage to seek the Ancient of days. Nnamdi Kanu had talked about rebuilding a temple. I don't do biafra. I know a lot that happened in that land still hidden in the eyes of the world. That's the little I can tell you.

It's our fathers that sinned. We are suffering for their sins. The book said the sins of the father will be visited on the children...it's up now and all we have to do is to stop those sins our father committed, fear and obey God and we are good. So some have forgotten their cultures cos of western civilization and other things. Some who are not even Isreal by bloodline may be following their traditions as you stated. For now, it's not about cultures but the Awakening. We all sinned and forgot. Also it's not about Isreal but all who believed on what the Messiah did and in him.

This is what I trying to avoid, too much talk.

Just show us evidence of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west African kingdoms. That’ll prove whether or not Israelites migrated there. If these things were destroyed, where are the ruins?

Ancient civilisations and kingdoms have been destroyed, but at least there are ruins which would validate their existence in the past.

Do you have archaeological evidence(s) of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west Africa? Yes or No.

There should be some historical or archaeological evidence to help you out on my question.

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

This is what I trying to avoid, too much talk.

Just show us evidence of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west Africa kingdoms. That’ll prove whether or not Israelites migrated there. If these things were destroyed, where are the ruins?

Ancient civilisations and kingdoms have been destroyed, but at least there are ruins which would validate their existence in the past.

Do you have archaeological evidence(s) of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west Africa? Yes or No.

There should be some historical or archaeological evidence to help you out on my question.

Some can give you but I can't give you. You are not wiser than your enemies in their games. Infact they are the ones they call serpents and you are told to be wise like them but don't be like them so they don't beat you in the game. We are on a mission to reveal all ancient secrets. We are in the age of truth. So keep watching. Lies may fly high for a million years but truth will one day overtake it.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

Some can give you but I can't give you. You are not wiser than your enemies in their games. Infact they are the ones they call serpents and you are told to be wise like them but don't be like them so they don't beat you in the game. We are on a mission to reveal all ancient secrets. We are in the age of truth. So keep watching. Lies may fly high for a million years but truth will one day overtake it.

You can’t defeat a lie by believing in another lie.

What defeats lies is the truth (sufficient and incontrovertible evidences)

If you could provide answers to my question on whether Hebrew synagogues were set up in ancient west African kingdoms, aha... that would have been very helpful.

Another thing that could help is forensic dna analysis on corpses buried in Israel circa 2,000 years ago vs dna tests on west African “Hebrews”

All these would really clear up a lot of things.

I’m very conversant with the black Hebrew movement which is quite popular among the black communities in the US, and they’ve propagated their ideology to gullible Africans sadly.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

1. Is there a global persecution in place where people who do not align to a one world belief system are routinely beheaded?

2. Are the elements of the weather devastating humanity on a global scale? For example has wormwood polluted all the water bodies on earth and poisoned majority of mankind? Or has the global water body turned to blood?

Bros, that period would be horrible, the world hasn’t seen anything such as it.

Did you not hear of the Several beheadings from 2 years back before the Plague of Corona, even Nigeria was not left out?

Have they not been crying out "climate change, climate change" like never before?

As reported, different places across the world have experienced bloodied waters, which was never before seen..Now, the cry today is food price increase!

All these are in fulfillment of the Prophecies but I do not say it is past. But I Do say that The Day of The Lord (Judgment Day) is Drawing Closer and All waiting for the Space Ship called "Rapture" will be Greatly Disappointed for IT SHALL NOT COME as they thinketh but that it has since taken place already.

The World is heading down hill to the Day of The Lord, which is what the thread is about and I Confirm the observations of the Op!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

You can’t defeat a lie by believing in another lie.

What defeats lies is the truth (sufficient and incontrovertible evidences)

If you could provide answers to my question on whether Hebrew synagogues were set up in ancient west African kingdoms, aha... that would have been very helpful.

Another thing that could help is forensic dna analysis on corpses buried in Israel circa 2,000 years ago vs dna tests on west African “Hebrews”

All these would really clear up a lot of things.

I’m very conversant with the black Hebrew movement which is quite popular among the black communities in the US, and they’ve propagated their ideology to gullible Africans sadly.

You are funny. If there is, your think your enemies will present it for all and sundry to know the true facts. The DNA thing they are doing to pronounce ppl as Isreal, you think it's the real deal. You can't beat the enemies in their game. They control Africa and no one can stop it untill the time for power to change hands comes. All hidden truth will be uncovered. Any way you understand it, no problem. Truth can't be hidden. Wait for the revelation of the forgotten truth. We are in the end of age.

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

You are funny. If there is, your think your enemies will present it for all and sundry to know the true facts. The DNA thing they are doing to pronounce ppl as Isreal, you think it's the real deal. You can't beat the enemies in their game. They control Africa and no one can stop it untill the time for power to change hands comes. All hidden truth will be uncovered. Any way you understand it, no problem. Truth can't be hidden. Wait for the revelation of the forgotten truth. We are in the end of age.

Get corpses buried in Israel and extract their DNA, run a forensic analysis and compare to your DNA.

If there’s no high level correlation...you’re no Israelite mehn.

If you can’t provide evidences of Hebrew synagogues that were set up in ancient west Africa...you’re believing a lie.

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear of the Several beheadings from 2 years back before the Plague of Corona, even Nigeria was not left out?

Have they not been crying out "climate change, climate change" like never before?

As reported, different places across the world have experienced bloodied waters, which was never before seen..Now, the cry today is food price increase!

All these are in fulfillment of the Prophecies but I do not say it is past. But I Do say that The Day of The Lord (Judgment Day) is Drawing Closer and All waiting for the Space Ship called "Rapture" will be Greatly Disappointed for IT SHALL NOT COME as they thinketh but that it has since taken place already.

The World is heading down hill to the Day of The Lord, which is what the thread is about and I Confirm the observations of the Op!

Let’s go by your logic. The bubonic plague in the 1500s and the Spanish flu pandemic in the 1900s must also be the great tribulation.

Erm, also are they beheading people in America, Canada, Australia and Western Europe?

Bros, great tribulation never start, and going by your message I quoted we’re pretty much saying the same thing.

The world is in pains, but that is not the great tribulation Jesus spoke of.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Get corpses buried in Israel and extract their DNA, run a forensic analysis and compare to your DNA.

If there’s no high level correlation...you’re no Israelite mehn.

If you can’t provide evidences of Hebrew synagogues that were set up in ancient west Africa...you’re believing a lie.

Lol.....Isreal is not the real name. The land is not where it all happened. All were created. Keep searching for evidence, your eyes will clear soon.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

Lol.....Isreal is not the real name. The land is not where it all happened. All were created. Keep searching for evidence, your eyes will clear soon.

Let me guess, it all happened in West Africa abi?

SMH...

A bigger lie required to cover up a smaller lie. Keep it up.

Just show us archaeological evidences of Hebrew synagogues in ancient west African empires and kingdoms and lay this matter to rest abeg. Until then, keep swallowing “ the black Hebrew movement” lies like 500 naira fufu...

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Let’s go by your logic. The bubonic plague in the 1500s and the Spanish flu pandemic in the 1900s must also be the great tribulation.

Erm, also are they beheading people in America, Canada, Australia and Western Europe?

Bros, great tribulation never start.

Revelation 6:9 includes the Slain in America, Canada, Australia, China, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, etc.

I guarantee that you have not yet settled The White Horse and He that Sat on it In Revelation 6:2 but this is not a knowledge competition.

If you think we have not yet entered the Storms of Great Troubles, we would enter it.

If we have entered it as I say, we are already in it and the nexus between our reports is that these are the days of evil!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Revelation 6:9 includes the Slain in America, Canada, Australia, China, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, etc.

I guarantee that you have not yet settled The White Horse and He that Sat on it In Revelation 6:2 but this is not a knowledge competition.

If you think we have not yet entered the Storms of Great Troubles, we would enter it.

If we have entered it as I say, we are already in it and the nexus between our reports is that these are the days of evil!

Were they beheaded? Where is the mark of the beast to be administered on people’s right hand and foreheads?

Is there a temple in Jerusalem as we speak? Has the abomination that causes desolation happened there? (Well of course not! Because there’s no temple to start with)

If all the above hasn’t happened, please how are we in the great tribulation Biko?

Read Matthew 24 carefully so you don’t mistake the beginning of birth pangs for the great tribulation itself.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:
What the world is going through now is likened to the beginning of birth pains;

Matthew 24 v 6-8;
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

And this was how Jesus described the great tribulation, as a period of great distress which nothing preceding it compares.

Matthew 24 v 21-22;
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

And just to add, until two things happen...the great tribulation will never come to pass.

1. The Jews in Israel have to construct a temple and resume their sacrifices which the Antichrist will stop and eventually blaspheme God there (the abomination of desolation Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 v 15)

2. The GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM (Not any other kind of gospel, but this particular one) has to be preached throughout the earth to prepare the hearts of men for what is to come - Matthew 24 v 14.

If these two things don’t happen, just ignore religious zealots that keep on setting false time tables expecting Jesus to return within a certain time frame.

Especially that first point, until the Jews set up their temple...I’m not bothered with all these end time rumours...

Dtruthspeaker read the above and Matthew 24 again carefully.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Dtruthspeaker read the above and Matthew 24 again carefully.

"Better the end than the beginning" I am making a run for the end which is to be "he that overcometh and "Keepeth my Works unto the end"

I do not care about the scenery but I care very much to do The Utmost Works of Righteousness as The Lord has Commanded!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Were they beheaded? Where is the mark of the beast to be administered on people’s right hand and foreheads?

Is there a temple in Jerusalem as we speak? Has the abomination that causes desolation happened there? (Well of course not! Because there’s no temple to start with)

If all the above hasn’t happened, please how are we in the great tribulation Biko?

Read Matthew 24 carefully so you don’t mistake the beginning of birth pangs for the great tribulation itself.

Like the rapture these things have happened, the mark is being given and being taken, the Abominations have Occurred and Occurring, the Desolation is here.

But none of these matter to me save that it puts a smile to my lips That The Word of The Lord is Fulfilled and I see it, hence, i Love The Lord, More and More.

But I will not be distracted, I will not be moved, but with my eyes Fastened on The Laws of God, My Strength is kept up to conclude my Journey very well and blameless!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like the rapture these things have happened, the mark is being given and being taken, the Abominations have Occurred and Occurring, the Desolation is here.

But none of these matter to me save that it puts a smile to my lips That The Word of The Lord is Fulfilled and I see it, hence, i Love The Lord, More and More.

But I will not be distracted, I will not be moved, but with my eyes Fastened on The Laws of God, My Strength is kept up to conclude my Journey very well and blameless!

At what point in history was the mark of the beast administered on people’s right hand or forehead in history?

At what point in history did we hear the likes of Paul, Stephen and the believers generations after them leave their graves to ascend and meet Christ in the air? At what point did the things Paul spoke of 1 Thessalonians 4 happen?

Just give us a specific timeframe in history when these things happened?

No matter how hard you believe in a lie, your beliefs can never make a lie the truth.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"Better the end than the beginning" I am making a run for the end which is to be "he that overcometh and "Keepeth my Works unto the end"

I do not care about the scenery but I care very much to do The Utmost Works of Righteousness as The Lord has Commanded!

How does assert your position that rapture has happened and we’re in the great tribulation now?

All these unrelated responses to my questions sha...
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

How does assert your position that rapture has happened and we’re in the great tribulation now?

All these unrelated responses to my questions sha...

"The eye for the seeing, but many have eyes yet see not". knowing this, I do not assert and can not assert here, for assertion requires seeing and I do not have the power to open the eyes of they which see not.

But I am happy to allign and confirm with another who has seen what things I have seen!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"The eye for the seeing, but many have eyes yet see not". knowing this, I do not assert and can not assert here, for assertion requires seeing and I do not have the power to open the eyes of they which see not.

But I am happy to allign and confirm with another who has seen what things I have seen!

Yet still, another totally unrelated response to my answer.

Please just tell us when in history the “rapture” happened. Let’s start from there.

No matter how hard you believe a lie, your belief can never make a lie the truth.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Yet still, another totally unrelated response to my answer.

Please just tell us when in history the “rapture” happened. Let’s start from there.

No matter how hard you believe a lie, your belief can never make a lie the truth.

Now veiled insults have begun! I repeat I have not power to open the eyes of anyone as Elisha did to his servant.

If you do not see them, that is because you have not yet "ruled your spirit"!

The Law is "Thy Will be Done on Earth (physical/Flesh) as it is in Heaven (Spirit)!

You rely on the physical (flesh) meanwhile as Ron Kenoly said in the Song "The Battle is The Lord's"! "The battle is first won in the spirit before it manifests itself in the physical"

And The Lord has clearly said "The Flesh Profiteth Nothing"; "My words are spirit and Life"

All is done in the spirit First, before it begins to play out on earth, thats one of the many things I know!

But if you were very well atuned to the use of your spirit, "who ye are" surely you would see them all!

This is how far I can reasonably and practically go in the circumstance.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

SMH...

Just show us archaeological evidences of Hebrew synagogues in ancient west African empires and kingdoms and lay this matter to rest abeg. Until then, keep swallowing “ the black Hebrew movement” lies like 500 naira fufu...

I don't belong to any black Hebrew movement or camps. Am on my own. Can you finish fufu 500h naira?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

He is right. Even if they tell you, you won't understand. There is a lot of lies in Christianity and other religion. Soon many will understand and will flee. Even if they refuse, the events that will happen will make them understand. Many even understand now the reason they are converting to Islam. The temple which the Messiah will return to as seen in Malachi 3:1-3 will be built even in tribulation and it's not in the middle East. Few have seen the sketch. An awakening will swoop all over Africa to reset your brains cos you are the chosen people and all those religion they gave you is not who you are, so all will fall and you all will discover your true self. There are temples in West Africa but your enemies erased everything and when they wanted to rebuild it, they went very far so you won't know the truth. Many things were hidden from us that way. Zaphaniah 3:10 is West Africa but some think it's in Isreal or South Africa. Read Isaiah 18:1-end too. Check my profile. Many of you won't understand now.

Any body who studies the scripture well knows that the Israel in the first five books is actually in Africa

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

I don't belong to any black Hebrew movement or camps. Am on my own. Can you finish fufu 500h naira?

The bolded is my point. The lie too much cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

Any body who studies the scripture well knows that the Israel in the first five books is actually in Africa

That’s lovely, Jerusalem, Beersheba etc are in Africa? Interesting cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

SMH...

Who told you you can't reinvent archaeology?
Black people never cease to amaze me.
There are preserved edifices like the ark of the convenant in Ethiopia. But I know you won't believe that one because the story is not from the west
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now veiled insults have begun! I repeat I have not power to open the eyes of anyone as Elisha did to his servant.

If you do not see them, that is because you have not yet "ruled your spirit"!

The Law is "Thy Will be Done on Earth (physical/Flesh) as it is in Heaven (Spirit)!

You rely on the physical (flesh) meanwhile as Ron Kenoly said in the Song "The Battle is The Lord's"! "The battle is first won in the spirit before it manifests itself in the physical"

And The Lord has clearly said "The Flesh Profiteth Nothing"; "My words are spirit and Life"

All is done in the spirit First, before it begins to play out on earth, thats one of the many things I know!

But if you were very well atuned to the use of your spirit, "who ye are" surely you would see them all!

This is how far I can reasonably and practically go in the circumstance.

Again you’ve not addressed any of my questions, rather you’re seeing insults where there are none.

When in history did the rapture happen? Give us the year.

The other questions I raised on the great tribulation, you’ve not answered any of them as well.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

Who told you you can't reinvent archaeology?
Black people never cease to amaze me.
There are preserved edifices like the ark of the convenant in Ethiopia. But I know you won't believe that one because the story is not from the west

Please do you have evidences of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west African empires and kingdoms?

Someone boldly stated the real Hebrews are in West Africa, so at least we should see some evidence of their lifestyles in the ancient past. I won’t ask for too much, let’s start with the synagogues. Do you know of any that was set up in Ancient West Africa? And can you back this up with historical and archaeological evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Illusion Called Karma / Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. / Why I Became An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.