Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3322 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2021
OkCornel:

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 flushes 45 years of false doctrines down the sewer. cheesy

Still awaiting your scriptural references showing how Israelites escaped into Subsaharan Africa from Egypt when God declared there’ll be no survivors among them.
Here it is! If you don't understand the verse, ask and I will break it down and spoonfeed you the meaninggrin grin grin grin

Notice it is talking about the DESTINY of the Hebrews who have taken refuge in Egypt.

"But thus says the LORD: Like the bad figs that are so bad they cannot be eaten, so will I treat Zedekiah the king of Judah, his officials, the remnant of Jerusalem who remain in this land, and those who dwell in the land of Egypt. 9I will make them a horrora to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a reproach, a byword, a taunt, and a curse in all the places where I shall drive them.…" Jeremiah 24:8-9
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 1:13am On Apr 25, 2021
HINT
The book of Jeremiah is NOT written in chronological order. Bear that in mind as you read the various verses.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Energy48:
Here it is! If you don't understand the verse, ask and I will break it down and spoonfeed you the meaninggrin grin grin grin

Notice it is talking about the DESTINY of the Hebrews who have taken refuge in Egypt.

"But thus says the LORD: Like the bad figs that are so bad they cannot be eaten, so will I treat Zedekiah the king of Judah, his officials, the remnant of Jerusalem who remain in this land, and those who dwell in the land of Egypt. 9I will make them a horrora to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a reproach, a byword, a taunt, and a curse in all the places where I shall drive them.…" Jeremiah 24:8-9

Quite nice of you to stop at verse 9.

Include Jeremiah 24 v 10;
10 I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their ancestors.

Now for those who specifically went into Egypt against God’s instructions, God made this declaration in Jeremiah 42 v 16-17. These words are self explanatory for someone who has studied for over 45 years nau...

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, ALL who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

Not a single Israelite who disobeyed God and left for Egypt survived the Babylonian invasion. None of them escaped. It’s not difficult to comprehend haba.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2021
OkCornel:

Quite nice of you to stop at verse 9.

Include Jeremiah 24 v 10;
10 I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their ancestors.

I know you find it hard to comprehend but take a second look at your quote above and THINK about the LOCATION it is referring to. Is that Egypt it is talking about? Was Egypt the land God gave to the Hebrews?

Read and COMPREHEND. I remain an EƲE and my Oral History reads the same as the Exodus story in the Bible.

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Energy48:
I know you find it hard to comprehend but take a second look at your quote above and THINK about the LOCATION it is referring to. Is that Egypt it is talking about? Was Egypt the land God gave to the Hebrews?

Read and COMPREHEND. I remain an EƲE and my Oral History reads the same as the Exodus story in the Bible.

You claim to study something for 45 years, read and get understanding.

God made a declaration against the Israelites who disobeyed Him and went to settle in Egypt. God mentioned NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE FOR DISOBEYING HIS INSTRUCTIONS.

Whereas, you are telling us some of them escaped into Subsaharan Africa. God made this declaration in Jeremiah 42 v 16-17, yet you’re taking us on a rewind to Jeremiah 24 to prove God contradicted Himself or what?

Let me put up Jeremiah 42 v 17, then use your understanding to tell us what God meant there. I’ve put those words in capital over and over again.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, ALL who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

If you can’t properly interpret Jeremiah 42 v 17 which is basic English any kid can understand, then I wonder what false doctrines you’ve been writing in your books.

Don’t run around in circles. Read Jeremiah 42 v 17 and tell us how some of these disobedient Israelites escaped the Babylonian invasion of Egypt and fled into Subsaharan Africa after God declared not one of them will survive it.

Praxis758, it is clear energy48 is proving you right over and again.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2021
OkCornel:

You claim to study something for 45 years, read and get understanding.

God made a declaration against the Israelites who disobeyed Him and went to settle in Egypt. God mentioned NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE FOR DISOBEYING HIS INSTRUCTIONS.

Whereas, you are telling us some of them escaped into Subsaharan Africa. God made this declaration in Jeremiah 42 v 16-17, yet you’re taking us on a rewind to Jeremiah 24 to prove God contradicted Himself or what?

Let me put up Jeremiah 42 v 17, then use your understanding to tell us what God meant there. I’ve put those words in capital over and over again.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

If you can’t properly interpret Jeremiah 42 v 17 which is basic English any kid can understand, then I wonder what false doctrines you’ve been writing in your books.

Don’t run around in circles. Read Jeremiah 42 v 17 and tell us how some of these disobedient Israelites escaped the Babylonian invasion of Egypt and fled into Subsaharan Africa after God declared not one of them will survive it.

Praxis758, it is clear energy48 is proving you right over and again.
Take a Chill pill. I don't even bother to read whatever you say anymore.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Energy48:
Take a Chill pill. I don't even bother to read whatever you say anymore.

Peace...

No bad blood, nothing personal. We discuss scriptures and move on with our lives.

Have a blessed day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Holy Ghost Service At RCCG Camp / Please Help / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.