Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3331 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Thank You for alerting me to who I am dealing with. But for the sake of edification for those who are sincere and want to know the truth, I am duty bound to let them know of these sciptures

The prophet Isaiah prophesied the Israelites will RELOCATE to Africa. The following is what he said.

"17The land of Judah will bring terror to Egypt; whenever Judah is mentioned, Egypt will tremble over what the LORD of Hosts has planned against it. 18In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD of Hosts. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. 19In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the center of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near her border.…20It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender to rescue them"
Isaiah 19:18-21

This prophecy was fulfilled. The very first translation of the TORAH called the Septuagint was carried by the ancient Israelites themselves while in exile in Egypt, Africa.

Yes it is an alert, but we are enjoying the knowledge you are sharing, but it was good to alert you all the same cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Oya nau,

1st assumption from my perspective is Babylonians/Assyrians chasing Israelites into Africa. Can you back this position of yours with scriptural and verifiable historical accounts? That’s the hole/assumption I’ve seen in the story.

And trust me, you’re not the first I’ve heard this from, so perhaps you might prevail where others have failed. But that depends on the persuasive of the evidences you’ll share.

Thanks.
What you showing me is NOT an assumption. That is a claim I made and I can EASILY support with scriptural EVIDENCE. Judging by what you are showing me, does that mean you don't have any evidence to support your claim that I made assumptions in what I wrote?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:
Energy48, while you continue to ponder on whether to continue to cast pearls before swine, let me help you with something that may aid your final decision

https://www.nairaland.com/6454983/ethiopian-bible-worlds-oldest-bible/5#99952161

This is a thread that okcornel was involved in look at it yourself and come to your decision

Oh that, while I have unfinished business there which is nice of you to bring up, as the honest fellow that you are, can you bring up other threads we’ve discussed too?

It would be nice for everyone to see your “honesty” here.

I saw this coming and you fell right into my trap by bringing up just that topic.

Please bring out other threads let everyone see. So many delusional doctrines you can’t back up with the scriptures.

Thanks for bringing up that thread. I’ll land the final blow there as I always do on your other threads. cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
What you showing me is NOT an assumption. That is a claim I made and I can EASILY support with scriptural EVIDENCE. Judging by what you are showing me, does that mean you don't have any evidence to support your claim that I made assumptions in what I wrote?

Thanks bro, please roll out your scriptural/historical evidences let’s examine.

MrPresident1 is seriously seeking your attention.

Please encourage him to bring out other threads we’ve discussed in addition to the one I left unfinished with his cohorts there. He claims I’m a dishonest fellow, so let him bring out other threads and you’ll see why. I don’t subscribe to his delusions and he’s really hurt.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Thank You for alerting me to who I am dealing with. But for the sake of edification of those who are sincere and want to know the truth, I am duty bound to let them know of these sciptures

The prophet Isaiah prophesied the Israelites will RELOCATE to Africa. The following is what he said.

"17The land of Judah will bring terror to Egypt; whenever Judah is mentioned, Egypt will tremble over what the LORD of Hosts has planned against it. 18In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD of Hosts. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. 19In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the center of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near her border.…20It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender to rescue them"

This prophecy was fulfilled. The very first translation of the TORAH called the Septuagint was carried by the ancient Israelites themselves while in exile in Egypt, Africa.

Bros, I’m looking for Israelites in Ancient west Africa. Does Egypt fall in the bracket here? Please look through our posts on this thread. I’ve been specific on ancient west Africa right from time. Not Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya and those North African countries just to be very clear here.

Thanks.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Thanks bro, please roll out your scriptural/historical evidences let’s examine.

MrPresident1 is seriously seeking attention. Please encourage him to bring out other threads we’ve discussed in addition to the one I left unfinished with his cohorts there.
I already showed you the prophecy that Isaiah made which said the Israelites will relocate to Africa. I finished by saying that Prophecy was fulfilled because the first translation of the Torah called the Septuagint was carried out by the Israelites themselves while in exile in Egypt, Africa.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
I already showed you the prophecy that Isaiah made which said the Israelites will relocate to Africa. I finished by saying that Prophecy was fulfilled because the first translation of the Torah called the Septuagint was carried out by the Israelites themselves while in exile in Egypt, Africa.

To be fair, I conflated your position with two other monikers on this thread, so I’ll ask you a question to clarify something. When you say Africa, are you referring to the entire continent? Or North Africa?

I’m trying to clarify your position if you think the Israelites migrated or fled into West Africa or other parts of Africa asides North Africa.

If you can clarify this bit, then we’ll proceed.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1, what’s stopping you from putting up your other threads here nau?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Thank You for alerting me to who I am dealing with. But for the sake of edification of those who are sincere and want to know the truth, I am duty bound to let them know of these sciptures

One second, let’s even these passages closely sef.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Bros, I’m looking for Israelites in Ancient west Africa. Does Egypt fall in the bracket here? Please look through our posts on this thread. I’ve been specific on ancient west Africa right from time. Not Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya and those North African countries just to be very clear here.

Thanks.
Egypt was later on destroyed by the Babylonians. This was God's punishment on them for harboring the fleeing Israelites. Thus the Hebrew refugees and the Egyptians fled down into sub-Sahara Africa to escape the Babylonian invasion. The people currently living in Egypt are NOT the original Egyptians. The original Egyptians were Negroes.

The following is the decree that God proclaimed on the destruction of Egypt and which was carried by Nebuchadnezzar and his Babylonian hordes.

[b]"8 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,
9 Take great stones in thine hand, and hide them in the clay in the brickkiln, which is at the entry of Pharaoh’s house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;
10 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.
11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.
12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.
13 He shall break also the images of Beth-shemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire."[/b]

Jeremiah 43:8–13

Following the Hebrews RELOCATION in Sub-Sahara Africa. We have the following prophecy about Africa being the new home of the hebrews in exile.

10From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering. Zephaniah 3:10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Egypt was later on destroyed by the Babylonians. This was God's punishment on them for harboring the fleeing Israelites. Thus the Hebrew refugees and the Egyptians fled down into sub-Sahara Africa to escape the Babylonian invasion. The people currently living in Egypt are NOT the original Egyptians. The original Egyptians were Negroes.

The following is the decree that God proclaimed on the destruction of Egypt and which was carried by Nebuchadnezzar and his Babylonian hordes.

[b] "8 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,
9 Take great stones in thine hand, and hide them in the clay in the brickkiln, which is at the entry of Pharaoh’s house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;
10 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.
11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.
12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.
13 He shall break also the images of Beth-shemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire." [/b]

Following the Hebrews RELOCATION in Sub-Sahara Africa. We have the following prophecy about Africa being the new home of the hebrews in exile.

10From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering. Zephaniah 3:10

For a start, the Isaiah 19 you quoted mentioned the Land of Judah will be a terror against Egypt.

Please how does that translate to Israelites fleeing from Babylon to Africa?

Let’s start from there. So you mean to tell us Jews fleeing from the Babylonians eventually terrorised Egypt?

Look at Isaiah 19 closely and get the context right. The Jews would be secured in their land, and they’ll raid Egypt from their land.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 already explains Zephaniah 3 v 10. The nations involved were Tarshish, Libya, Lydia, Tubal, Greece. It also states God will gather people OF ALL NATIONS AND LANGUAGES to worship Him.

So that makes the whole Israel fled beyond the Nile theory even more laughable...

But ride on...
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

For a start, the Isaiah 19 you quoted mentioned the Land of Judah will be a terror against Egypt.

Please how does that translate to Israelites fleeing from Babylon to Africa?

Let’s start from there. So you mean to tell us Jews fleeing from the Babylonians eventually terrorised Egypt?

Look at Isaiah 19 closely and get the context right. The Jews would be secured in their land, and they’ll raid Egypt from their land.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 already explains Zephaniah 3 v 10. The nations involved were Tarshish, Libya, Lydia, Tubal, Greece. It also states God will gather people OF ALL NATIONS AND LANGUAGES to worship Him.

So that makes the whole Israel fled beyond the Nile theory even more laughable...

But ride on...

Tell me! How do you understand the following?

"8 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,
13 He shall break also the images of Beth-shemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire."

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Isaiah 66 v 18-21

18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.

19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

Zephaniah 3 v 9-10;

9 “Then I will purify the lips of the peoples,
that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder.

10 From beyond the rivers of Cush
my worshipers, my scattered people
will bring me offerings.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 clarifies Zephaniah 3 v 10, and God wasn’t just referring to the Hebrews as my people.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

Tell me! How do you understand the following?

13 He shall break also the images of Beth-shemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire."

Let’s read Jeremiah 42 v 13-21

God clearly warned the remnant of Judah not to settle in Egypt, and He would destroy them if they do so.

I’ll bring it out shortly.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
Isaiah 66 v 18-21

18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.

19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

Zephaniah 3 v 9-10;

9 “Then I will purify the lips of the peoples,
that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder.

10 From beyond the rivers of Cush
my worshipers, my scattered people
will bring me offerings.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 clarifies Zephaniah 3 v 10, and God wasn’t just referring to the Hebrews as my people.

You asked for PROOF that the Israelites RELOCATED to Africa. I am showing the Verses you have been CLAMOURING for.

Tell me how you understand the following verses, please?

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jeremiah 47 v 11-22;

11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the Lord, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

12 I will show you compassion so that he will have compassion on you and restore you to your land.’

13 “However, if you say, ‘We will not stay in this land,’ and so disobey the Lord your God,

14 and if you say, ‘No, we will go and live in Egypt, where we will not see war or hear the trumpet or be hungry for bread,’

15 then hear the word of the Lord, you remnant of Judah. This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘If you are determined to go to Egypt and you do go to settle there,

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, all who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; not one of them will survive or escape the disaster I will bring on them.’

18 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘As my anger and wrath have been poured out on those who lived in Jerusalem, so will my wrath be poured out on you when you go to Egypt. You will be a curse and an object of horror, a curse and an object of reproach; you will never see this place again.’

19 “Remnant of Judah, the Lord has told you, ‘Do not go to Egypt.’ Be sure of this: I warn you today

20 that you made a fatal mistake when you sent me to the Lord your God and said, ‘Pray to the Lord our God for us; tell us everything he says and we will do it.’

21 I have told you today, but you still have not obeyed the Lord your God in all he sent me to tell you.

22 So now, be sure of this: You will die by the sword, famine and plague in the place where you want to go to settle.”
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
The following is the Hebrews now in Africa and God's determination to destroy ancient Egypt for harbouring them

12 And I will take the remnant of Judah, that have set their faces to go into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, and they shall all be consumed, and fall in the land of Egypt; they shall even be consumed by the sword and by the famine: they shall die, from the least even unto the greatest, by the sword and by the famine: and they shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach.

13 For I will punish them that dwell in the land of Egypt, as I have punished Jerusalem, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence:

14 So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah, to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape.
Jeremiah 44:12–14
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
The following is the Hebrews now in Africa and God's determination to destroy ancient Egypt for harbouring them

12 And I will take the remnant of Judah, that have set their faces to go into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, and they shall all be consumed, and fall in the land of Egypt; they shall even be consumed by the sword and by the famine: they shall die, from the least even unto the greatest, by the sword and by the famine: and they shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach.

13 For I will punish them that dwell in the land of Egypt, as I have punished Jerusalem, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence:

14 So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah, to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape.

This even invalidates your position further. God destroyed the remnants of Judah that disobeyed Him and went to settle in Egypt rather than Babylon.

Again, let’s get the full picture from chapter 42
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
Jeremiah 47 v 11-22;

11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the Lord, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

12 I will show you compassion so that he will have compassion on you and restore you to your land.’

13 “However, if you say, ‘We will not stay in this land,’ and so disobey the Lord your God,

14 and if you say, ‘No, we will go and live in Egypt, where we will not see war or hear the trumpet or be hungry for bread,’

15 then hear the word of the Lord, you remnant of Judah. This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘If you are determined to go to Egypt and you do go to settle there,

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, all who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; not one of them will survive or escape the disaster I will bring on them.’

18 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘As my anger and wrath have been poured out on those who lived in Jerusalem, so will my wrath be poured out on you when you go to Egypt. You will be a curse and an object of horror, a curse and an object of reproach; you will never see this place again.’

19 “Remnant of Judah, the Lord has told you, ‘Do not go to Egypt.’ Be sure of this: I warn you today

20 that you made a fatal mistake when you sent me to the Lord your God and said, ‘Pray to the Lord our God for us; tell us everything he says and we will do it.’

21 I have told you today, but you still have not obeyed the Lord your God in all he sent me to tell you.

22 So now, be sure of this: You will die by the sword, famine and plague in the place where you want to go to settle.”
[/b]

If you don't know, ask. They were all not destroyed because they were all not in one location. God said so himself in the same book of Jeremiah that he will give them comfort while in EXILE in Africa.
Use your head and ask how will the following prophecy apply if they all perished. Cut this DISHONEST attitude of yours.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering." Zephaniah 3:10
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jeremiah 42 v 7-12;

7 Ten days later the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah.

8 So he called together Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers who were with him and all the people from the least to the greatest.

9 He said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to present your petition, says:

10 ‘If you stay in this land, I will build you up and not tear you down; I will plant you and not uproot you, for I have relented concerning the disaster I have inflicted on you.

This is God clearly telling the Jews to stay in Babylon, and not enter Egypt. Verse 13 downwards shows God clearly warning them against going into Egypt.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

If you don't know, ask. They were all not destroyed because they were all not in one location. God said so himself in the same book of Jeremiah that he will give them comfort while in EXILE in Africa.
Use your head and ask how will the following prophecy apply if they all perished. Cut this DISHONEST attitude of yours.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering." Zephaniah 3:10

So two things here.

1. Did God lie to Jeremiah in Chapter 42 v 19-22 that He would destroy the Jews that disobeyed Him and settled in Egypt?

2. Is Zephaniah 3 v 10 referring to the Jews, or people and tongues of all nations? Your answer is in Isaiah 66 v 18-21.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
Jeremiah 42 v 7-12;

7 Ten days later the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah.

8 So he called together Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers who were with him and all the people from the least to the greatest.

9 He said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to present your petition, says:

10 ‘If you stay in this land, I will build you up and not tear you down; I will plant you and not uproot you, for I have relented concerning the disaster I have inflicted on you.

This is God clearly telling the Jews to stay in Babylon. Verse 13 downwards shows God clearly warning them against going into Egypt.
What exactly is your point? The prophecy in Isaiah about the Hebrews' will relocate to Africa was fulfilled. They became a terror to the Egyptians in the sense that because of their presence in Egypt, God destroyed ancient Egypt. So what exactly are you arguing against now?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

So two things here.

1. Did God lie to Jeremiah in Chapter 42 v 19-22 that He would destroy the Jews that disobeyed Him and settled in Egypt?

2. Is Zephaniah 3 v 10 referring to the Jews, or people and tongues of all nations? Your answer is in Isaiah 66 v 18-21.

As I said previously, USE YOUR HEAD and THINK. When God said he will destroy ancient Egypt and he did, do you think it meant all the Egyptians will die? Read the last chapters in Jeremiah and you will see that not all the Israelites in Egypt were to die either. The vast majority continued in exile in Africa till today.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

What exactly is your point? The prophecy in Isaiah about the Hebrews' will relocate to Africa was fulfilled. They became a terror to the Egyptians in the sense that because of their presence in Egypt, God destroyed ancient Egypt. So what exactly are you arguing against now?

My point is God cannot contradict Himself. In Jeremiah 42, He made it clear through the Prophet Jeremiah that the remnants of Judah would be destroyed if they disobey Him and settle in Egypt rather than Babylon. The same matter was re-echoed in Jeremiah 44.

Please where did God make a u-turn to contradict Himself and let the Israelites settle in Egypt ? Did He lie to Jeremiah?

On Zephaniah 3 v 10, it’s the same thing as Isaiah 66 v 18-21. The worshipers there, take a good look at the nations and tongues involved.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

As I said previously, USE YOUR HEAD and THINK. When God said he will destroy ancient Egypt and he did, do you think it meant all the Egyptians will die? Read the last chapters in Jeremiah and you will see that not all the Israelites in Egypt were to die either. The vast majority continued in exile in Africa till today.

Read Jeremiah 42 v 11-22 again. Did God lie to Jeremiah and allowed the Jews to settle and flourish in Egypt?

Yes or no.

Those words are self explanatory o.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Read Jeremiah 42 v 11-22 again. Did God lie to Jeremiah and allowed the Jews to settle and flourish in Egypt?

Yes or no.

Those words are self explanatory o.
I already answered this point by showing you that God destroyed ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews' presence in Egypt.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
Jeremiah 42 v 11-22;

Abeg, anybody that understands English should help me read this and explain how this supports the Jews settling down and flourishing in Egypt, rather than Babylon.

Abeg someone else (3-5 other people) should read Jeremiah 42 and tell us how the disobedient Jews survived the prophecy of doom and settled well in Egypt. Na wa ooo
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Abeg, anybody that understands English should help me read this and explain how this supports the Jews settling down and flourishing in Egypt, rather than Babylon.

Abeg someone else (3-5 other people) should read Jeremiah 42 and tell us how the disobedient Jews survived the prophecy of doom and settled well in Egypt. Na wa ooo
REPEAT! I already answered this question by showing you that God destroyed ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews' presence in Egypt.

13 He shall break also the images of Beth-shemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire."[/b]
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
REPEAT! I already answered this question by showing you that God destroyed ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews' presence in Egypt.

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
I already answered this point by showing you that God destroyed ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews' presence in Egypt.

You are missing your own point. You claimed the Jews settled in Africa and pointed to Isaiah and Jeremiah’s prophecy to build up your case. And I’m saying Jeremiah’s prophecy doesn’t even fly because in chapter 42, God clearly warned the Jews to stay in Babylon and they’ll prosper there, but if they disobey Him and relocate to Egypt, He will destroy them (the Jews)

Jeremiah’s prophecy does not help you at all.

As for Isaiah’s prophecy. It clearly mentioned the land of Judah will be a terror unto Egypt. Please think about it clearly, does that mean the Jews would have to flee Babylon and relocate there before that would happen? No!

It’s very simple and straightforward. For example, the nation of Israel today is a terror to their neighbouring Arab-Muslim countries. Did the citizens of Israel relocate to these nations for this to happen? No! Chai, this thing isn’t difficult to comprehend nau.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

Read Jeremiah 44 v 12-14 slowly. Was God referring to Egypt or the remnants of Judah that disobeyed Him and settled in Egypt.

Let’s start from here.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Many of the Jews you see today are CONVERTS to Judaism. How they worship is different to that of the real Israelites.

Plus, the ancient Israelites went into exile in Africa during the time of the Assyrians and Babylonians. Those that came into Africa were chased there by the Babylonians. In those times, Synagogues did not exist. The Israelites' way of worship then was IDOLATRY, which was why God destroyed the nation in the first place. Those Israelites that escaped into Africa carried along with them their idolatry. Hence the reason idolatry became the main way of worship in sub-Saharan Africa till today.
Synagogues came into existence during the time of the Roman Empire. That is nearly 1000 years AFTER the Israelites relocated to Africa.
In 70 AD, the Romans destroyed what was left of Judea. But this time the survivors fled to Asia and Europe. None came to Africa. These took the ideas of the synagogues with them to Europe. Similar to how those in the time of the Assyrians and the Babylonians took their idolatry to Africa. Thus, you should not expect to see synagogues among the Hebrews in Africa because the synagogue was unheard of in ancient Israel and when the people relocated to Africa.

So dear brother, God clearly warned the remnants of Judah that disobeyed Him that they would be destroyed as foretold in Jeremiah 42 v 11-22 and Jeremiah 44 v 12-14.

Which of these survivors among the disobedient remnants of Judah flee into Subsaharan Africa to continue with their idol worship? That’s what I need you to clarify.

Please look at the part of your quote I bolded in red and explain that bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians! You Guys Have Some Work To Put In For The Lord / The Basic Frame Of The Bible. / A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.