Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3327 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

You are missing your own point. You claimed the Jews settled in Africa and pointed to Isaiah and Jeremiah’s prophecy to build up your case. And I’m saying Jeremiah’s prophecy doesn’t even fly because in chapter 42, God clearly warned the Jews to stay in Babylon and they’ll prosper there, but if they disobey Him and relocate to Egypt, He will destroy them (the Jews)

Jeremiah’s prophecy does not help you at all.

As for Isaiah’s prophecy. It clearly mentioned the land of Judah will be a terror unto Egypt. Please think about it clearly, does that mean the Jews would have to flee Babylon and relocate there before that would happen? No!

It’s very simple and straightforward. For example, the nation of Israel today is a terror to their neighbouring Arab-Muslim countries. Did the citizens of Israel relocate to these nations for this to happen? No! Chai, this thing isn’t difficult to comprehend nau.

Energy48, emboldened underlined quote, I warned you cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:

Energy48, I warned you cheesy

Let him answer na. He made a bold claim some Hebrews fled into Subsaharan Africa from Egypt to continue their idol worship there. But Jeremiah 42 & 44 clearly exposes that to be a lie. The remnants of Judah that disobeyed Him and settled in Egypt were destroyed in the Babylonian invasion of Egypt.

Zephaniah 3 v 10 and Isaiah 66 v 18-20 are one and same prophecy. God’s worshipers are people of different nations and tongues.

The way you guys can twist scriptures to suit your black Hebrew narratives ehn! Na wa for una o.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:

Finding an escape route for your dear friend?

Make una read Jeremiah 42 & 44 then let’s discuss this black Hebrew lies properly.

Mind you, I’m still coming to that other thread to finish what I started there. Thanks for walking into that trap. And you didn’t have the guts to bring up other threads we’ve discussed, so that says a lot about your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Till then...enjoy your delusions.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

So dear brother, God clearly warned the remnants of Judah that disobeyed Him that they would be destroyed as foretold in Jeremiah 42 v 11-22 and Jeremiah 44 v 12-14.

Which of these survivors among the disobedient remnants of Judah flee into Subsaharan Africa to continue with their idol worship? That’s what I need you to clarify.

Please look at the part of your quote I bolded in red and explain that bit.
I ALREADY told you the Hebrews in Egypt did not all perish because they were not all in one location. The CONTEST of the verse you are reading is talking of the Hebrews in Tahpanhes where the King of Egypt was based. Later in the book of Jeremiah, it showed many of the Hebrews will escape into exile alongside the Egyptians. But I am not going to do all the work for you. Read the book of Jeremiah. It has all the answers. GOOD-BYE!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
I ALREADY told you the Hebrews in Egypt did not all perish because they were not all in one location. The CONTEST of the verse you are reading is talking of the Hebrews in Tahpanhes where the King of Egypt was based. Later in the book of Jeremiah, it showed many of the Hebrews will escape into exile alongside the Egyptians. But I am not going to do all the work for you. Read the book of Jeremiah. It has all the answers. GOOD-BYE!

Jeremiah 42 v 17 clearly makes the bolded part of your quote a barefaced lie. How will you see plain English and still choose to settle for lies?

Jeremiah 42 v 11-22;

11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the Lord, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

12 I will show you compassion so that he will have compassion on you and restore you to your land.’

13 “However, if you say, ‘We will not stay in this land,’ and so disobey the Lord your God,

14 and if you say, ‘No, we will go and live in Egypt, where we will not see war or hear the trumpet or be hungry for bread,’

15 then hear the word of the Lord, you remnant of Judah. This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘If you are determined to go to Egypt and you do go to settle there,

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, ALL WHO ARE DETERMINED TO GO TO EGYPT to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

18 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘As my anger and wrath have been poured out on those who lived in Jerusalem, so will my wrath be poured out on you when you go to Egypt. You will be a curse and an object of horror, a curse and an object of reproach; you will never see this place again.’

19 “Remnant of Judah, the Lord has told you, ‘Do not go to Egypt.’ Be sure of this: I warn you today

20 that you made a fatal mistake when you sent me to the Lord your God and said, ‘Pray to the Lord our God for us; tell us everything he says and we will do it.’

21 I have told you today, but you still have not obeyed the Lord your God in all he sent me to tell you.

22 So now, be sure of this: You will die by the sword, famine and plague in the place where you want to go to settle.”
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:

Yes; you did and I am grateful for alerting me. Thanks to you, I knew what I was dealing with. Nevertheless, I showed the scriptures that say the Hebrews RELOCATED to Africa. Any honest-hearted person reading the discussion will have learnt a lot from those verses. This is CONFIRMATION to them now that the Hebrews are in Africa.
Most people did not even know that worse things happened to ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews than befell them during the ten plagues of Moses. Thanks to this discussion, now they know. So it was not all a lost cause. I used the opportunity to share a lot of knowledge.

The Hebrews are Negroes. There are images of them at the British Museum. Below is one of them. Negroes only exist in sub-Sahara Africa. From the scriptures, we know Most Sub-Sahara Africans are the Hebrews in exile. .

You can read more about the Hebrews being Negroes from my website https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen following this thread, energy48 claimed some of the remnants of the house of Judah fled into Subsaharan Africa from Egypt to escape the Babylonians and continue their idol worship there.

However, this is God’s prophecy against the disobedient remnant of the house of Judah that settled in Egypt rather than Babylon where God instructed them. Read Jeremiah 42 and 44 for the full context. However, Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 clearly shows energy48 position to be totally untrue.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

16 then the sword you fear will overtake you there, and the famine you dread will follow you into Egypt, and there you will die.

17 Indeed, all who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

Between the words of God through Prophet Jeremiah and energy48, I leave you to make your choice.

Cc: MrPresident1 who is also an accomplice to this false doctrine.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Yes; you did and I am grateful for alerting me. Thanks to you, I knew what I was dealing with. Nevertheless, I showed the scriptures that say the Hebrews RELOCATED to Africa. Any honest-hearted person reading the discussion will have learnt a lot from those verses. This is CONFIRMATION to them now that the Hebrews are in Africa.
Most people did not even know that worse things happened to ancient Egypt because of the Hebrews than befell them during the ten plagues of Moses. Thanks to this discussion, now they know. So it was not all a lost cause. I used the opportunity to share a lot of knowledge.

The Hebrews are Negroes. There are images of them at the British Museum. Below is one of them. Negroes only exist in sub-Sahara Africa. From the scriptures, we know Most Sub-Sahara Africans are the Hebrews in exile. .

You can read more about the Hebrews being Negroes from my website https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 renders your assumption some Hebrews fled into Subsaharan Africa null and void. A million liars consoling themselves can never invalidate God’s truth.

Enjoy your fantasy. I always knew this had something to do with the black Hebrew movement. Doctrines based on barefaced lies.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
This thread shall remain, as the internet never forgets.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
This thread shall remain, as the internet never forgets.
People reading this thread will clearly see your DISHONESTY. You have to be really THICK to be shown images from the British Museum that shows the Hebrews were Negroes and then read the verses in Isaiah, Jeremiah and Zephaniah that says they RELOCATED to Africa and still not COMPREHEND.

People like me are SOARING high and educating the black race about our true identity. You can read my books on Amazon where they are best sellers. Below is the link to one of them.
https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Black-Mans-History-book/dp/0951591894/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PX6M1AQ8T92X1HDJEBAW#customerReviews

Keep majoring in the MICRO, as you are doing here on this site.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
People reading this thread will clearly see your DISHONESTY. You have to be really THICK to be shown images from the British Museum that shows the Hebrews were Negroes and then read the verses in Isaiah, Jeremiah and Zephaniah that says they RELOCATED and still not COMPREHEND.

People like me are SOARING high and educating the black race about our true identity. You can read my books on Amazon where they are best sellers. Below is the link to one of them.
https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Black-Mans-History-book/dp/0951591894/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PX6M1AQ8T92X1HDJEBAW#customerReviews

Keep majoring in the MICRO, as you are doing here on this site.

Oh now, I’m majoring on the micro when your lie has been busted?

Just reconcile your claims some Hebrews fled Egypt into Subsaharan Africa to escape the Babylonians with Jeremiah 42 v 16-17.

This black Hebrew movement and lies are 5&6 sha...

Nothing built on lies can stand God’s truth nor the test of time.

Enjoy your fantasy bro.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48, try another prophecy...because the ones you quoted from Isaiah and Jeremiah exposes that false doctrine.

Try your hands on the Assyrian invasion. That’s the one the black Hebrew movement actually hides under to propagate their lies cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some more images left by the Assyrians and currently kept at the British Museum that shows the ancient Israelites were NEGROES

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
I’m really enjoying this comedy show. cheesy

You can only cover up a lie with a bigger lie....

Black Hebrew false doctrines everywhere...

They can’t even organise their doctrines properly on this thread.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:
I’m really enjoying this comedy show. cheesy

You can only cover up a lie with a bigger lie....

Black Hebrew false doctrines everywhere...

They can’t even organise their doctrines properly on this thread.

The JOKE is on YOU grin grin grin.

I forgot to mention, I am an EƲE. Have you heard that name before? Our territory is from the Volta River in Ghana all the way to Badagry in Nigeria. All the people in this region are EƲE.

Now, here is another shocker for you. EƲE is the real name of the ancient Israelites. I bet you didn't know this, did you? People like you who major in the MICRO don't know much. grin grin grin The Greeks wrote EƲE as EVRAKI. The Roman then wrote Evraki as Hebraicus. Finally, Hebraicus translates in English as Hebrew.

Below is a screenshot from a Hebrew website confirming that EƲE is the real name of the ancient Israelites. Continue to major in the MICRO grin grin grin

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
The JOKE is on YOU grin grin grin.

I forgot to mention, I am an EƲE. Have you heard that name before? Our territory is from the Volta River in Ghana all the way to Badagry in Nigeria. All the people in this region are EƲE.

Now, here is another shocker for you. EƲE is the real name of the ancient Israelites. I bet you didn't know this, did you? People like you who major in the MICRO don't know much. The Greeks wrote EƲE as EVRAKI. The Roman then wrote Evraki as Hebraicus. Finally, Hebraicus translates in English as Hebrew.

Below is a screenshot from a Hebrew website that EƲE is the real name of the ancient Israelites. Continue to major in the MICRO grin grin grin

When a black man denies his identity to take on that of another. It’s just hilarious.

You haven’t addressed how Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 exposed your lie that Hebrews fled Egypt into Subsaharan Africa to escape the Babylonians , you’re still trying to run on that narrative with another lie.

Please enjoy your fantasy. Israelite kor Amalekite ni...

Any house built on a foundation of lies will surely collapse.

Continue, I’m enjoying your comedy show.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

When a black man denies his identity to take on that of another. It’s just hilarious.

How is me being an EƲE denying my identity? EƲE is my ancestral name. My language is called EƲE, the same as my identity. Many words in the original text of the Torah are pronounced the same in my language. Thanks for the opportunity to spread the KNOWLEDGE of my EƲE aka Hebrew identity. grin grin grin
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

How is me being an EƲE denying my identity? EƲE is my ancestral name. My language is called EƲE, the same as my identity. Many words in the original text of the Torah are pronounced the same in my language. Thanks for the opportunity to spread the KNOWLEDGE of my EƲE aka Hebrew identity. grin grin grin

You’re absolutely correct. My ancestral name is Adam cheesy

Let’s continue with the comedy show grin
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re absolutely correct. My ancestral name is Adam cheesy

Did what you wrote any sense to you? No wonder you have trouble understanding simple scriptures and accepting EVIDENCE.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
Did what you wrote any sense to you? No wonder you have trouble understanding simple scriptures and accepting EVIDENCE.

After Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 exposed your false doctrine you’re still talking here?

Biko continue with your black Hebrew joke, it’s entertaining.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
OkCornel:

After Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 exposed your false doctrine you’re still talking here?

Biko continue with your black Hebrew joke, it’s entertaining.
Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear! grin grin grin I see you are still struggling with basic COMPREHENSION. Let me bail you out by showing you specifically where God said to Jeremiah that he was NOT going to kill off all the Hebrews in Egypt, RATHER it was the staging area from where the Hebrews will be scattered around the world.

How do you understand the following verse? Notice it is talking about the Hebrews who have taken refuge in Egypt.

"But thus says the LORD: Like the bad figs that are so bad they cannot be eaten, so will I treat Zedekiah the king of Judah, his officials, the remnant of Jerusalem who remain in this land, and those who dwell in the land of Egypt. 9I will make them a horrora to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a reproach, a byword, a taunt, and a curse in all the places where I shall drive them.…" Jeremiah 24:8-9
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2021
OkCornel, I know you are hard at understanding, but even a Child in Grade School, reading Jeremiah 24:8-9 and knowing the ancient Israelites were NEGROES will now understand why sub-Sahara Africa is a shithole.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear! grin grin grin I see you are still struggling with basic COMPREHENSION. Let me bail you out by showing you specifically where God said to Jeremiah that he was NOT going to kill off all the Hebrews in Egypt, RATHER it was the staging area from where the Hebrews will be scattered around the world.

How do you understand the following verse? Notice it is talking about the Hebrews who have taken refuge in Egypt.

"But thus says the LORD: Like the bad figs that are so bad they cannot be eaten, so will I treat Zedekiah the king of Judah, his officials, the remnant of Jerusalem who remain in this land, and those who dwell in the land of Egypt. 9I will make them a horrora to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a reproach, a byword, a taunt, and a curse in all the places where I shall drive them.…" Jeremiah 24:8-9

Oya na, show us where in the Bible the Israelites fled Egypt into Subsaharan Africa.

Read Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 slowly and tell us how many survived. Read all the chapters from 42 going forward and show us where the Israelites survived and fled into Africa.

Guess what? You don’t have any evidence to show us.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

17 Indeed, all who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

Please show us where the Israelites escaped from Egypt into Subsaharan Africa after God declared not one of them will survive or escape.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
OkCornel:

Oya na, show us where in the Bible the Israelites fled Egypt into Subsaharan Africa.

Read Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 slowly and tell us how many survived. Read all the chapters from 42 going forward and show us where the Israelites survived and fled into Africa.

Guess what? You don’t have any evidence to show us.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

Please show us where the Israelites escaped from Egypt into Subsaharan Africa after God declared not one of them will survive or escape.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin This lack of comprehension is getting HILARIOUS. Use your head and picture the events happening. They are in Egypt. In the previous verses, I showed you God is sending Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Egypt and the Hebrews. Thus any escape route back to the Middle East was cut off. Where else do you expect them to flee from the coming disaster?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
Hahahahahahaaaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin This lack of comprehension is getting HILARIOUS. Use your head and picture the events happening. They are in Egypt. In the previous verses, I showed you God is sending Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Egypt and the Hebrews. Thus any escape route back to the Middle East was cut off. Where else do you expect them to flee from the coming disaster?

Just show us where in the scriptures some of them escaped after God declared not one of them who disobeyed and left to settle in Egypt will survive.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17;

17 Indeed, ALL who are determined to go to Egypt to settle there will die by the sword, famine and plague; NOT ONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE OR ESCAPE THE DISASTER I WILL BRING ON THEM.’

It’s your theory against God’s word. The more you continue with this, the more you expose yourself.

But please continue, I’m enjoying the way you’re making a mockery of yourself.

It’s amazing how you read Jeremiah 42 v 17 and still choose to hold onto your false doctrine. cheesy
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
BTW, are you writing a thesis on the subject and you are here deliberately disagreeing with anything I say so as to tease information out of me to pass your degree exam? You will be better off reading one of my books on the subject Got to my website ( https://mawuvi.com/shop.html ) and order the books.

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Or this one

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Praxis758: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
Jesus told his Apostles the Rapture will happen before all of them died out. It has already happened. Thus those who are still in expectation are calling Jesus a liar.

The next major event in the fulfilment of prophecy is the establishment of the KINGDOM of God on Earth. This Kingdom on Earth is what Christ taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer when we say, "THY KINGDOM COME." How this KINGDOM is achieved is through the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile, followed by Armageddon, as explained in Ezekiel 37 through 39.

You must be a JH
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praxis758:

You must be a JH
LOL! You are misinformed. JH's are also waiting for Jesus second coming.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Praxis758: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
LOL! You are misinformed. JH's are also waiting for Jesus second coming.

Your writeup shows you need to be schooled in the series of eschatology.

Most christians folks like you are wrongly mis-representing last days events in the order that the scripture serilaise them

I can school you with those teachings but I don't like blind argument from people who've been taught distorted and heretic dogmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praxis758:

Your writeup shows you need to be schooled in the series of eschatology.

Most christians folks like you are wrongly mis-representing last days events in the order that the scripture serilaise them

I can school you with those teachings but I don't like blind argument from people who've been taught distorted and heretic dogmas.
LOL! You will school me, huh? This I will love to see. I love your arrogant attitude. You could try. But be warned, I have written six books on the subject. So I will love to see what a novice like you can teach the 45 years I have spent teaching the very same topic. I am waiting with anticipation. grin grin grin Give it your best shot.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Energy48:
LOL! You will school me, huh? This I will love to see. I love your arrogant attitude. You could try. But be warned, I have written six books on the subject. So I will love to see what a novice like you can teach the 45 years I have spent teaching the very same topic. I am waiting with anticipation. grin grin grin Give it your best shot.

Jeremiah 42 v 16-17 flushes 45 years of false doctrines down the sewer. cheesy

Still awaiting your scriptural references showing how Israelites escaped into Subsaharan Africa from Egypt when God declared there’ll be no survivors among them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth of God (video) Pastor Gino Jennings / Nigeria and Its Church Phenomenom / When Was Jesus Crucified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.