Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

"I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says (407 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says by TrunnionNews: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2021
"I gave birth to my self"— Mother says after sharing adorable photos she took with her Daughter

A woman has caused reactions on social media as she recently shared the photos she took with her daughter.

It was very hard to distinguish between mother and daughter as they looked very much alike.

The woman identified with her Twitter handle @LungiNaidoo while sharing the photos she took with her daughter wrote

"I gave birth to myself"

The woman whose bio reads half Indian, half African has amazing striking look with her daughter.

Many Twitter users flooded under her tweet to comment that no DNA is needed to confirm that this is truely her daughter.

It was hard to differentiate who is the mother and who is the daughter.

See more adorable photos here>>>
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/i-gave-birth-to-my-self-mother-says.html

Re: "I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says by MickzyDonald: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Wow, i love them already
She's a replica of her mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says by TheEnygma(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Chai, this one na carbon copy.
Re: "I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says by mmadu4: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2021
they both look fuxckable
Re: "I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Them be twins.... They look lovely

(1) (Reply)

Which Generator Is Best For Iron / Bullets. Alomo. Kolaq. Ruzu. Tram. / Ritualist Pastor Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.