Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (21579 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by SweetVibe: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
This man is using football age, how come his wife was born in 1953 while he claims to be born in 1956.

meaning he married his wife at the age of 25 while she was 28 years old?
LIES….
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
The elites
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by lekki1444: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
lindareep:
AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS

My people, PENIS ENLARGEMENT & DELAY EJACULATION wa o! wink
Promo: N5,000 (FREE DELIVERY)
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!
do you have penis reduction ? my own is too big undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by DennisEche(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
OUR INLAW
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by mywells: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
This life no balance, celebrating wedding anniversary with tax payer money.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by miniziter(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
Betty no fit leave a Nigga...

Because of love, I crossed the Niger and I never knew where I was going. Marriage is not a bed of Roses. After all, Roses have thorns. You must carefully pull out the thorns so that they don’t hurt you. You must navigate through them.

Unfortunate, zeeworld has brainwashed a lot and they now think it’s a bed of roses..
Our nollywood is doing more harm than zeeworld

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by xlextj: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
congratulations to them, but why is the Gov always go to Ibadan for family function, he hardly host event in Akure, he has no regards for the people he is voted to lead...
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by iampeterben(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by DivineDynamics: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Congrats sir and madam.

Let Christ be the lead in the home.

Let Christ also be the lead in Ondo State.

Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by seyz91(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
abi na grin
Reelmii:
Money kept them going... in my opinion ooo
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by lindareep: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
lekki1444:
do you have penis reduction ? my own is too big undecided
Wahala dey o! cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Royaldave200(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
wow...her crossing the river Niger is worth it, lol, this is one in a million sha, all the others that crossed ended in divorce, me I'm not crossing

Pls cross over... I got you smiley
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Okoroawusa: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Happy Wedding Anniversary
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
SweetVibe:
This man is using football age, how come his wife was born in 1953 while he claims to be born in 1956.

meaning he married his wife at the age of 25 while she was 28 years old?
LIES….
He served in Enugu. You can meet the NYSC to verify.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by lekki1444: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
lindareep:

Wahala dey o! cheesy
grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by delpee(f): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
wow...her crossing the river Niger is worth it, lol, this is one in a million sha, all the others that crossed ended in divorce, me I'm not crossing

How many people do you know that you're drawing conclusions? There are many intertribal marriages in my extended family and they're ALL doing great.

Congrats to the Akeredolus. Many more happy years to them.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is how a Christian marriage ought to be,
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by iamyemiakins(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Betty no fit leave a nigga, kolo'un l'oko s'ita
Laye laye!

Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by etim20(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and honey.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by gbengaadeleye12: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nice couple
Oluwamarc:
40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: WE’II NOT FORGET OUR HUMBLE BEGINNING

• My Crossing The River Niger Is Worth It - Mrs Akeredolu

• I Married You For Life - Gov Akeredolu

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, and his Wife, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu, on Sunday, April 18, 2021, celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary.

The celebration which was held at the residence of Governor Akeredolu’s mother in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital, was organised by their children.

Close friends and associates of the Governor who witnessed the wedding ceremony 40 years ago were invited to the event to share in the moment of joy.

The low-key event was also witnessed by the Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Aiyedatiwa, and his Wife, Mrs Olúwaseun Aiyedatiwa; Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun; Acting Chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, Engr. Ade Adetimehin; Deputy Speaker, Rt. Hon. Samuel Aderoboye; Majority Leader, Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi; the Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu; Chief of Staff, Chief Gbenga Ale; Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr Donald Ojogo, and his counterpart in the Ministry of Finance, Mr Wale Akinterinwa.

Others include a member of the House of Assembly, Prince Abayomi Akinrutan; Special Adviser to the Governor on Union Matters and Special Duties, Mr Dare Aragbaiye; Commandant of the Ondo State Security Network, AMOTEKUN, Chief Tunji Adeleye; Chief Akin Olujinmi, friends of the Governor, associates and family members.

Governor Akeredolu, who described his wife as a wonderful mother and loving wife, disclosed that he had always loved her fierce independence.

While urging the people to be determined in their marriages, Governor Akeredolu declared that he had married his wife for life, adding that he was determined to marry only once.

The First Lady, Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu, narrated the humble beginning of their marriage, while vowing never to forget how the marriage started.

She further narrated how she lived with her husband in his mother's house in the early days of their marriage, saying her mother-in-law’s house represented their humble beginning.

Going down the memory lane, the First Lady said: "I fell in love with a dashing young man. He was really cute and handsome. People say love at first sight doesn’t last. But for me, it has lasted.

“Because of love, I crossed the Niger and I never knew where I was going. Marriage is not a bed of Roses. After all, Roses have thorns. You must carefully pull out the thorns so that they don’t hurt you. You must navigate through them.

“My father gave me a feather to fly. He trained me as a child, not as a girl. But my husband oiled that feather. I didn’t just fly, I soared. My crossing the River Niger was well worth it.”

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

https://ondoupdate.com/40th-wedding-anniversary-weii-not-forget-our-humble-beginning/
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Simplythebest: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
What of their children?
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by slimman007: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
muykem:
That woman will be like in next life, I will still marry Yoruba man.

And the man also will be like in next life,I will still marry Igbo woman....Igbo rocks. grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by sammyonal: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
we no want make u cross, dey your lane.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by slimman007: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simplythebest:
What of their children?

All of them are in America and Europe with their families.Let me shock you they all have dual citizenship... grin.That is our leaders for you
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by Simplythebest: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Our leaders are very wicked and selfish. I just pity those people that use during election period. Imagine a whole Governor of state celebrating 40 years anniversary and none of their children is present. Thats the reason why dey do anything they like cus it won't affect their children f
slimman007:

All of them are in America and Europe with their families.Let me shock you they all have dual citizenship... grin.That is our leaders for you
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
The ones wey no cross,no be beating dem dey beat themselves?
Better pray to God to help you meet your destined partner no matter where he is.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by slimman007: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simplythebest:
Our leaders are very wicked and selfish. I just pity those people that use during election period. Imagine a whole Governor of state celebrating 40 years anniversary and none of their children is present. Thats the reason why dey do anything they like cus it won't affect their children f

I will keep saying it if you have the means to migrate please do for the sake of your children and those unborn.And for our leaders they are after themselves and their immediate family..
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by wink2015(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fulani herdsmen dey hear am for governor Akeredolu hand in Ondo state.

This legal man no dey take nonsense.
Re: Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by jrusky(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
And some children of hitler will say Yoruba are bad to marry from their side but this is a Yoruba man in 40 years n marriage to woman from their side(my people) whereas I can'list up to 100 that got married in that same their side which both couples are from their side and got divorced within 3 years of their marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / Fetish Objects At APC Secretariat In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.