Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Anointing Of The Seer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anointing Of The Seer (2519 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
For months now I have been thinking on how to get the Holy Spirit to open my eyes to see the spirit realm but it’s has been challenging, so anybody who has please share your experience would like to learn from it
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Kobojunkiee: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
azammi:
For months now I have been thinking on how to get the Holy Spirit to open my eyes to see the spirit realm but it’s has been challenging, so anybody who has please share your experience would like to learn from it
There is only one way to have God do anything for you and that is through obedience of His Truth which refers to the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ, that which is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.

* The only way to come to God is through your obedience. undecided

* The only way to free yourself from slavery for sin is through your continued obedience. undecided

* The only way to abide in or remain in God is through your obedience. undecided

* The only way for Jesus Christ to live/ abide in you is through your contninued obedience. undecided

* The only way for the Spirit of God to live in/ abide in you is through your continued obedience

There is no other way because Jesus Christ is the only way and it is only by accepting (trusting) and obeying His teachings and commandments (Truth) that you fulfill the terms and conditions of the contract you have through Him, with God, and receive from Him that which He promised as part of His contract to man.undecided

Obedience, not prayer, is the Key to God. undecided
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 4:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes you can ask God to give you this gift. It's called discernment and it's under the revelation gifts of wisdom and the knowledge of God.

You may not be a seer because the seer is a prophet and prophet's are made from birth.

But you can ask God for the gift of discernment. You should also realize that the holy spirit gives its gifts as he deems it. So you may have other gifts which you shouldn't ignore and try to serve God with those gifts. He has a purpose for everyone.

azammi:

2 Likes

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by At10tion: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
oga, it's not about thinking.. Do you desire it then earnestly covet it. Diligently seek the LORD for it.. Go into 90 days fasting and prayer first! If you don't get it, then come back for another instruction. Those that God reveals things to not only have the gift but went into the way of sacrifice, to sacrifice their flesh and desire for mundane things to please, honor and worship God.

2 Likes

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by BetterChurch: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:

www.HearHU.org
www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
https://www.spiritualwisdomjournal.org/

The divine Light and Voice of God are real. Together, It is called Divine Love.

Fellow Nairalanders, God is real. The key is always Love; nothing else.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by At10tion: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
On a more subtle note.. Follow these steps.
The scripture says "he that receive a prophet will receive the gift of a prophet"
Step 1.
- Locate someone that has the gift.
Step 2.
- Tutor and disciple under them, always draw closer and listen to them.
All these while intermittently praying and fasting.
Step 3.(This is a must)
- Sow seeds into their life (financially or materially).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2021
At10tion:
oga, it's not about thinking.. Do you desire it then earnestly covet it. Diligently seek the LORD for it.. Go into 90 days fasting and prayer first! If you don't get it, then come back for another instruction. Those that God reveals things to not only have the gift but went into the way of sacrifice, to sacrifice their flesh and desire for mundane things to please, honor and worship God.
dry or timed which type pls cause I’m doing dry for 3 days and while doing it a voice spoke in my mind while listening to a message (I believe it d Holy Spirit) if I can wait on God for 21 days
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2021
At10tion:
On a more subtle note.. Follow these steps.
The scripture says "he that receive a prophet will receive the gift of a prophet"
Step 1.
- Locate someone that has the gift.
Step 2.
- Tutor and disciple under them, always draw closer and listen to them.
All these while intermittently praying and fasting.
Step 3.(This is a must)
- Sow seeds into their life (financially or materially).
doing that right bow
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2021
You say seers are made from birth that’s God cause I’m born again that means I’ve gone thru another birth thru Christ I believe I can obtain it then
peggywebbs:
Yes you can ask God to give you this gift. It's called discernment and it's under the revelation gifts of wisdom and the knowledge of God.

You may not be a seer because the seer is a prophet and prophet's are made from birth.

But you can ask God for the gift of discernment. You should also realize that the holy spirit gives its gifts as he deems it. So you may have other gifts which you shouldn't ignore and try to serve God with those gifts. He has a purpose for everyone.

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by At10tion: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
dry or timed which type pls cause I’m doing dry for 3 days and while doing it a voice spoke in my mind while listening to a message (I believe it d Holy Spirit) if I can wait on God for 21 days
Timed! And if you can do dry, fine.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's not what I meant. There are two types of prophets, the Nabi prophet and the chozeh prophet (the seer). The prophet is called from birth that is, the purpose of his birth on earth is his ministry.

God knows His prophets even before they are formed in the womb. He sanctifies and ordains them (prophets) for the prophetic ministry even before their birth. This is clearly revealed when God was calling prophet Jeremiah for his ministry.

Jer 1:5 before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God creates, sanctifies and anoints a prophet before His birth but a prophet neither starts his/her ministry immediately nor knows s/he is born a prophet.

If you are not called to be a prophet, you are not a seer but that doesn't mean you can't see into the spirit realm.

Like I said earlier, it's all about the choice of words... seeing into the spiritual realm involves discernment and you can only do that when you have the revelatory gifts of the Holy Spirit. Since you are a born again Christian, you should ask God for the gift of discernment. The gift of wisdom and understanding and that he should open the eyes of your understanding.

azammi:
You say seers are made from birth that’s God cause I’m born again that means I’ve gone thru another birth thru Christ I believe I can obtain it then
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don’t still understand I’ve read all bout seers from real seers what you’re saying is different
peggywebbs:

That's not what I meant. There are two types of prophets, the Nabi prophet and the chozeh prophet (the seer). The prophet is called from birth that is, the purpose of his birth on earth is his ministry.

God knows His prophets even before they are formed in the womb. He sanctifies and ordains them (prophets) for the prophetic ministry even before their birth. This is clearly revealed when God was calling prophet Jeremiah for his ministry.

Jer 1:5 before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God creates, sanctifies and anoints a prophet before His birth but a prophet neither starts his/her ministry immediately nor knows s/he is born a prophet.

If you are not called to be a prophet, you are not a seer but that doesn't mean you can't see into the spirit realm.

Like I said earlier, it's all about the choice of words... seeing into the spiritual realm involves discernment and you can only do that when you have the revelatory gifts of the Holy Spirit. Since you are a born again Christian, you should ask God for the gift of discernment. The gift of wisdom and understanding and that he should open the eyes of your understanding.

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please do a little research about the revelatory gifts, the gift of discernment ,then you will understand what I'm saying. It might also help you understand how you can function if God gives you the gift.

azammi:
I don’t still understand I’ve read all bout seers from real seers what you’re saying is different
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
peggywebbs:
Please do a little research about the revelatory gifts, the gift of discernment ,then you will understand what I'm saying. It might also help you understand how you can function if God gives you the gift.

hmm ok but I’m not interested in being a prophet but I’m have really studied about the seers gift , so I know little about it some are from birth , some are thru prayers d gift were obtained tho most times some have it from birth but I’m really interested in the gift , no all prophet and seers start seeing from birth
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
peggywebbs:

sorry for getting you wrong done the research and I now understand you thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
I understand that part, what I'm having an issue with is the word seer. What do you understand about the gift? That is what I was trying to explain to you. It is not just about being able to see in the spirit realm.

It makes it sound like saying divination, mysticism or psychic or even prophets gifts. To me it is called discerning of spirits under the revelatory gifts. When you are praying for this gift, you are asking God to give you the the gift of wisdom, knowledge and discerning of spirits. Not the seer gift or anointing because there is nothing like that.

The seer gift you refer to falls under the category of discerning of spirits. That is why I said you should do some research about it and know how to function in it while at the same time praying for the gift of discernment of spirits.

azammi:
hmm ok but I’m not interested in being a prophet but I’m have really studied about the seers gift , so I know little about it some are from birth , some are thru prayers d gift were obtained tho most times some have it from birth but I’m really interested in the gift , no all prophet and seers start seeing from birth

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sorry I was arguing with you done the research you were right , it’s the books I read called it the seers gift so I was used to that . Please I’m sorry . So I guess I will have to pray for The revelatory gifts . Thank you , any other contribution of yours will be very useful. Thanks
peggywebbs:

I understand that part, what I'm having an issue with is the word seer. What do you understand about the gift? That is what I was trying to explain to you. It is not just about being able to see in the spirit realm.

It makes it sound like saying divination, mysticism or psychic or even prophets gifts. To me it is called discerning of spirits under the revelatory gifts. When you are praying for this gift, you are asking God to give you the the gift of wisdom, knowledge and discerning of spirits. Not the seer gift or anointing because there is nothing like that.

The seer gift you refer to falls under the category of discerning of spirits. That is why I said you should do some research about it and know how to function in it while at the same time praying for the gift of discernment of spirits.

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

That's how I got mine.

It took a long time and I had to wait for a while before I got it, but when it came, it came like an overflow and in abundance, hence I proffer it to you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sir I need your mentorship give me your WhatsApp number please sir, I been inspired by you a lot
jesusjnr2020:
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

That's how I got mine.

It took a long time and I had to wait for a while before I got it, but when it came, it came like an overflow and in abundance, hence I proffer it to you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
Sir I need your mentorship give me your WhatsApp number please sir, I been inspired by you a lot
Let Jesus be our Master and Mentor bro for we are all brethren.

You can pm me so I can send it to.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sent u a message sir
jesusjnr2020:
Let Jesus be our Master and Mentor bro for we are all brethren.

You can pm me so I can send it to.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
Sent u a message sir
Okay.

Check your mail. I replied you.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes there is more... sometimes people operate in this gift unconsciously without knowing especially in dreams.

It doesn't always have to be that you see a premonition or something about to happen. It could come as a parable. Sometimes in dreams you notice that you're playing out a story, if you pay attention when you wake and put the pieces together, you will find out that you were just taught a very important lesson. Not all dreams are a wandering mind.

If you notice you see people in your dreams that you have never met before in your waking life, they could be angels, demons ,or spirit's of those passed away. Those are the people in the spiritual realm, most times they have a message to pass across. It doesn't really have to be the Angel Gabriel kind of message, it could be one or two words but never forget them, random but important words. That is where discernment comes because it is the Holy Spirit that helps you identify which person you come across in your dream that is from God or is evil.

Many people experience this things and may never experience an open vision. It is possible you may have received the gift but are not sure of it.

I'll suggest you start taking note of your experiences and find out how God speaks to you. It will help you discern when a message is from God or from familiar spirits. Like you said you already prayed for the gift, the next thing is watch, learn and listen to the Holy Spirit guide you.

It takes a while to understand the things you see. It takes years to grow in it. I had it from when I was little but I didn't attend churches where they talk about things like this so I was scared most of the time.

azammi:
Sorry I was arguing with you done the research you were right , it’s the books I read called it the seers gift so I was used to that . Please I’m sorry . So I guess I will have to pray for The revelatory gifts . Thank you , any other contribution of yours will be very useful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
peggywebbs:
Yes there is more... sometimes people operate in this gift unconsciously without knowing especially in dreams.

It doesn't always have to be that you see a premonition or something about to happen. It could come as a parable. Sometimes in dreams you notice that you're playing out a story, if you pay attention when you wake and put the pieces together, you will find out that you were just taught a very important lesson. Not all dreams are a wandering mind.

If you notice you see people in your dreams that you have never met before in your waking life, they could be angels, demons ,or spirit's of those passed away. Those are the people in the spiritual realm, most times they have a message to pass across. It doesn't really have to be the Angel Gabriel kind of message, it could be one or two words but never forget them, random but important words. That is where discernment comes because it is the Holy Spirit that helps you identify which person you come across in your dream that is from God or is evil.

Many people experience this things and may never experience an open vision. It is possible you may have received the gift but are not sure of it.

I'll suggest you start taking note of your experiences and find out how God speaks to you. It will help you discern when a message is from God or from familiar spirits. Like you said you already prayed for the gift, the next thing is watch, learn and listen to the Holy Spirit guide you.

It takes a while to understand the things you see. It takes years to grow in it. I had it from when I was little but I didn't attend churches where they talk about things like this so I was scared most of the time.

I’ve seen spirit ones or twice it’s always like a day dream , I’ve seen someone that looks like an angel mostly flashes , I don’t know but I’ll be praying about The revelatory gifts more I know it’s will manifest do you have any idea how long I’ll fast or what kind of fast I need

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok sir will do it now
jesusjnr2020:
Okay.

Check your mail. I replied you.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
The truth is I can tell you I have fasted just three times in my life and under compulsion. To answer your question on fasting, you need to refer to your bible.

Why did most people fast in the Bible? From my own observation ,they had a puzzling question or a concern which they were seeking answers from God. If you have a question you need to ask God, you fast but the length of time depends on how much you can handle.

I personally believe three days is fine. Besides you don't need to nag God for answers, even without fasting he answers. However, I learnt that if you want to hear more from God, you will need to fast intermittently. It should be your decision though.

azammi:
I’ve seen spirit ones or twice it’s always like a day dream , I’ve seen someone that looks like an angel mostly flashes , I don’t know but I’ll be praying about The revelatory gifts more I know it’s will manifest do you have any idea how long I’ll fast or what kind of fast I need
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
azammi:
Bro, D Road To What U Are Craving 4 Is Very Rough, Tough & Narrow. I Would Advise U To Think Of Something Else. Yes, I'm Not In Anyway Discouraging U. I'm Only Telling U D Truth. I Know U May Be Excited Seeing People(seers) Demonstrating Dis Gifted. D Truth Is Dat It Goes Beyound That. Unless U Want To Use Other Means To See Or Be A Seer. But If U Truly Want To Be A Seer/prophet By D HolySpirit Or By God, Aah! U Will Pass Tru Hell. Yes, U Will Experience Hell On Earth. The Genuine Seers/prophets Passes Tru Hell B4 They Became What U Are Excited Abt Them. Just Pity Anyone Who Has Dis Call. Yes, Pity Them. U May Not Understand Until U Enter. We Wey They Inside, We They Think How We Won Take Come Out, U Wey No Know How D Inside Be, U Won Enter. Aaah! I Will Stop There. Moreover, If U Aren't Called As A Seer/prophet, It Can't Be Generated By Self Human Effort. Azammi, I Think U Should Read Dis 4 U To Understand Why I Said U Don't Know What U Are Asking 4. Click & Read Nairaland.Com/6237167

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
peggywebbs:

A Seer Is A Prophet. As D Word Seer Implies, It Means To See. They See More Than They Hear While A Prophet Hears More Than They See. Boths Are Prophet. Every Seer Is A Prophet But Not Every Prophet Is A Seer. This Doesn't Mean That D Prophet Doesn't See Or D Seer Doesn't Hear.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Truvel:
A Seer Is A Prophet. As D Word Seer Implies, It Means To See. They See More Than They Hear While A Prophet Hears More Than They See. Boths Are Prophet. Every Seer Is A Prophet But Not Every Prophet Is A Seer. This Doesn't Mean That D Prophet Doesn't See Or D Seer Doesn't Hear.
I read about it this way, that why I said seer
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
azammi:
I read about it this way, that why I said seer
Like I Av Told U B4, D Road To What U Are Craving 4 Is Very Rough, Tough & Narrow.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
I like it like that , how do I start please?
Truvel:
Like I Av Told U B4, D Road To What U Are Craving 4 Is Very Rough, Tough & Narrow.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
azammi:
I like it like that , how do I start please?
Ah, U Don't Know What U Are Asking 4. I Want To Ask U, Why Do U Want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? / Did Jesus Have Brothers? / I'm 83 And I'm Tired-bill Cosby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.