Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Anointing Of The Seer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anointing Of The Seer (2584 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by peggywebbs(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was curious so I read your thread. Despite all the distractions on the page, I must say as I read your words, I was almost close to tears.

Like you mentioned not everyone will understand the burden. It is a burden and I understand it. I wasn't aware of anything about being a prophet growing up ,I was raised in an orthodox church where we basically have a yearly curriculum.

In primary school, I would tell my friends that I know when the rain would fall, what teacher would be absent or some random predictions...to me it was a normal thing. Secondary school I had coined the term premonitions and movies didn't even help either. Later on it was déjà vu.

I could see so many things from dreams that I never saw in my waking life. Sometimes I would enter a place and feel a kind of pressure, like I was entering a different kind of place but I didn't know it was another dimension.

It was not until my university when I literally watched a student drowning in the ocean not knowing it was actually happening at the moment. And still I didn't know what it meant to be a prophet. Life was fine , I had fun, I liked going to the movies but I was scared of the night. I was scared of seeing someone committing suicide or seeing things I couldn't explain. Gradually it developed to fear of being in the dark which till now I haven't been able to overcome.

Now how I discovered about being a prophet, well I was working, my life was good and I didn't have to worry. I began having problems at work. Not with my performance but I began to feel pressure, and for some reason I wanted more. I had a side job but it still felt like I just wanted to leave my office. I felt choked, not from being busy but very uncomfortable. I didn't understand what was going on so I kept pushing thinking probably I'll settle during my leave..that was when my problems began.

From my leave, I decided I didn't want to go back. I was struggling but I had enough money to spend working on the side too. Suddenly I lost all my clients and everywhere work was coming from. I couldn't keep up with my rent so I moved in with a friend. I decided to go to church, my mum had been disturbing me to attend her charismatic programs which I was always too busy with work to bother but then I was free no excuse. It was then I was told I was supposed to be working for God as a prophet and should start now. Well I don't think I was interested, but I was curious so I continued reading books but with no intention to pursue that. I wanted to work with shell or ExxonMobil places like that.

All my friends started leaving. They told lies about me, picked up silly quarrels and it just didn't make sense. It was like that till I had no one. And that is the point I am now. Like all of the things I loved to do, has been taken away from me. When I try to do something or do something wrong i get a warning like, it's so scary. I get parables, directions, sometimes my mom thinks I'm crazy until when she sees whatever I've said happen.

The part that makes it so burdensome is when you see things happening and there's nothing you can do to save the person. There is the good parts but the ugly experiences makes it really burdensome. I'm still in the process of training and it hasn't been easy. Especially knowing that I can't go back to the way things were before.

By the way, I got back my clients and even more when I started to behave. So I try not to disobey so I don't lose money. Like I'm constantly in check. It's like I have someone watching me telling me, you have been a bad girl and I'm going to punish you. Yes, and then I'm humble again. I remember King David this way, it's really not easy but the Lord is my strength. There are so many experiences that I can't squeeze in here.

Truvel:
Bro, D Road To What U Are Craving 4 Is Very Rough, Tough & Narrow. I Would Advise U To Think Of Something Else. Yes, I'm Not In Anyway Discouraging U. I'm Only Telling U D Truth. I Know U May Be Excited Seeing People(seers) Demonstrating Dis Gifted. D Truth Is Dat It Goes Beyound That. Unless U Want To Use Other Means To See Or Be A Seer. But If U Truly Want To Be A Seer/prophet By D HolySpirit Or By God, Aah! U Will Pass Tru Hell. Yes, U Will Experience Hell On Earth. The Genuine Seers/prophets Passes Tru Hell B4 They Became What U Are Excited Abt Them. Just Pity Anyone Who Has Dis Call. Yes, Pity Them. U May Not Understand Until U Enter. We Wey They Inside, We They Think How We Won Take Come Out, U Wey No Know How D Inside Be, U Won Enter. Aaah! I Will Stop There. Moreover, If U Aren't Called As A Seer/prophet, It Can't Be Generated By Self Human Effort. Azammi, I Think U Should Read Dis 4 U To Understand Why I Said U Don't Know What U Are Asking 4. Click & Read Nairaland.Com/6237167

3 Likes

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
peggywebbs:
I was curious so I read your thread. Despite all the distractions on the page, I must say as I read your words, I was almost close to tears.

Like you mentioned not everyone will understand the burden. It is a burden and I understand it. I wasn't aware of anything about being a prophet growing up ,I was raised in an orthodox church where we basically have a yearly curriculum.

In primary school, I would tell my friends that I know when the rain would fall, what teacher would be absent or some random predictions...to me it was a normal thing. Secondary school I had coined the term premonitions and movies didn't even help either. Later on it was déjà vu.

I could see so many things from dreams that I never saw in my waking life. Sometimes I would enter a place and feel a kind of pressure, like I was entering a different kind of place but I didn't know it was another dimension.

It was not until my university when I literally watched a student drowning in the ocean not knowing it was actually happening at the moment. And still I didn't know what it meant to be a prophet. Life was fine , I had fun, I liked going to the movies but I was scared of the night. I was scared of seeing someone committing suicide or seeing things I couldn't explain. Gradually it developed to fear of being in the dark which till now I haven't been able to overcome.

Now how I discovered about being a prophet, well I was working, my life was good and I didn't have to worry. I began having problems at work. Not with my performance but I began to feel pressure, and for some reason I wanted more. I had a side job but it still felt like I just wanted to leave my office. I felt choked, not from being busy but very uncomfortable. I didn't understand what was going on so I kept pushing thinking probably I'll settle during my leave..that was when my problems began.

From my leave, I decided I didn't want to go back. I was struggling but I had enough money to spend working on the side too. Suddenly I lost all my clients and everywhere work was coming from. I couldn't keep up with my rent so I moved in with a friend. I decided to go to church, my mum had been disturbing me to attend her charismatic programs which I was always too busy with work to bother but then I was free no excuse. It was then I was told I was supposed to be working for God as a prophet and should start now. Well I don't think I was interested, but I was curious so I continued reading books but with no intention to pursue that. I wanted to work with shell or ExxonMobil places like that.

All my friends started leaving. They told lies about me, picked up silly quarrels and it just didn't make sense. It was like that till I had no one. And that is the point I am now. Like all of the things I loved to do, has been taken away from me. When I try to do something or do something wrong i get a warning like, it's so scary. I get parables, directions, sometimes my mom thinks I'm crazy until when she sees whatever I've said happen.

The part that makes it so burdensome is when you see things happening and there's nothing you can do to save the person. There is the good parts but the ugly experiences makes it really burdensome. I'm still in the process of training and it hasn't been easy. Especially knowing that I can't go back to the way things were before.

By the way, I got back my clients and even more when I started to behave. So I try not to disobey so I don't lose money. Like I'm constantly in check. It's like I have someone watching me telling me, you have been a bad girl and I'm going to punish you. Yes, and then I'm humble again. I remember King David this way, it's really not easy but the Lord is my strength. There are so many experiences that I can't squeeze in here.

It's Likely U Are In D Preparation Stage. It's Not An Easy Journey. If U Can Be Patient, Sensitive, Obedient To What D Lord Is Telling U, All Ur Pains, Sorrow Will Turn Out To Be Joy Just Like What Job Experienced. Dat's Why I Said Op, Doesn't Know What He Is Asking 4.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by azammi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Truvel:
It's Likely U Are In D Preparation Stage. It's Not An Easy Journey. If U Can Be Patient, Sensitive, Obedient To What D Lord Is Telling U, All Ur Pains, Sorrow With Turn Out To Be Joy Just Like What Job Experienced. Dat's Why I Said Op, Doesn't Know What He Is Asking 4.
sir I know what I’m asking for God is able to lead me please ask the lord to Bestow on me this wonderful gift , I know he will hear you . You both please , you have something I adore . No matter what u say I won’t change my mind I will give you my name is you please agree to pray for me . I heard it’s easier to get it when someone who has it keep praying for you . I want to be a chozen
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Hatima: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
azammi:
sir I know what I’m asking for God is able to lead me please ask the lord to Bestow on me this wonderful gift , I know he will hear you . You both please , you have something I adore . No matter what u say I won’t change my mind I will give you my name is you please agree to pray for me . I heard it’s easier to get it when someone who has it keep praying for you . I want to be a chozen

Make sure you are also prepared for the warfare and sacrifices that come with that gift. Why do you desire this gift?

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Oshiobughie1997: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
My original account was banned for a day so I’ll be replying with this till tomorrow, I ready ma , I have no reason to be afraid of it . It’s God given
Hatima:

Make sure you are also prepared for the warfare and sacrifices that come with that gift. Why do you desire this gift?
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Azammy: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
peggywebbs:

dont ignore me please can you do an impartation Prayer’s for me even if it’s two days , I believe you’re God chozen and he will answer you I’m ready for it . This my other acc
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
azammi:
What U Heard Is True. It's An Impartation Of D Holyghost/gifts Of D Spirit. Dis I Av Done By Laying On Of My Hands On People Who Later Manifested Dis Gifts. I Want To Know Ur Reason 4 Dis.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Truvel:
What U Heard Is True. It's An Impartation Of D Holyghost/gifts Of D Spirit. Dis I Av Done By Laying On Of My Hands On People Who Later Manifested Dis Gifts. I Want To Know Ur Reason 4 Dis.
for wanting the gifts ? It’s helps in winner souls for God 1cor14:3 and for God to be Glorified. What you see has the hard of parts of being a seer is what I want and have been preparing for , I know u think it’s difficult but I’ve made up my mind to get it and serve God with it even if it cost my life
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2021
@peggywebbs @truvel you guys can do an impartation prayer for me I’ll give my name if you ask , even if you tell me that God would throw rocks on my head to prepare me I won’t stop seeking it , it’s one of the things I love about being a seer so it won’t be a burden I’ve read about it enough to know what I’m asking for
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2021
If God will take me thru d volcano and fire to be a Chozen I’m ready as you said there are all preparations. I’ll love if you guys will agree to do the prayers for me , whenever you’re praying just add me in it a little bit lol
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Azammmi:
for wanting the gifts ? It’s helps in winner souls for God 1cor14:3 and for God to be Glorified. What you see has the hard of parts of being a seer is what I want and have been preparing for , I know u think it’s difficult but I’ve made up my mind to get it and serve God with it even if it cost my life
Go On 3 Days Dry Fasting(No Food & No Water) For 3 Days. Ur Prayers During Dis Dry Fasting Will Be Lord, Empower Me Spiritually. When U Want To Start, Let Me Know.

2 Likes

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Truvel:
Go On 3 Days Dry Fasting(No Food & No Water) For 3 Days. Ur Prayers During Dis Dry Fasting Will Be Lord, Empower Me Spiritually. When U Want To Start, Let Me Know.
thank you , from Saturday I can start , so should I send ur a pm ? Or is there anything I can do also
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Azammmi:
thank you , from Saturday I can start , so should I send ur a pm ? Or is there anything I can do also
U Can Send Me Pm If There Is Need 4 Dat. If U Start On Saturday, Dat Means Ur Fasting Will End On Monday 12 Noon Or Past 12. During Dis Period, Ur Spiritman Will Be Active. On Monday 12 Noon Or Past 12 When U Must Av Been Tru With Ur Fast, I Will Tell U What U Need To Do. The Lord Is Strenght.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Truvel:
U Can Send Me Pm If There Is Need 4 Dat. If U Start On Saturday, Dat Means Ur Fasting Will End On Monday 12 Noon Or Past 12. During Dis Period, Ur Spiritman Will Be Active. On Monday 12 Noon Or Past 12 When U Must Av Been Tru With Ur Fast, I Will Tell U What U Need To Do. The Lord Is Strenght.
ok sir thanks sending you a pm now, should I only pray that prayer point
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Azammmi:
ok sir thanks sending you a pm now, should I only pray that prayer point
U Can Include Other Prayer Points But D Prayer Point I Gave Should Be Ur Number 1. However, Ur Prayer Points Shouldn't Be Numerous.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Truvel:
U Can Include Other Prayer Points But D Prayer Point I Gave Should Be Ur Number 1. However, Ur Prayer Points Shouldn't Be Numerous.
ok will do just that will inform you on Saturday when I start , I sent U a pm
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Azammmi:
ok will do just that will inform you on Saturday when I start , I sent U a pm
I Av Seen It.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Kobojunkiee: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Azammy:
dont ignore me please can you do an impartation Prayer’s for me even if it’s two days , I believe you’re God chozen and he will answer you I’m ready for it . This my other acc
But where do you get this idea that one person can impart these things to another in the manner that you suggest? undecided

No man can impart anything to another man...it all comes from God Himself and God alone, and according to Jesus Christ. the only way to gain any of what is His is through the accepting and obeying His teachings and commandments. There is no other way provided as it is only through the Truth of God, obedience of Him that you can obtain the gifts of God. undecided
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Kobojunkiee: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Truvel:
Impartation of the Holy ghost from one man to another? undecided

Even Jesus Christ could not "impart" the Holy ghost from Himself to His disciples in all the 3 and half years He walked with them on earth but here we have ordinary men claiming they can impart God Himself into another man. You actually believe that the Spirit of God, the one who is to take control of and lead you, is lead by the directing of your hand and will? undecided
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wanted to reply but then I recognized the moniker
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Truvel:
beginning the fast tomorrow sir , You said I should let u know
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Azammmi:
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Azammmi:
Yes.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tomorrow then or is there anything I should note before
Truvel:
Yes.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Azammmi:
Tomorrow then or is there anything I should note before
Start Tomorrow & End On Monday. During Dis Ur Fasting, U Are Going To Be Seeing Things. During Ur Fasting, Whatever U See, Share It With Me. On D 3rd Of Ur Fasting After U Must Broken Ur Fast, Call My Line 08168041857 I Will Pray 4 U On D Phone.
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Truvel:
Start Tomorrow & End On Monday. During Dis Ur Fasting, U Are Going To Be Seeing Things. During Ur Fasting, Whatever U See, Share It With Me. On D 3rd Of Ur Fasting After U Must Broken Ur Fast, Call My Line 08168041857 I Will Pray 4 U On D Phone.
ok sir I will call u
Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Dangerousboy(m): 5:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Most of you here are using old testament terms and that's why some of you are confused.

In the old Testament, there were Prophets and seers. One can be a seer and not a prophet. A seer as the name implies, sees and hear things in the Spirit Supernaturally.

In the new testament, we have the ministry of the Prophet. Note also, that the prophet hears and sees into the spirit both in the old and new testament.

Now any believer can see and hear in the spirit because, the word say's your son's and daughter's shall prophesy and see visions.

So you don't pray to be a seer but pray for the gift of prophecy and vision in your life.

1 Like

Re: The Anointing Of The Seer by Kobojunkiee: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Most of you here are using old testament terms and that's why some of you are confused.

In the old Testament, there were Prophets and seers. One can be a seer and not a prophet. A seer as the name implies, sees and hear things in the Spirit Supernaturally.

In the new testament, we have the ministry of the Prophet. Note also, that the prophet hears and sees into the spirit both in the old and new testament.

Now any believer can see and hear in the spirit because, the word say's your son's and daughter's shall prophesy and see visions.

So you don't pray to be a seer but pray for the gift of prophecy and vision in your life.
Every born-again follower of Jesus Christ is a Prophet, a seer , a Healer, a Preacher, a Servant and a Son of God given that we all have something even better than the Old Covenant "anointings".. we have Jesus Christ (Spirit of Truth) and God , the Father(Spirit of God) living on the inside of each and everyone who is born-again. undecided

As such, there is no place for Old Covenant ideas of "impartation" of gifts which some claim to believe it because this New Covenant exists between God and individuals, not groups or families. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is For Nuclear Boy On His Comments About The Magnitude Of "naoh 's Flood" / "You Are Not Far From The Kingdom Of God" / The Biblical Definition Of A Pros Titute (harlot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.