Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States (872 Views)

Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States by folafola(m): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2011
there are lot of noises, cries and rumours about this coming Governorship election. accusations and counter accusations especiiallt in state like Oyo where I am but can you do thhe prediction of those who will eventually win? oh as for Oyo Ithe race is tight and it is between Ladoja, Akala, and Ajumobi it might go to anyone of them. Ladoja abd Ajumobi has the brightest chance in Oyo state but I want to stick out my neck for Ajumobi though I will vote for Ladoja.
Re: Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 21, 2011
It is Ajimobi not Ajumobi
Re: Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States by folafola(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Βουκέφαλος: It is Ajimobi not Ajumobi
thanks
Re: Those That Would Likely Win The Governorship Election In 35 States by omiobo: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Why are they coming back? I mean,Ladaja and Akala. We don't want their type anymore. If they are the best rivals oyo can produce,then I will go for Ajimobi.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Congratulates Rochas / Keyamo Questions Jonathan's Victory / Usain Bolt Is GEJ's Cousin (Metaphorically Speaking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.