Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" (5248 Views)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
BigBashiru:
wtf is "beauty" that makes men always lose their senses
What is nudity?
Nude or Nudity is when someone exposes or is not wearing anything to cover their private part.
For women, it is their vagina and nipples
For men it is their gonads.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
When you are picking a partner, look at how beautiful the clothes are, how well see applies her make-up with her hair wig... Before you approach her.
Anything aside this is lust of the flesh.
Nothing gives you permission to do bad thing.
Even if the expose her hips. Just stay away from her. Don't reply her if she calls you in public or private.
Re: When Men Marry Hoes, Ex Oloshos Because Of "Beauty" by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
It is the spirit of lust that cause both genders to lust at each other. It is not normal.
Even though no human being want to be under such pressure, when it happens just relax, smile and shift your head.
Your clothes can be at your hips when you are at home.
When men and women are coming to church. Please women wear clothes that are not tight.
This would discourage the spirit of lust from operating in the church environment. And skirt or gowns clothes should be at least close to your knees, or covered up. Your shirts shouldn't show the full form of your breasts. That is why Mamas wear padded form cloths.
Boys and men are allowed to wear men wigs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) / One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.