Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen (450 Views)

Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by richmond500: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Its just my opinion, I can't even begin to imagine that someone like Pantami held such a position.
.I don't know if he was a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer, I'm saying the man is scary and having sensitive info of all Nigerians, we can't sleep with two eyes closed
Re: Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2021
it will soon die and be forgotten like end sars......signing out
Re: Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
He should be handed death sentence...for growing many pantamis out there.
Re: Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Isa Fallujah should be at DSS office answering questions as at now but no he is still compiling sensitive NIN data
Re: Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by lokes0848: 4:11am On May 23, 2021
The Methodist Bishop, noted that negative stories of high scale killings, abduction, banditry among others has become unpleasant, hence it has become necessary for the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government to seek help abroad so as to stem massive killings, abductions going on in the country. https://thebestekalender.de/
Re: Pantami Should Be Fired With Same Energy And Speed Used Against Onoghen by binod1911: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2021
The Methodist Bishop, noted that negative stories of high scale killings, abduction, banditry among others has become unpleasant, hence it has become necessary for the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government to seek help abroad so as to stem massive killings, abductions going on in the country http://theimprimercalendrier.com/

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity Won’t Consume Nigeria, Obasanjo Assures / Vaccine Patronage: Nigeria Does Not Discriminate Against Any Nation - APC Refute / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.