Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech (6711 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Rossikk(m): 3:33am On Apr 21, 2011
[size=20pt]Enough is enough •Jonathan warns perpetrators of violence[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/20779-enough-is-enough-jonathan-warns-perpetrators-of-violence-

Written by Leon Usigbe, Abuja

Thursday, 21 April 2011

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has vowed that government will descend heavily on perpetrators of deadly riots in parts of the country, accusing them of deliberately wanting to scuttle the remaining elections.

He has also announced his intention to set up a judicial commission of inquiry to determine the immediate and remote causes of the riots in parts of the North which have led to the deaths of many people with property worth millions of naira destroyed.

Jonathan, who spoke in a nationwide broadcast early this morning, has also directed state governors to take charge of the personal security of members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who have been singled out for attack by hoodlums in some northern states.

Full text of the address reads as follows:

Fellow Citizens and compatriots.

Three days ago, I addressed you to express our pride on the successful conduct of the presidential election. I said then that we are all winners and that there are no losers.

I believe that I spoke the minds of most Nigerians, as well as men and women of goodwill all around the world.

We all came together for a historic achievement and to celebrate the progressive march of our democracy. I thank all of you who responded to my appeal on that occasion to reach out to your neighbours with love; to keep our nation united and strong.

This administration had taken practical steps to ensure the attainment of its goal of delivering free, fair and credible elections. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was reconstituted with credible and non-partisan people to the acclaim of Nigerians and the international community. Despite a few challenges, the new INEC has provided an atmosphere for the conduct of credible elections right from the review of the voter register to the presidential elections which took place last Saturday.

Sadly, some misguided elements do not share in the spirit of our democratic achievements. They formed into groups of miscreants and struck with deadly and destructive force in some parts of the country.

They killed and maimed innocent citizens. They set ablaze business premises, private homes and even places of worship. In some cases, they showed utter disrespect to all forms of authority, including our most revered traditional institutions. They systematically targeted population groups. They singled out and harassed nationalistic politicians. They intimidated travellers.

The mobs also targeted government offices and facilities, especially those of INEC. They waylaid vulnerable Youth Corps members, even though we all know that these young and innocent Nigerians are guests within our communities and are agents of public good and national unity.

We are shocked by these horrific acts which strike at the heart of our nation. These disturbances are more than mere political protests. Clearly, they aim to frustrate the remaining elections. This is not acceptable.

If anything at all, these acts of mayhem are sad reminders of the events which plunged our country into 30 months of an unfortunate civil war. As a nation, we are yet to come to terms with the level of human suffering, destruction and displacement, including that of our children to far-away countries, occasioned by those dark days.

In recent years, we have also witnessed other acts of intolerance, violence and destruction of human life perpetrated by unpatriotic elements for no justifiable reason. Indeed, the nation still bears some of the scars of other similar events like the aftermath of the June 12 1993 elections that brought our polity to the brink. It is inconceivable therefore, that there are some in our midst who seek to re-enact a stalemate in the political process.

My fellow countrymen and women, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Democracy is about the rule of law. It is to its credit, that in recent years our judiciary has demonstrated great courage, fortitude and independence in the discharge of its duties.

There are, therefore, no grievances that our laws and courts cannot address.

I have been in touch with all state governors and relevant security agencies. I have consulted with traditional, religious and political leaders who are also very disturbed by this trend of events.

As president, it is my solemn duty to defend the constitution of this country. That includes the obligation to protect the lives and properties of every Nigerian wherever they choose to live.

I will defend the right of all citizens to freely express their democratic choice anywhere in this country; to enjoy every freedom and opportunity that this country can offer without let or hindrance.

I assure all Nigerians that I will do so with all powers at my disposal as President, Commander-in-Chief.

I have ordered the deployment of security personnel to troubled parts of the country. I have also directed the reinforcement of security in all parts of the country.

I have authorised our security services to use all lawful means, including justifiable force to bring an immediate end to all acts of violence against our fellow citizens.

In view of the condemnable attacks on our gallant Youth Corps members, I have directed all state governors to take personal responsibility for their security and safety in the states where they serve.

I have directed that the perpetrators of these dastardly acts of violence and all those who seek to continue to breach the peace and stability of this nation must be fished out and made to face the full weight of the law.

In this regard, a Judicial Commission of Inquiry will be constituted to look into the immediate and remote causes of this recent tide of unrest.

I urge all Nigerians to remain law abiding. I appeal to parents to take full charge of their wards.

We must not allow anybody to use innocent youth as cannon fodder for the ambitions of a few. Let us preserve the sanctity of the lives and future of all of our children.

On behalf of all Nigerians, I express heart-felt condolences to the victims of this violence. I lament the loss of lives; destruction of means of livelihood; the burning of homes and places of worship.

I appeal to all members of the political class, leaders of thought and traditional rulers to continue to put our national interest first at this critical time.

Particularly, I call on our religious leaders not to use the sacredness of our places of worship to promote messages that could lead to hate, disharmony and disaffection. Rather, we must all at this time join hands and support INEC in ensuring a successful conclusion of the commendable work which they started.

I appeal to all communities around the country to show restraint in the face of provocation. I urge all Nigerians to remain steadfast in prayers for peace and tranquility in our country.

I assure you all that calm is being restored in troubled parts of the country and that the elections scheduled for next Tuesday will go on as planned.

All Nigerians should therefore go about their businesses without fear and exercise their franchise on April 26 to vote for candidates of their choice in the next round of elections.

To those who persist in sowing the seeds of discord, I say, you may hurt and bring grief to some innocent families momentarily, but you will never succeed in stopping our transformational journey: a journey that will lead this country, by the grace of God, to emerge stronger, more prosperous and more united.

Dear brothers and sisters, let us continue to build a nation in which we all live in peace.

A nation where the bonds of our common aspirations and goals will spur and re-energise our resolve towards greatness. A nation where our children from North and South, East and West will grow with hope and live together as brothers, sisters and friends. Let us always remember that we are all part of a shared destiny.

I thank you all. God bless Nigeria.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Ystranger: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2011
Too much talk, very little action

I hail Odechukwu.

GEJ is a big mumu. Very daft guy
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by werepeLeri: 3:57am On Apr 21, 2011
Ystranger:

I hail Odechukwu.

Chances are, that for your hatred of GEJ, you might continue to sing the above song for the next four years. It is very likely that you will go senile in the process, because only fools keep repeating the same words and actions that are of no effect and produces no result. Pre - election, this was the song for over five months, and it achieved no result, isn't is wisdom to know that these kind of words are grains down the back of a calabash? they achieve no result but makes you a suspect as a possible candidate for a psychiatric institution. Take my advise. Try sing a different tune or you might go completely senile in the process.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Rossikk(m): 3:58am On Apr 21, 2011
@Ystranger, hundreds have been arrested in connection with the violence, many of them charged with murder. What more would you have the president do?

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/90045655?153%20dead%2C%20hundreds%20arrested%20in%20Nigerian%20riots%20following%20prez%20votes
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by werepeLeri: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2011
Ystranger:

I hail Odechukwu.

I wonder what he will do if he is in the President's shoes.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by EkoIle1: 3:59am On Apr 21, 2011
One year later, jos is still burning. All talk, no action.

Clueless and incompetent fella,
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Acidosis(m): 4:05am On Apr 21, 2011
I believe you sir! These Buhari sponsored zombis must face the law
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Acidosis(m): 4:17am On Apr 21, 2011
Yes Boss! These Buhari sponsored zombis must pay for their barbaric actions.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Acidosis(m): 4:24am On Apr 21, 2011
@Ystranger, what would you have him do? To carry a riffle and begin to shoot in your residence
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by BluStreak(m): 4:50am On Apr 21, 2011
Some deranged elements here keep calling for GEJ's head all for their hate for him. Maybe your own Holy book did not warn you about constituted authorities, mine did. Moreso, not when they have not fallen short of expectations. I haven't seen anything that GEJ has done wrong in this whole saga. He has authorized the military and law enforcement agencies to maintain peace (which actually is their primary duty) and perhaps use force where necessary. GEJ is not expected to carry a rifle, head into the streets and start shooting at protesters. Step off your hate guys and lets move Nigeria forward.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by comechop(m): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

One year later, jos is still burning. All talk, no action.

Clueless and incompetent fella,
Ystranger:

I hail Odechukwu.

if we were to rid nigeria of clowns like you two, it'll be a much better place!
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Kenyy: 4:54am On Apr 21, 2011
NEMA as we speak is under the umbrella in Abuja adjusting the sharing formula to accommodate everybody. Our weak woman president is busy with no work being done. Our security personnel are protecting the National Cake under the umbrella from being pilfered by intruder. The masses are joining the woman president in prayer so that those behind the violence would have a change of heart and allow peace to reign.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Kenyy: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2011
Me: NEMA, where are you?
NEMA: We are in Abuja.
Me: In Abuja? Doing what?
NEMA: Performing our mandate, of course!
Me: Which mandate? The mandate of sharing our collective wealth, I guess!
NEMA: What is wrong with you, why are you so uncooperative?
Me: Uncooperative? So I should cooperate with you while displaced persons are wallowing in pains and want in some part of the country?
NEMA: Look, Young man, stop spreading rumour. As far as we at NEMA are concerned, we have not received any report of persons being displaced. Besides, we just had a sumptuous meal with Mr President and are still in a joyful mood. Please Mr Man, do not come and spoil our day for us.
To Be Continued!
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Tcrack(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2011
this is a case GEJ should handle with some amout of caution because if he goes in with force e.g gives a shoot -at-sight order, its the same poeple calling him weak that will call him 'anti-north" or "anti-islam". am much as i want something done about the north and their many killing sprees, caution should be taken so it wont escalate. two wrongs dont make a right
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by DisGuy: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2011
He has also announced [b]his intention to set up a judicial commission of inquiry to determine the immediate and remote causes of the riots [/b]in parts of the North which have led to the deaths of many people with property worth millions of naira destroyed.

Like the one set up in Jos, where the war is still ravaging that part of the country

this man comes from a war torn region he has no sense of security to him bombings and kidnap is a daily routine!

Didnt he promised nysc members and every citizen extra security during the elections, what happened to all the pot bellied Commissioners of police and armies that were moved all over the states? they were busy guarding politicians and the fat madams.

if religious leaders are inciting hatred, is it too much to have the SSS record them during prayer sessions and move in to arrest them witrh evidence,
perhaps the sss are only used for arresting suspected critics and opposition politicians

what happened to the much touted OPERATION YAKI in Kaduna, mr jonathan vowed to emulate across the states?
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by dayokanu(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2011
this is a case GEJ should handle with some amout of caution because if he goes in with force e.g gives a shoot -at-sight order, its the same poeple calling him weak that will call him 'anti-north" or "anti-islam". am much as i want something done about the north and their many killing sprees, caution should be taken so it wont escalate. two wrongs dont make a right

Maybe if you have family members caught in the carnage and are not even sure of security for the next 2hrs you would advise the president to approach with caution.

The people that are killed do you realize that they are human beings and they were hoping their president would at least provide them with security like he promised to
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by igboboy1(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2011
Ystranger:

I hail Odechukwu.

thats why i like hausa, dem get beef with you, you'll know for sure dem no dey waste time,, yoruba their own na to talk talk talk, but lover no dey gree dem take action, all becuase yoruba tribal party lost WOEFULLY in the election we no go hear word, no be who dey curse pass na im dey win (ask Tinubu), berra wake up cos whether u like or or u no like am the thing be say GOODLUCK EBELCHUWKU AZIKIWE JONATHAN is your morraforking presido, E na nu?

onye ara
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Orikinla(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2011
The fact is, petty political reasons have been the criteria for many political appointments favouring loyalists of the ruling party and they compromised the rules of engagement in their responsibilities.

President Goodluck Jonathan desperately sent his ministers and PDP governors to campaign for him and ensure that they win their states in the presidential election. So the PDP flush with slush funds went to work to win by all means and at all costs by using political bribery and power of incumbency to manipulate the electoral process and rig the elections and many cases of PDP using NYSC members and others to rig the elections were reported online and offline and with over 75 million users of GSM phones in Nigeria the reports from BlackBerry pings were circulated fast.
Two female NYSC members working for INEC were caught thumb printing in Enugu and that video of massive thumb printing by the PDP in Rivers State was circulated widely on YouTube.

The public proof of PDP rigging elections provoked millions of the supporters of the Opposition. So, when the results showed that the PDP was leading and winning, they went on rampage.

You reap what you sow.
The PDP is responsible for the corruption and insecurity destroying lives and properties in Nigeria since 1999 to date. So, Mr. Jonathan knows the bitter truth and is only pretending.

The genesis of the crisis is the maladministration of the corrupt ruling party.

Every armed robber and other criminals in the Niger Delta are now claiming to be militants and enjoying Amnesty, but the same PDP government refused to dialogue with the Boko Haram and has not extended Amnesty to them, because there is no OIL in the North.
The Amnesty Programme is political bribery to woo and win the support of the so called militants. Then President Goodluck Jonathan also dangled the huge bait of $200 million to greedy and hungry artistes to win their support.
Look, if Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd) had the power and offered them $300 million, they would have painted the town red to act, dance, rap and sing the praises of Buhari too. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Who is fooling whom?

President Goodluck Jonathan and his ruling party are guilty of the insecurity destroying Nigeria.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Odunnu: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2011
For starters, how about we suspend ths NYSC posting for a while?
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by 080Nigeria(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2011
Great speech!

At least as far as speeches go, it's a good one smiley
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Kenyy: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2011
Orikinla:

The fact is, petty political reasons have been the criteria for many political appointments favouring loyalists of the ruling party and they compromised the rules of engagement in their responsibilities. President Goodluck Jonathan desperately sent his ministers and PDP governors to campaign for him and ensure that they win their states in the presidential election. So the PDP flush with slush funds went to work to win by all means and at all costs by using political bribery and power of incumbency to manipulate the electoral process and rig the elections and many cases of PDP using NYSC members and others to rig the elections were reported online and offline and with over 75 million users of GSM phones in Nigeria the reports from BlackBerry pings were circulated fast. Two female NYSC members working for INEC were caught thumb printing in Enugu and that video of massive thumb printing by the PDP was circulated widely. The public proof of PDP rigging elections provoked millions of the supporters of the Opposition. So, when the results showed that the PDP was leading and winning, they went on rampage. You reap what you sow. The PDP is responsible for the corruption and insecurity destroying lives and properties in Nigeria since 1999 to date. So, Mr. Jonathan knows the bitter truth and is only pretending. The genesis of the crisis is the maladministration of the corrupt ruling party. Every armed robber and other criminals in the Niger Delta are now claiming to be militants and enjoying Amnesty, but the same PDP government refused to dialogue with the Boko Haram and has not extended Amnesty to them, because there is no OIL in the North. That Amnesty is political bribery to woo and win the support of the so called militants. You also dangled the huge bait of $200 million to greedy and hungry artistes to win their support. Look if Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd) had the power and offered them $300 million, they would have painted the town red to act, dance, rap and sing the praises of Buhari too. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Who is fooling whom? President Goodluck Jonathan and his ruling party are guilty of the insecurity destroying Nigeria.
GBAM!
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by francisj(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2011
nonsenses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough is Enough to this northern miscreants !!!!

Imagine an almajiri , burning , killing and looting in the name "rejection of election result"

Mr GEJ , you have try with this broadcast and we are still behind you , but i want to pass a word of  advises to "minority target " in this trouble

area, that they should unite and fight those miscreant ,when they attack them again.

Those robots (act only on what they are told in their place of worship) should be taught a lesson at least for once.

I wish those facing this attack will do something(kill those robots,instead of running and allow those idiots have their ways) .

confirm info reveal that this unwarranted distruction was arrange if Buhari lost.

"idiots and their blind religious leader" intended to put this country into serious confusing just because of religious sentiment's.

I hate it when a Nigeria will be made a refuges in his own country just because of "Na mu mamu ne"
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by geeluck: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2011
I think GEJ has done his best, its now the turn of Buhari to call off his thugs or face the wrath of the law,  Na only northerners dey loss election?
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by kulutempa: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2011
International election observer declares Nigeria Presidential vote credible.

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/africa/International-Election-Observer-Declares-Nigeria-Presidential-Vote-Credible--120298144.html

It seems to me that General Buhari is suffering from a serious case of "Gbagbojitis". by insisting that the elections were rigged against him just like Laurent Gbagbo in Ivory Coast despite the observations and reports of neutral and independent foreign observers and monitors that the elections are credible. Unfortunately no cure has yet been found for "Gbagbojitis" and it looks that most Nigerian politicians suffer from the disease. Buhari in my opinion is especially bitter because this may well be his third and final shot at the presidency and that is why he is feeling cheated despite all the evidence that the elections are credible. I think what the guy really needs in professional counselling to help him get over his loss.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2011
Orikinla:

The fact is, petty political reasons have been the criteria for many political appointments favouring loyalists of the ruling party and they compromised the rules of engagement in their responsibilities. President Goodluck Jonathan desperately sent his ministers and PDP governors to campaign for him and ensure that they win their states in the presidential election. So the PDP flush with slush funds went to work to win by all means and at all costs by using political bribery and power of incumbency to manipulate the electoral process and rig the elections and many cases of PDP using NYSC members and others to rig the elections were reported online and offline and with over 75 million users of GSM phones in Nigeria the reports from BlackBerry pings were circulated fast. Two female NYSC members working for INEC were caught thumb printing in Enugu and that video of massive thumb printing by the PDP was circulated widely. The public proof of PDP rigging elections provoked millions of the supporters of the Opposition. So, when the results showed that the PDP was leading and winning, they went on rampage. You reap what you sow. The PDP is responsible for the corruption and insecurity destroying lives and properties in Nigeria since 1999 to date. So, Mr. Jonathan knows the bitter truth and is only pretending. The genesis of the crisis is the maladministration of the corrupt ruling party. Every armed robber and other criminals in the Niger Delta are now claiming to be militants and enjoying Amnesty, but the same PDP government refused to dialogue with the Boko Haram and has not extended Amnesty to them, because there is no OIL in the North. That Amnesty is political bribery to woo and win the support of the so called militants. You also dangled the huge bait of $200 million to greedy and hungry artistes to win their support. Look if Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd) had the power and offered them $300 million, they would have painted the town red to act, dance, rap and sing the praises of Buhari too. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Who is fooling whom? President Goodluck Jonathan and his ruling party are guilty of the insecurity destroying Nigeria.

Good one but can you kindly send me a link or whatever to the above bolded part.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by maclatunji: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2011
I heard him speak and for the first time he sounded Presidential to me. However with this apt analysis below, I have my doubts about the immediate restoration of order until there are no more elections to contest and all the "winners" have been sworn-into office.

Orikinla:

Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by andwhy2: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2011
it is only when south west and south east vote buhari that they will know that election is free and fair. i don't know why some people won't accept defect  honorably. jonathan is loved, even old women forget their farm and stay to vote goodluck. they should forget this war they want to cause because it will not be like former.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Bensonite: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2011
Mr President has done what he should do by engaging the military with specific instructions and holding meetings with leaders to control the violence. In the light of the above, my feeling is the hatred for other religions especially Christians by Muslims is registered in their mind and difficult to control or eliminate by use of military force. This is part of the reason Jos is still boiling every now and then in spite of the changes of the military command.
We in the ND are watching and following this ugly trend closely and it will shock Nigeria when full vengeance/war will be waged against Islam/Muslim. Now that we have the presidency for 4years GEJ should call for nation sovereign conference so each ethnic nationalities will deliberate and agree how we want to move forward/disintegrate this contraption called Nigeria. WE ARE WATCHING, BUT ACTION IS BECOMING INEVITABLE.
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by rasputinn(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2011
[size=14pt]BUHARI:SORE LOSER and TYRANT[/size]
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by jokingmary(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2011
Ystranger:

I hail Odechukwu.

Even if he is, u can't compare it with the level of your stu*pidity
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by Biggoozz: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2011
ACTION! ACTION!! ACTION!!! Mr President. we have believed your many good words, we have voted you in, but I know the value of a human life!, its destruction needs a stone cold action!!!! Dont talk any further, all eyes are on you!
Re: ''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech by fxtopedia(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2011
Good move Mr. President! However, we are also tired of ''lack of power supply'' ''corruptions''  ''injustice''  ''unemployment'' etc.
Though I did not VOTE for you, but you are president of Nigeria not FEEDEEFEE!
God bless you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Royal Father Refused Access To Secretariat / Scarcity Of Forex May Drive Kerosene Price Higher / Military Seige On Tinubu's Residence : Throwback Feb. 10, 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.