Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque (40267 Views)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Kubernetes: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

shielding Fulani herdsmen caught in wasting innocent lives even kids from prosecution

A president of multiethnic country defending his tribesmen committing all sorts of inhumane acts?

is that not an agenda? evil agenda at it, may Allah destroy Buhari for his injustice and nepotism that's if Islam is truly a sincere religion

When I saw the pic of GMB and the Quran, I could imagine the hatred and anger that the other side will spew on Islam. It shows the how serious religious intolerant we could be. I have seen several pics of Obj and gej in the Aso chapel praying and you never see negative comments from Muslims.I wish Nigerian youths will unite and leave religion out of politics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by dadamonie150: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari One Love
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mrkia(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Alhamdulillah for being a MUSLIM
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kubernetes:

When I saw the pic of GMB and the Quran, I could imagine the hatred and anger that the other side will spew on Islam. It shows the how serious religious intolerant we could be. I have seen several pics of Obj and gej in the Aso chapel praying and you never see negative comments from Muslims.I wish Nigerian youths will unite and leave religion out of politics.

if Fulani herdsmen are practising Islam and if Islam is not what they're exercising across Nigeria today by killing people as they like, no one will have wrong conception about their religion

I mean how can you called yourself a Muslim and followers of prophet Mohammed and you will be killing people anyhow and you don't want people to tagged such religion as a terrorist religion ?

is your prophet killing people anyhow when he was on earth? and if he was, are we in that archaic and outdated period? instead of you cooking enlightenment here, you should rather be sensitizing your fellow Muslims to stop shedding innocent blood because one day they'll pay for it
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Kubernetes: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

if Fulani herdsmen are practising Islam and if Islam is not what they're exercising across Nigeria today by killing people as they like, no one will have wrong conception about their religion

I mean how can you called yourself a Muslim and followers of prophet Mohammed and you will be killing people anyhow and you don't want people to tagged such religion as a terrorist religion ?

is your prophet killing people anyhow when he was on earth? and if he was, are we in that archaic and outdated period? instead of you cooking enlightenment here, you should rather be sensitizing your fellow Muslims to stop shedding innocent blood because one day they'll pay for it

From your write up and understanding, I think you are confused and needs to read.
So you mean these herdsmen are Muslims killing people in the name of religion, abi? We have a bunch of criminals maiming, killing and kidnapping innocent Muslims n Christian, and you here spewing thrash and bringing religion into it. If I hold Christianity for the killings, robbery and kidnappings in the south, is it fair?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

shielding Fulani herdsmen caught in wasting innocent lives even kids from prosecution

A president of multiethnic country defending his tribesmen committing all sorts of inhumane acts?

is that not an agenda? evil agenda at it, may Allah destroy Buhari for his injustice and nepotism that's if Islam is truly a sincere religion

May holy ghost fire burn you there for false accusation of Buhari, that is if holy ghost exists.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
ProfAmaben:

At least i'm not a terrorist, religion of killers and starving hypocrites. Look at your fellow terrorists during ramadan.

Keep wailing!
We move...
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

May holy ghost fire burn you there for false accusation of Buhari, that is if holy ghost exists.

I'm not surprise pantami brother, if a govt official could be supporting terrorist why won't you defend your fanaticism apologist

you imbeciles want Nnamdi KANU to be jailed

you foool want Sunday igboho to be prosecuted

these two men were only defending their ancestral land, they didn't trespass to Northern States but miyetti Allah that's taking responsibility for all Fulani crimes across Nigeria is being shield from prosecution

just imagine the senselessness of you smelling aboki? KANU and Sunday should be jailed for defending their ancestral land but Fulani herdsmen should be pardoned for killing and invading people's farm

may Allah, if he's not a scammer like Buhari finished the little brain you've left there. potential terrorist
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm a friend of the north even though I'm from the south. Northerners caused the negativity themselves and this dates back to the 60s. Education is a liberator. It shapes your life for the better and makes you a better person in the society. It doesn't stop you from practising your religion as it even makes it easier for you. There are 2 major notions which your Islamic scholars had always harped on. During my brief stay in kano, I witnessed this.

1- Anything western education is rooted into Christianity

2- promotion of religion over western education instead of allowing both to go pari passu.

Now, the same selfish leaders said kids should go about with bowl and be begging for alms and get trained in Islamic education whereas their children were schooling overseas on government scholarships

Also, they've failed to realise the fact that, every religion, race and tribe globally contributed towards the success of the so called western education. Arabic numerals were adopted instead of roman numerals because it's easier to write and apply than latter. This forms an integral part of western education today. Chinese invented writing on papers yet, China doesn't have a religion but we use their inventions in learning today. America invented computers, Greek and the Egyptians of old brought science, etc. Ancient Egyptians were known idol worshippers. In western education, no one is an island. The key rulers of Saudi are well educated and schooled in the west. Back home, the northern elites invested hugely in religion but spared their children who schooled in western countries, those who would occupy their fathers' seats once they retire.

The indoctrinated almanjiris of yesterday are now terrorists today, destabilising the peace enjoyed in the north,calling western education a sin...whereas they use guns and other weapons made of western ideas. There are pockets of violence in other parts of the country no doubt, but views, agitations and ideas are different. Moreover, such violence aren't as prevalent as those obtainable up north.

Anywhere people see western education as a challenge, there's always poverty. You mentioned that you don't blog but you failed to underhand the opportunities inherent in blogging. Bloggers are millionaires down south. Its a legit business which gives you a platform to advertise and do other things. Telecoms and financial institutions advertise on most blogs. I've never seen a northerner as IT personnel, a blogger, a forex trader ( I'm no talking of bureaux de change agents) or a technologist. Throughout my working career in private firms, I didn't see a northerner as colleagues. Only our head of transport and logistics in a telecom firm was from the north who came through one of the directors.

The difference is huge and its not the fault of the current generation. Their forebears caused it. Down south, awolowo would deploy teachers to be visiting houses, be luring pupils with candy so they could go to school. At times, they'd be beating drums to gather them. They feed them in school just to encourage them to embrace education. Up north, the reverse was the case. Down south, most of my Muslim friends attended missionary schools. That didn't make them a Christian. Northern leaders are to blame for all the insults you get. They received far more allocation than the south got, with little or nothing to show for it.

You aren't happy the way people talk to your leaders instead of sitting down and ask why. Had buhari profiled Pantami or ran a background check on him, all these disgrace on our country over his stance on terrorist organisations traced to his past wouldn't be there. Does it mean even if buhari must appoint a northerner to head such a sensitive ministry, pantami is the best the north could produce? Nobody hates you guys. Your leaders do.

There is a lot of sense in your piece.

I agree with most things you said.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kubernetes:

From your write up and understanding, I think you are confused and needs to read.
So you mean these herdsmen are Muslims killing people in the name of religion, abi? We have a bunch of criminals maiming, killing and kidnapping innocent Muslims n Christian, and you here spewing thrash and bringing religion into it. If I hold Christianity for the killings, robbery and kidnappings in the south, is it fair?

are there not robbery and kidnapping in North? we are talking about atrocities that's influence by Islamic teaching

point out where Christians are supporting and defending all these social problems as both your educated and non educated are defending terrorist?

which Christian or southerners do you see having dialogue with criminals and somewhat of calling for Amnesty for them?

your brain need to be flushed out
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

If killing is a practice in Islam, you be typing these trash.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Ade4u2c: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
First of all that's not Buhari, Secondly you and ur bunch of savages from the sahel will be chased back to where you came from... You are nothing like us, we don't speak same language, we eat not the same food, neither do we dress alike... We don't kill and maim our fellow Citizens, We are omoluabi unlike you lot... We are different from you lot and we are going our own way... Oodua Yoruba Nation is coming... Biafra is coming whether you like it or not... Yes it shall
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by dbonks(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa...we sometimes have to defend our own!!

You accused Buhari of being a terrorist...you sent a petition to the international organization!!

You accused Erufai and sent a petition!!

You are now accusing pantami of Terrorism!!

You want that same Buhari that you have been antagonizing for years to fire Pantami!

Dear yan Arewa the southerners especially the South east intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

Try asking for propotionate representation in all government employment in all institutions and at all levels,they will cry out about mediocrity supplanting merit as if those half literates southerners dominating the place are Einstein incanates. Or they will blackmail you with Islamization.

Try treating their traders in our markets as they treat ours and they will cry xenophobia...

To preserve the exploitative status quo they spread false verson of the reality. They centralize oil as the main source of wealth so that our attention will be far away from other sources of wealth they dominate. Oil is less than 10% of Nigeria's GDP.

They tell us we are the parasite and we are lazy and we are uneducated to instil a sense of guilt, self hate and inadequacy in us. We swallow all these falsehood uncritcally because we made our source of daily information their media and books.

They over concentrate on our weaknesses and ignore almost completely their own weaknesses. An average Southerner having mild cold will almost by default blame it on Northerners and will not lack northerners who "speak the truth" to agree with him.

How can uneducated people have multitude of unemployed graduates? How can lazy people be producig the food of the nation? Why do millions of Easterners troop to the poor parasitic North and refuse leave? The south said so and it is?

What we need is a political economic solution. We must take control of our local markets, our institutions and our businesses in their land must be given due attention and protection and any act of disruption by way of constant destruction must be paid back in due measure

To preserve the exploitative status quo they spread false verson of the reality. They centralize oil as the main source of wealth so that our attention will be far away from other sources of wealth they dominate. Oil is less than 10% of Nigeria's GDP.

With this assertion, you have proven that you are either pettily educated, or not educated at all. Oil contributes less than 10 percent of Nigerians' Gross Domestic Product?
Like seriously.

But why has it become a custom to your beloved North to scrambling to line up your children strategically, so that appointments in the agencies and parastatals could be yours.
You better hold your peace and don't let you lapses be more exposed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I'm not surprise pantami brother, if a govt official could be supporting terrorist why won't you defend your fanaticism apologist

you imbeciles want Nnamdi KANU to be jailed

you foool want Sunday igboho to be prosecuted

these two men were only defending their ancestral land, they didn't trespass to Northern States but miyetti Allah that's taking responsibility for all Fulani crimes across Nigeria is being shield from prosecution

just imagine the senselessness of you smelling aboki? KANU and Sunday should be jailed for defending their ancestral land but Fulani herdsmen should be pardoned for killing and invading people's farm

may Allah, if he's not a scammer like Buhari finished the little brain you've left there. potential terrorist

Muslims own Nigeria.

There is absolutely nothing any Trinitarian or their Crucified God can do about it.

Either you remain a wailer or get your own country if you can!

Shikenan!
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

If killing is a practice in Islam, you be typing these trash.

read pantami you people are defending day and night position on killing and Islam

you're just a potential terrorist, I hope you don't passed this your stupidity to your offspring
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Muslims own Nigeria.

There is absolutely nothing any Trinitarian or their Crucified God can do about it.

Either you remain a wailer or get your own country if you can!

Shikenan!

oh Muslim owned Nigeria, is that what your sheik taught you?

Islam have been replacing you people's brain with cow own immemorial

continue swimming in your own foolishness
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ade4u2c:
First of all that's not Buhari, Secondly you and ur bunch of savages from the sahel will be chased back to where you came from... You are nothing like us, we don't speak same language, we eat not the same food, neither do we dress alike... We don't kill and maim our fellow Citizens, We are omoluabi unlike you lot... We are different from you lot and we are going our own way... Oodua Yoruba Nation is coming... Biafra is coming whether you like it or not... Yes it shall

Ranting of a Coward!

This is the same noise they've been making before independence.

How many years after independence?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by mhmsadyq(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

oh Muslim owned Nigeria, is that what your sheik taught you?

Islam have been replacing you people's brain with cow own immemorial

continue swimming in your own foolishness
Continue your anonymous noise making on social media.
We do it realtime!
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Funkeshuga(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Continue your anonymous noise making on social media.

We do it realtime!

what did you do real time? bombing yourself up north in the course of fighting for Allah

you're as delusional as your Buhari that felt he can fulanize everybody

you need to be talking some vitamin A if it will redeemed your already damaged mental state

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Shattuck(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
2. without listening to their victimship outcries. They fear separation more than us because their weak economic foundation, especially the west entirely dependent on contolling government resources.

We must ask,take our fair share of every govt employment at whatever cost: No people has ever prospered when their resources, oppurtunities and chances are blocked and dominated by others. Our constant preachment of peace must stop: justice and and equity must be our new slagon.

The problem is believing in the propaganda of enemies which saps our resourcefulness and infuse our senses with feelings of backwardness that really do not exist, or are caused by false perception. The greatest defeat one can suffer is to see oneself as projected by one's enemies

Almajiri is system suffocated by lack of finance. Poverty is a direct result of economic domination and exclusion. Degrees are not unavailable. Marrying four wives will not stop as it is never a problem but a great social system. Once we assert conrol on what is rightly ours,Almajiri is system suffocated by lack of finance.

that self concious timidity will evaporate and be replaced by confidence and bold enterprise. Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles.

Arewa must unite!!
all this epistle why not just ask for an independent arewa republic,your insensitivity is so annoying, every problem of the north is self inflicted yet the entire south, and the entire nation gets to pay for it but you don't expect this people to complain, guess you hate the south more than you hate boko Haram, you talk about how the south dominates the economy, but what you brain failed to process is that it wasn't given it was made independently, not by govt might.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Shattuck(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:

They hate our religion, tribe and our people but we northerners all we do is sit and watch if not God that's on our they would've finish us since.

We're not into blog and anything and these hudlums thet are all they promote about us is negativity.
look this is how the world works everyone in Nigeria gets to pay for the atrocities happening in you region fulani herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere, Nigeria has been taking over by terrorist, over 80 percent of the poverty rate in Nigeria is from the north, nigeria's biggest issues are issues commonly affecting the north but you don't expect people to complain about it, they shoul just sit down and watch jihadist take over their lands, if at this point you still do not get how your the issues affecting your region is dragging the nation backwards then it's shame on you, every region gets a fair share of criticism you have seen the igbos get shamed when a guy is caught wig drugs, you have seen folks from Edo state get shamed too with some making jokes of Edo airways or something like that, you have seen Calabar people get critized too for eating dog meat, no the north is too big to be criticized, for what is so clear, your sense of entitlement is so sick.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Ade4u2c: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ranting of a Coward!

This is the same noise they've been making before independence.

How many years after independence?

Chai I no blame you now... No be my gran papa Obafemi Awolowo accommodate you guys... Taking clothing to yours... You dear say I rant... Please take on the topic rather than myself... You are Parasites and your Caliphate is Coming down

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Ade4u2c: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ade4u2c:

Chai I no blame you now... No be my gran papa Obafemi Awolowo accommodate you guys... Taking clothing to yours... You dear say I rant... Please take on the topic rather than myself... You are Parasites and your Caliphate is Coming down

Even their governors are terrorist... How did we ever manage with these people.... Somebody Oodua Yoruba Nation Please

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by BSdetector: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
can someone highlight us back
When Jonathan was in the Church on Sunday or Christmas .

This is Buhari observing his Constitutional and Religious Right but still some miscreants must find way to abuse him.

This show how intolerant some [b]Xt****ns[/b]are.

that's the definition of poor upbringing.

Spelling "christain" like it's some curse word not only shows you're an intolerant fool with poor upbringing but you're also a braindead ret@d.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by AnanseK(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeg who preaches with their nose mask on?? He doesn't even know what page dey are on. The kind of things dis moronic supporters celebrate is really embarassing... The main preachers are the ones who have mics in front of dem
OP so afta we pointed out ur asslicking U quickly edited ur heading
The asslicking OP initially claimed he was preaching

It is called FACE MASK , not NOSE MASK.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by dleaf: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2021
The best President Nigeria ever had ,A good Administrator ,Nation builder , Transparent ,Your fight against Corruption is second to None .Our Darling Daddy .Slow and steady we are building Nigeria ...Well Are you dying of Staphylococus aureus symptoms W h a t s a p p zero eight one zero zero four five nine three two one. Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Kdon2: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa...we sometimes have to defend our own!!

You accused Buhari of being a terrorist...you sent a petition to the international organization!!

You accused Erufai and sent a petition!!

You are now accusing pantami of Terrorism!!

You want that same Buhari that you have been antagonizing for years to fire Pantami!

Dear yan Arewa the southerners especially the South east intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

Try asking for propotionate representation in all government employment in all institutions and at all levels,they will cry out about mediocrity supplanting merit as if those half literates southerners dominating the place are Einstein incanates. Or they will blackmail you with Islamization.

Try treating their traders in our markets as they treat ours and they will cry xenophobia...

They tell us we are the parasite and we are lazy and we are uneducated to instil a sense of guilt, self hate and inadequacy in us. We swallow all these falsehood uncritcally because we made our source of daily information their media and books.

They over concentrate on our weaknesses and ignore almost completely their own weaknesses. An average Southerner having mild cold will almost by default blame it on Northerners and will not lack northerners who "speak the truth" to agree with him.

How can uneducated people have multitude of unemployed graduates? How can lazy people be producig the food of the nation? Why do millions of Easterners troop to the poor parasitic North and refuse leave? The south said so and it is?

What we need is a political economic solution. We must take control of our local markets, our institutions and our businesses in their land must be given due attention and protection and any act of disruption by way of constant destruction must be paid back in due measure

Go your separate ways yet you cant, but you can come here to proudly rant with your pathetic unproductive brain! What an unfortunate lots.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Kdon2: 1:12am On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:

Spelling "christain" like it's some curse word not only shows you're an intolerant fool with poor upbringing but you're also a braindead ret@d.

The only thing the mofos are good at are two; hatred and terrorism. They are better as animals rather than human being.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by ospido: 1:12am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
can someone highlight us back
When Jonathan was in the Church on Sunday or Christmas .

This is Buhari observing his Constitutional and Religious Right but still some miscreants must find way to abuse him.

This show how intolerant some Xt****ns are.

that's the definition of poor upbringing.

Is Buhari the same person as Arewa1stson?

Is my comment not directed to Arewa1stson?

Your IQ is very low.

No wonder you argue so blindly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by ospido: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:

You dey mind that arrow?

The guy na arrow.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque by Kdon2: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

what did you do real time? bombing yourself up north in the course of fighting for Allah

you're as delusional as your Buhari that felt he can fulanize everybody

you need to be talking some vitamin A if it will redeemed your already damaged mental state

Chai! This is really savage! Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.