Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hotels Close To Walter Carrington - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington (10196 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels Close To Walter Carrington by suxes2005(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
Please i need this info urgent
Any decent hotel close to german embassy
at walter carington,

SHALOM
Re: Hotels Close To Walter Carrington by dellnet: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
federal palace
Re: Hotels Close To Walter Carrington by suxes2005(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
thanks i got one at obalende,

SHALOM
Re: Hotels Close To Walter Carrington by dellnet: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
I also wanted to refer you to Baba Famous in OBs but you said close to Walter Carington. So I figured you got some cash to burn.
Re: Hotels Close To Walter Carrington by suxes2005(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
dell_net:

I also wanted to refer you to Baba Famous in OBs but you said close to Walter Carington. So I figured you got some cash to burn.

Hehe no money to burn oooo. Its my pastor paying
though and the reason is that our place is kinda far
to the embassy and we have been there twice but
he was unable to do his interview cos we got there late
first time and second time he was no7 on the queue so
we wanna get there on time that's why we r trying to
get hotel to stay so the journey wont be that far

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Hotel In Lagos (ikoyi/ Vi Area) / Calling All Diasporans, Hints And Tips Needed To Survive This Recession / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.