Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway (29265 Views)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by 77up(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2021
All these Fulani herdsmen brohaha here and there have really subdue these days o, am I missing something or it was just a media hype sad

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Jakumo:
For several decades, Abakaliki has been renowned for gratuitous violence. Back in the day, cutlasses were routinely used to settle differences by the good folks of Abakiliki, but as technology evolved, assault rifles and RPG launchers became the weapons of preference.

If an Abakiliki man challenges you to a fight, you had better try and cover as much distance as possible in as short a time as possible, without looking back, as that would slow down your escape.
those guys are very strong o
they don't look for trouble o, they will even give u long rope but once they start, omo na die o
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Exjoker:
Fighting over land in the east is something else. During my little stay last year in Anambra state, I witnessed a lot of clashes over land between two neighbouring communities Omor and Umoumbo, Omasi and Ifirte, Omor and Igbakwu, Omor and Annaku. I am still baffled why such is happening....
and most of the places na bush o
na that one tire me pass.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by moneyissweet(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Heavy shooting indeed.

South East bad news dey sweet una now like sugar

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Jamesbally:

That's IGALA people who are trying to reclaim their lands from Igbos in Anambra. You know, IGALAS are the true owners of ANAMBRA STATE.
ur mouth no go kill u shaa
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2021
the COMMENTS SECTION SHOW THE MENTAL DEFICIENCY IN THE LAND OF NIGERIA ____HOW NIGERIA YOUTH BECOME SOMETHING ELSE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by jrusky(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2021
This boundary issue again

Pls Oil or Diamond or Gold dey the boundary or which kind wahala be dis
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
No Igbos in Asia drug stories today? It's been a while.. hurry..
grin
owobokiri:
No Igbos in Asia drug stories today? It's been a while.. hurry..
na God go help me kill u u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Funkeshuga(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
there is security threat in southeast, I'm scared the FG might take advantage of the UGM to cause more security threat In southeast

Southeast Governors are just too clueless to get the region control back, as it is now in East, the people are loyal to kanu and they've handover the security of their lives in his hands but unfortunately he's not on ground

anyway I wish southeasterners well, make I face my southwest. Yoruba land and my people means a lot to me

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
They have not even licenced gun yet
ah brother to licence gun in Nigeria go be suicide mission o.
imagine urself as a technician, customers go return to workshop with gun say u no do am well

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Moonlight87: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Chigboboss:
Ant infested firewood has found its way into the house despite warnings.

Now it is military checkpoint instead of police checkpoint.

It is well.
It has always been a military checkpoint

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Cnach: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Saintdlunatic:
April has been my toughtest month this year, am a tailor but havent gotten any major work this month, any amount will help me,,,thanks,
Access bank
0 0 4 4 7 8 2 2 7 1
Daniel O
ur only problem is ur location and the only solution is relocation, save and move
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Danny50: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Am in abakaliki mechanic villiage right now and i will be going back to calabar today,hope am save o

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Vision4God:
Lord let peace reign in Jesus name Amen
Amen.
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Cnach:

ur only problem is ur location and the only solution is relocation, save and move

Thanks, thinking of that but I'm just trying to survive first.
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by West2019(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Jamesbally:

That's IGALA people who are trying to reclaim their lands from Igbos in Anambra. You know, IGALAS are the true owners of ANAMBRA STATE.
Agila or igala
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by OneKinGuy(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2021
The army should enter there and take over all the disputed lands and more. I hate if when Igbo people fight themselves because of land
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by IgboWarlord(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2021
IPOB...IPOB ...IPOB....IPOB....Terrorists,the lot of them....
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by AMBURSAA(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2021
KILL YOURSELF POLICE NO DE...BURN IGBOLAND
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Cnach:

ah brother to licence gun in Nigeria go be suicide mission o.
imagine urself as a technician, customers go return to workshop with gun say u no do am well

Lol you are right, everywhere go just red, the thirst for blood will just soar
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Elidrisy20: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by ProWalker: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
After the North East and North West, the South is becoming the most dangerous and deadly place in Nigeria
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Jamesbally: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
West2019:
Agila or igala

Don't be confused. Maybe you are hearing this for the first time. IGALA are the real owners of ANAMBRA STATE. Igbos are just setlers who came to hustle in Anambra state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Jamesbally: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Cnach:

ur mouth no go kill u shaa

Peter Obi, Governor Wili Obiano, EMoney, Senator Ifeanyi Uba, Prof Charles Soludo, Dr Chris Ngige, Odumeje, owner of Innoson motors and all other prominent and wealthy Men and women from Anambra are all IGALA.

They speak IGBO cause Igbo is the language of trade in the entire East. grin

Igala Amaka

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by West2019(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Jamesbally:

Don't be confused. Maybe you are hearing this for the first time. IGALA are the real owners of ANAMBRA STATE. Igbos are just setlers who came to hustle in Anambra state. cheesy
ebonyi are igala are not in dispute of land it's Agila and iyala people get it right

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Jamesbally: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2021
West2019:
ebonyi are igala are not in dispute of land it's Agila and iyala people get it right

I'm talking about the Igala who are the true owners of ANAMBRA, u are here talking g about Igila.

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by EmekaA125(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Esn / Ipob.
Ur brain won't be functioning well because of excess vagina licking you are used to. Tueh
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by EmekaA125(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
jamiudinho:
yes that region need to b worst den north east
E pain amgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by EmekaA125(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken, make u do d needful
U will first look for trouble and turn around and be shouting Rule 2.

What's lamidi cownu?
What's Nyamiri?
What's Biafr^aud?
What's potopoto region?

Listen, no one has monopoly of bad mouthing and tantrums. Man up and admit ur fault rather than calling mods when you first fired the shot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram / Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.