Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (5870 Views)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
yommyuk,

yuck, your story-story is eewww not interesting.

let me remind you the points raised in the OP.tackle them!

1.) sin is not inherited (ezekiel 18:21,Deuteronomy 24:16) while you believe in the so called "original sin".
2.) sacrificing one's own child is seen by God as an abomination and a blasphemy (Deuteronomy 12:31,Deuteronomy 18:9-12, Leviticus 18:21) while you believe Almighty God sacrificed His own "son" and did what he condemned.
3.) Jesus was not a willing "sacrificial lamb" (Matthew 26:36-47,Luke 22:44,Matthew 27:45-46) while you keep saying he wanted to die for humanity.
4.) someone "crucified/hang from a tree" is cursed (Galatians 3:13,Deuteronomy 21:23) while you keep insisting that Jesus suffered that "curse".
5.) a cursed person is driven into "everlasting fire" (Matthew 25:41) while you believe after undergoing what is described in deuteronomy 21:23,Jesus sat on God's right hand.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by yommyuk: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
LagosShia:

yommyuk,

yuck, your story-story is eewww not interesting.

let me remind you the points raised in the OP.tackle them!

[s]1.) sin is not inherited (ezekiel 18:21,Deuteronomy 24:16) while you believe in the so called "original sin".
2.) sacrificing one's own child is seen by God as an abomination and a blasphemy (Deuteronomy 12:31,Deuteronomy 18:9-12, Leviticus 18:21) while you believe Almighty God sacrificed His own "son" and did what he condemned.
3.) Jesus was not a willing "sacrificial lamb" (Matthew 26:36-47,Luke 22:44,Matthew 27:45-46) while you keep saying he wanted to die for humanity.
4.) someone "crucified/hang from a tree" is cursed (Galatians 3:13,Deuteronomy 21:23) while you keep insisting that Jesus suffered that "curse".
5.) a cursed person is driven into "everlasting fire" (Matthew 25:41) while you believe after undergoing what is described in deuteronomy 21:23,Jesus sat on God's right hand.[/s]
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
lol  grin
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by yommyuk: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2011
I plant my seed on fertile ground. I value my time. cool
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by seyibrown(f): 5:27pm On May 01, 2011
LagosShia:

we don tire 4 una talk talk n lie lie n story story.even bible (your "holy" book) nor fit back una up.
can you tell me of just 1 christian who believed in your "resurrection of your so called lord and saviour" and died and came back to life?

does the bible not teach you about other prophets like Abraham and Isaac? infact in your faith if one is not descended from Isaac he would never be accepted as a prophet.so where are they?have they returned from the dead?

propaganda nor dey work for religion.bring facts not fiction.

You mean the 'books' (torah + injil) that you claim Allah wrote? The one Allah looked the other way while it was being corrupted? Will he abandon the 'latest' book (Quran) when it gets corrupted over the next centuries and 'write' another one? Perhaps, you haven't read the one he has written since?  wink

Anyways, after all these years, you still seem to be missing the fact that Jesus resurrected and went back to the father in heaven. Lazarus was raised from the dead and lived among his people. Those who resurrect will not remain here; they will be going before the father. Our resurrection is coming! Allah could not raise a lazarus from the dead, talk less of resurrecting Jesus or anyone - that's why you couldn't give me any examples from Allah!

No chance, Bro,  if you die not believeing in him who raised Christ from the dead!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 11:17pm On May 01, 2011
another attempt to drift and runaway from the topic!

seyibrown:

You mean the 'books' (torah + injil) that you claim Allah wrote? The one Allah looked the other way while it was being corrupted? Will he abandon the 'latest' book (Quran) when it gets corrupted over the next centuries and 'write' another one? Perhaps, you haven't read the one he has written since?  wink

the Quran will never be because that is the final message and Allah (swt) promised He will guard the Quran from your "lying pens".

the previous messages were never written by the messengers of God.it was the lying pen of the scribes that penned them and twisted them;even when they were also orally transmitted their tongues twisted them.your bible testifies:

Jeremiah 8:8:
“‘How can you say, “We are wise,
   for we have the law of the LORD,”
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
   has handled it falsely?

Anyways, after all these years, you still seem to be missing the fact that Jesus resurrected and went back to the father in heaven. Lazarus was raised from the dead and lived among his people. Those who resurrect will not remain here; they will be going before the father. Our resurrection is coming! Allah could not raise a lazarus from the dead, talk less of resurrecting Jesus or anyone - that's why you couldn't give me any examples from Allah!

No chance, Bro,  if you die not believeing in him who raised Christ from the dead! [/b]

doesn't your religion teaches you anything like shame?because you're honestly shameless spreading deception.

you claim that there is no hope of resurrection with Allah.

i asked you a simple question to give me an example of a christian who believes in Jesus's alleged "resurrection" and who died and came back to life.

you mentioned your resurrection is coming.me too mine is coming.lets wait and see.you got nothing to beat me or boast of that right now.time will tell.you have your claim and so do i.

Lazarus was raised by Jesus according to the New Testament.Jesus said "of my own i can do nothing".Jesus is a prophet of God.we know that.so dont boast about his miracles.we also believe in them because God made him do those miracles.

tell us,which christian like yourself who believes in the "jaga-jaga" doctrines of yours called christianity have gone and come back.

you asked for an example of who Allah has raised from the death:"the people of the cave" better known as "as-habul-kahf" or the "seven sleepers".Allah (swt) raised them from the dead while Allah tells us how he saved Jesus from death because Jesus begged Allah (swt) to save him and he was saved from death as he did not die at all.those "seven sleepers" never believed in the alleged "death" and "resurrection" of Jesus.they believed in Jesus as we muslims do today.

you also talk ignorantly refering to "Allah" as if you dont know what the word means or stands for.you're deceiving people to continue in ignorance that [Allah] is some special and mysteriously muslim "god"."Allah" is the same word  that arab christians and arab jews use to refer to the One True Almighty Unique God.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by seyibrown(f): 11:48pm On May 01, 2011
^^^ For clarification, when I say 'Allah', I refer to the one Muslims refer to as God!  . . . and when I talk aboout Jesus, I am not referring to the one you and other Muslims believe in; I am referring to the one that resurrected into heaven, the one that died for our sins, the one in whom we have life everlasting!  smiley
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Sweetnecta: 1:50pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ does it include the preaching is in vain if jesus didn't die and rose up?

paul said after jesus rose he was seen by the 12, and also him [paul].

did paul count the 11 and created a 12th person, considering that judas iscariot was to have been dead by suicide already?

suicide. very interesting committed from a true friend of biblical jesus.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 11:10pm On May 02, 2011
seyibrown:

^^^ For clarification, when I say 'Allah', I refer to the one Muslims refer to as God! . . . and when I talk aboout Jesus, I am not referring to the one you and other Muslims believe in; I am referring to the one that resurrected into heaven, the one that died for our sins, the one in whom we have life everlasting! smiley

then you are believing in imaginations.as simple as that.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by crosbreaka: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Only In Christianity And In The Christian Mind:

"Father" Kills his son= Love!

"Judge" Punishes One Innocent Man Instead Of Criminals=Justice!

God Does Human Sacrifice= Salvation!

is this line of thinking not really destructive to the human mind and soul?
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by fxjohn2: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
I am a proud Christian, saved by the REDEMPTIVE WORK OF CHRIST ON THE cross of calvary. I have already laughed and laughed at this ridiculous and baseless post. Do you know why Jesus had to die? Do you think humans are just flesh and blood? Dont you know that through one man sin entered the world? Do you think that ordinary flesh and blood can correct or repair the spiritual damage done to man when he fell? Can human effort raise a dead man back to life? Do you know that Jesus came to give life? HE CAME TO MAKE ALIVE. GOD SAID LACK OF KNOWLEDGE CAN KILL, mark my words- those who can not know the answer to these questions will regret their ignorance. JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. How will a man not stumble and fall when he is in darkness. Come out of darkness into Light.... There is so much to say i will continue next time...
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
fxjohn2: I am a proud Christian, saved by the REDEMPTIVE WORK OF CHRIST ON THE cross of calvary. I have already laughed and laughed at this ridiculous and baseless post. Do you know why Jesus had to die? Do you think humans are just flesh and blood? Dont you know that through one man sin entered the world? Do you think that ordinary flesh and blood can correct or repair the spiritual damage done to man when he fell? Can human effort raise a dead man back to life? Do you know that Jesus came to give life? HE CAME TO MAKE ALIVE. GOD SAID LACK OF KNOWLEDGE CAN KILL, mark my words- those who can not know the answer to these questions will regret their ignorance. JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. How will a man not stumble and fall when he is in darkness. Come out of darkness into Light.... There is so much to say i will continue next time...

i am very sure wherever you are,you are really not laughing there as you claim.

your entire quaking words are based on one false premise known as the "original sin" in christianity.that is what you entirely based your so called "redemptive work of christ" on.

it is no secret that Jesus (as) himself never preached "original sin",but in fact his words show the opposite that sin is not inherited and children are born pure and stainless of whatever their ancestors committed:

Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

ofcourse,like the subject of alcohol consumption,the bible contains contradictory stance.there are verses which show the children (up to many generations) punished for the doing of their parents while in Ezekiel 18 for instance and also in deuteronomy,we are told that the child is not punished for the doing of his father.therefore why would the entire humanity carry the burden of Adam for eating a fruit,that is if we are to assume that Adam committed a sin? in the old testament,the first time the word "sin" is mentioned is when refering to Cain killing Abel and not to Adam eating from the tree which itself was a plan of God to teach Adam who his enemy was and how he would graduate from the garden to earth,the place God had already made for him to reside in and multiply even before Adam (as) was made-that was God's plan from the beginning for Adam (as) to live on earth and not in a paradesical garden.

i have already delt on the issue of original sin in another thread:

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!":
https://www.nairaland.com/551599/original-sin-linking-it-imperfect
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by crosbreaka: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2012
merry easter tongue
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by tomzman: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
LagosShia, your ignorance is at work again.Don't worry, you would get to know the truth one day (either in this world or after you die).I have told you, all these won't help you.All you and others like you need to do to discover the truth is to go on your knees and ask Jesus with a sincere heart to reveal himself to you.You have the chance now that you are still alive.If you continue in your folly and deceit till you die, you would have no excuse o! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
tomzman: LagosShia, your ignorance is at work again.Don't worry, you would get to know the truth one day (either in this world or after you die).I have told you, all these won't help you.All you and others like you need to do to discover the truth is to go on your knees and ask Jesus with a sincere heart to reveal himself to you.You have the chance now that you are still alive.If you continue in your folly and deceit till you die, you would have no excuse o! A word is enough for the wise.

when the nonsense you post can longer be of use,you turn to threats of damnation grin

the thing many christians do not know is the early history of christianity.do you know that there were early christian sects that did not believe Jesus (as) died? and it was because the roman church adopted the pauline doctrine that imposed one line of christian thinking that make you today to have the "crucifixion" as the central doctrine of all christianity?
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by tomzman: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
LagosShia:

when the nonsense you post can longer be of use,you turn to threats of damnation grin

the thing many christians do not know is the early history of christianity.do you know that there were early christian sects that did not believe Jesus (as) died? and it was because the roman church adopted the pauline doctrine that imposed one line of christian thinking that make you today to have the "crucifixion" as the central doctrine of all christianity?
Smh!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
tomzman:
Smh!

dont shake your head.wake up from your slumber to believe that your god would "kill" his own "son" to save you from himself!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by tomzman: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
LagosShia:

dont shake your head.wake up from your slumber to believe that your god would "kill" his own "son" to save you from himself!
Well, I am not going to waste my time trading words with you.You can either choose to discover the truth or continue deceiving yourself.But I pray you discover it before it is too late.Have a nice time.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
tomzman:
Well, I am not going to waste my time trading words with you.You can either choose to discover the truth or continue deceiving yourself.But I pray you discover it before it is too late.Have a nice time.

God gave you a head with brain to think and see the truth;not to shake it as you do and believe what you imagine is "truth" without being able to support it.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
"Happy Easter"!!! grin grin grin

The Vatican Bank is a major shareholder in the Beretta arms manufacturing corporation. Here, a bishop with a weapon.

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
light is coming. run run run
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind: light is coming. run run run

what light does atheism offer other than mentally derainged people like you? grin
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by tomzman: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
LagosShia: "Happy Easter"!!! grin grin grin

The Vatican Bank is a major shareholder in the Beretta arms manufacturing corporation. Here, a bishop with a weapon.

So this is how you use the head and brain God gave you? You are indeed to be pitied in all ramifications! Smh!!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

what light does atheism offer other than mentally derainged people like you? grin

deranged? when are you going for your next muharram?

Shias wiping themselves in the street. and you call me deranged?!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Gbamar(f): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

BLOODY LIER IS ALLAH REALLY WRITTEN OR INSCRIBE ON THE HEADTIE.ENERMY OF ISLAM.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: BLOODY LIER IS ALLAH REALLY WRITTEN OR INSCRIBE ON THE HEADTIE.ENERMY OF ISLAM.

are you saying shias don't beat themselves silly till blood spills in remembrance of Hussain ibn ali mo's grandson, who was killed in battle?
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

are you saying shias don't beat themselves silly till blood spills in remembrance of Hussain ibn ali mo's grandson, who was killed in battle?

you should try harder next time.i can see your desperation in being silly.

this attempt to blackmail me on the forum has already being used and dumped.it is now useless.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2012

[size=14pt]‘Tatbeer’ is not azadari but wasting it, says Ayatullah Khamenei [/size]
By: Sheikh M Khurasani

TEHRAN, Iran: Supreme leader of Iran Ayatullah Ali Al-Khamenei has said Tatbeer, or Qama-zeni (making a cut on head to gush out blood to signify grief on the martyrdom of Hazret Imam Hosein, peace be on him) is not permissible.

Speaking to a gathering of religious scholars, speakers of Hoseini pulpit and people of the holy city of Qom, the Ayatullah said: “iin mokhalefat ba azadari neest, mokhalefat ba zaya kerdan azadari ast…” [This opposition is not of azadari but of wasting azadari (Hoseini mourning)].

source:

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/jan/14tatbeer_khamenei.htm
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Gbamar(f): 2:28am On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS PROVES.ANALOGICAL OBSERVATION. THE FIRST PICTURE AND THE SECOND PICTURE ARE CLEARLY FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. REF: IST PICTURE: THE UPPER LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PICTURE IS BLANK. 2ND PICTURE: AT THE UPPER LEFT HAND SIDE, IT'S WRITTEN 'TOTALLY COOL PIX'. OBSERVATIONS: PICTURE 1 NO ISLAM IDENTITY.(2)CAN'T BE CONVINCELY LINK WITH ISLAM . 2ND PICTURE: CAN'T AISO BE LINK WITH ISLAM BUT THE HEADBAND WITH ALLAH INSCRIPTION WAS JUDICIALLY OBSERVED THAT IT WAS FORGE.(UNEVICTABLE OBSERVATIONS) IT SHOULD BE WORTHY OF TRUTH THAT THE TWO PICTURE ARE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.ISLAM CAN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIRST PICTURE.NO VICTIM CARRYING ANY ISLAMIC BANNER ALONG SIDE WITH THE SECOND PICTURE EXCEPT THE HEADTIE WHICH WAS MALICIOUSELY PLOTED.THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THIS. GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2012
an explanation i personally gave on those who hurt themselves on Ashura which has become a traditional or cultural habit than a religious one:

https://www.nairaland.com/554337/imam-ali-own-words/1#7215539
LagosShia: Sister "uplawal",

you asked yesterday a question about commemorating the event of Karbala on the 10th of the holy month of Muharram also known as the day of ashura and its rituals (beating oneself,crying and cutting oneself).

first you need to know that crying should be a natural reaction to something sad you sense.i personally on several occassions have being moved to tears.it doesnt necessarily have to be on ashura.sometimes when a reciter of the Holy Quran has a nice voice and you ponder upon the meanings,you are moved to tears.also when commemorating the matrydom of Imam Hussain on ashura if the reciter has a good voice and uses good expressions to convey the suffereings and pain of Imam Hussain and the Ahlul-Bayt in Karbala,you as a person with humane feelings will be moved to tears.even if it were not Imam Hussain,if anyone human undergo what the Imam suffered you will feel great sorrow.how much more when the person that went that suffering and sacrifice was your Imam and the Imam of humanity and the grandson of the greatest of mankind,the Prophet Muhammad ?

as for hitting the chest,that is a symbolic act that has a meaning relevant to what happened at Karbala.its has to do more with a symbolic kind of rememberance like the way some people do a "V-sign" on some occassions.

cutting oneself is a philosophical issue.even among the shia,not everyone cuts himself and cause blood to flow.those who do it say that no matter how much one tries to feel sorry for Imam Hussain,nothing is too much.therefore the cutting of oneself is meant to symbolize a willing soul ready to sacrifice and die for the Imam in loyalty and love to him and the Prophet Muhammad and the Ahlul-Bayt.they say that because of those who betrayed Imam Hussain and the Imam was killed in an abandoned and very sorrowful way along with his family members and even his 6 months old baby,they want to shed blood for the Imam and die at his service to please Allah.if the Imam was willing not to compromise for the sake of Islam and was so loyal to Allah,we also should emulate that spirit.

some of our scholars do support this view.others do not.those who do not support this view hold that it is haram to inflict oneself or harm oneself.they say that Imam Hussain was beheaded and his blood was shed by the ungodly,so why should we do to ourselves what the evil people did to our Imam?if we want to show love to our Imam,we can do that by remembering him and attending lectures on the commemoration of the day and carrying out symbolic acts like beating our chests (lightly) to bring back the memory of Karbala.we can remember the Imams symbolically and spiritually and islamically without hurting ourselves.an alternative like the saudi shias in the eastern parts of saudi arabia do,they donate their blood (for transfusion) to hospitals.those healthy individuals can donate their blood to help people survive and keep them alive like the way the Imam sacrificed his blood so that Islam will remain alive and healthy just the way it was revealed to his grandfather the Prophet Muhammad (sa).those against blood-letting also think the image of shias cutting themselves gives a bad impression in the minds of non-believers.those who cut themselves think they are not indebted to anyone to prove their enlightenment or sense of civilization when their acts is purely an act of devotion and sacrifice.

As you can see,this act is solely a matter of intentions.therefore a shia is free to show his love the way he feels best in accordance with the fatwas of his Marji (scholar of highest authority in shia islam that issue fatwas,the likes of ayatollah Khomeini and ayatollah Sistani).

Based on intention,no one would dictate to you how to express your intentions or not to.on this note,the issue does not act a divisive issue because we all think that everyone mourning for Imam Hussain is doing his best to remember the Imam and bring back the lessons of Karbala to life in our modern times.

Personally I have never inflicted wounds upon myself.i do beat my chest and I cry to an unimaginable extent when the Sheikh or Sayyid narrates Imam Hussain’s sufferings in Karbala and that of his family members and loyal friends including his six months old baby.as I am typing this,I am only managing to control myself from shedding tears.there is a saying that “Karbala is a wound that never heals in the heart of the believer”.i really feel sad and spiritually overcome when I hear anything about Imam Hussain.if you truly attend the commemoration on the 10th of Muharram which is just a few weeks away,you will understand what I am saying.you should first try and study the event itself and the sacrifice each member that was matyred in Karbala did and refrained from doing for the sake of Islam and the Imam.the event is the epitome of islamic sacrifice and the love for Allah.

As I was saying,I believe in sincerity.i believe if I can be moved to shed tears,I should also be moved to an unconscious state where I can cut myself.but consciously I don’t think it is reasonable for me to inflict wounds on my body.ofcourse I have to mourn Imam Hussain,that is a sunnah of the Prophet.but I can do that in more than one way to express my grief,sadness and love for the Imam.i don’t think it should be done cold-bloodedly.i am not saying those who cut themselves are acting or are being hypocritical.may Allah reward them for their good intentions and Allah will surely reward me for mine too.all of us have the same goal but using different methods.at the end we are all one and we do love Imam Hussain above ourselves.may my soul and the souls of my parents be sacrificed for the sake of Imam Hussain.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:32am On Apr 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS PROVES.ANALOGICAL OBSERVATION. THE FIRST PICTURE AND THE SECOND PICTURE ARE CLEARLY FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. REF: IST PICTURE: THE UPPER LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PICTURE IS BLANK. 2ND PICTURE: AT THE UPPER LEFT HAND SIDE, IT'S WRITTEN 'TOTALLY COOL PIX'. OBSERVATIONS: PICTURE 1 NO ISLAM IDENTITY.(2)CAN'T BE CONVINCELY LINK WITH ISLAM . 2ND PICTURE: CAN'T AISO BE LINK WITH ISLAM BUT THE HEADBAND WITH ALLAH INSCRIPTION WAS JUDICIALLY OBSERVED THAT IT WAS FORGE.(UNEVICTABLE OBSERVATIONS) IT SHOULD BE WORTHY OF TRUTH THAT THE TWO PICTURE ARE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.ISLAM CAN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIRST PICTURE.NO VICTIM CARRYING ANY ISLAMIC BANNER ALONG SIDE WITH THE SECOND PICTURE EXCEPT THE HEADTIE WHICH WAS MALICIOUSELY PLOTED.THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THIS. GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT.

actually in a place like india,you even find hindus (non-muslims) who commemoratively mourn for Imam Hussain (as) on Ashura out of respect and love for Imam Hussain (as),the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).the rememberance of Imam Hussain (as) on Ashura is not exclusive to only the Shia Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Mermaid Spirit - Marine Powers / A Non Muslim Walking Into Mosque For Help / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.