Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU (14213 Views)

Kaduna Residents Protest Demolition Of 200 Houses By El-Rufai's Government / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Zulum: Buhari Did Better In Borno, Despite Killings, Statewide Records Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kylce042(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians need to be careful with the way we blow things out of proportion so as not to ignite another round of crises in the country. Every sane mind knows El-rufai is not partial and working hard to douse tensions and restore peace in the state. We have no other country than Nigeria so let's beware of fake news sad

Is the statement factual or your petty assumption? And this has nothing to do with you being a Christian or not the Fulani terrorist is killing Muslims as well. Do you live in Kaduna ?

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kylce042(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100991816:

The evil and heartless ones being sponsored by evil politicians among the herdsmen will all never end well in their miserable lives for all the pains and killings they are being sponsored to carry out to cause unrest and chaos all over the nation all because they want to come back to power to continue the looting from where they stopped.

Do you know this is like saying no Igbo spare part sellers all over the country should be spared?
Or no Yoruba business person Should be spared, all because they are in other states.
Including those doing their business legitimately and peacefully all over the states in the country.

It is good you think before typing on social media, so people won't think you are slow.

An advice from the elders.
As we always let it out here,,
STOP reading the headlines only NL kiddos.

Meanwhile,
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

EVIL HERDSMEN, ALL OF YOU INCLUDING YOUR SPONSORS and sympathizers WILL ALL DIE TERRIBLY IN LIFE.

This one has just typed many many rubbish. The Igbo and Yoruba people there are they kidnapping, killing or destroying people’s properties? Rubbish!!!!
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by veli1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians need to be careful with the way we blow things out of proportion so as not to ignite another round of crises in the country. Every sane mind knows El-rufai is not partial and working hard to douse tensions and restore peace in the state. We have no other country than Nigeria so let's beware of fake news sad
STFU. Do u live in KD or have u ever been to KD?
u just listen to what's happening on the media but u don't know the real situation there.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by shadeyinka(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
People who are Anti Fulani excesses are Christians!?

The way some people reason!

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by LLMG: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
may you have the same portion of what southern kaduna Christians are facing in the hands of jihadist.
Quality20:
is he now ur police or dss? These xtians will never keep quiet and maintain peace,always formenting troubles n crisis from time to time. Even if every Nigerian were to become xtian, these guys would still not trust their movement to and fro. They would still label them names like "suspicious xtians"
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You will get your own. Don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Mrpojj(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Once they start with "even though", know that they want to lie
Mr Man you are a liar

3 Likes

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
undecided

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Freebills12: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Kestolove:
el-Rufai is the best governor in Nigeria followed by Zulum then Wike and udom Emmanuel, all this political killing and kidnapping will not blend us from the above mentioned governors achievement less I forget, Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had
THIS IS BECAUSE IN YOUR CULTURE MURDER IS AN ACHIEVEMENT, AND YOU ARE REWARD HANDSOMELY FOR SUCH FIT. EL RUFIA THAT PAID FULANIS FOR THEIR KILLINGS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA IN DECEMBER 2017, A TRIBILISTIC AND RADICAL ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ..., HE IS FAR FROM BEING THE BEST... CALL A SPADE A SPADE THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY OF EVERY GOVERNMENT IS PROTECTION OF LIFE AND PROPERTY, HE HAS FAILED IN THIS REGARD.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Gagare1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Welcome back with your self deception. By the way, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You are no christian to begin with.
GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Emmanuel224(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
kennykruzmason:
sad but the people within the state feel less concerned

is it because u haven't heard it on the news or seen it on nl that u think they ain't concerned, there's just no 1 to raise their voices
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
You have no idea what you're talking about...
If you know what the guy is doing behind the scenes, you may start prayer and fasting that God judgement should come upon him.

3 Likes

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by jaytee01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Many are mad but few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Ten06(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just like his oga, the same pattern of leadership. Now the country has slipped into anarchy.
Police stations and prisons are being attacked without fear and they are comfortable with their style of leadership

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Can u share with us ur born again experience? How has been ur walk since then?

2 Likes

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by stormborn28(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
nonsense.. Born again kill you there...which useless El'Rufai that is not partial.... Check again , your brain must be somewhere down below...inbetween your legs..

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by malvisguy212: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kestolove:
el-Rufai is the best governor in Nigeria followed by Zulum then Wike and udom Emmanuel, all this political killing and kidnapping will not blend us from the above mentioned governors achievement less I forget, Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had
enter Kaduna , go to central market and say El rufai is the best governor. those guys can even burn you tire for that
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kubernetes: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Thats true. I think many people are deceived as if Elrufai is a tribalist. Infact he has more enemies from his tribes men. I like his stance not to succumb to the Bandits that kidnapped the forestry school students.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
NO MATTER HOW THE NORTHERNERS PRETEND e.g fulani they must realised that things will never be the same again.

States will ban open grazing and frustrate them out of business.

They will not be given land for cattle ranching.

The political leadership that they have amassed to themselves will be checkmated.

NO MORE BIG MONEY for them from the federation account.

They will continue to face resistance from the southern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kestolove(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
malvisguy212:
enter Kaduna , go to central market and say El rufai is the best governor. those guys can even burn you tire for that
those southern Kaduna drunkard abi
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100991816:

organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

EVIL HERDSMEN, ALL OF YOU INCLUDING YOUR SPONSORS and sympathizers WILL ALL DIE TERRIBLY IN LIFE.

Stop spitting everywhere. The enablers that have been fished out you rush to defend on tribal grounds.
Shameless hypocrite
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Simba00007(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
this one is back again with this rubbish

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Simba00007(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Grandmeister:

Gotvee aka gotv your taqqiya is the dumbest I’ve ever seen. The same opening lines “as a born again Christian” for how many years now? You never get another pattern?
wetin the aboki sabi again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Mattswaggz: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Do you live in Kaduna?
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simba00007:
wetin the aboki sabi again cheesy grin

Don't incur the wrath of God on your head. I'm a born again Christian. Be careful
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by malvisguy212: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kestolove:
those southern Kaduna drunkard abi
see. everybody in Kaduna are complaining bitterly.
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by okeyglm: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Don't incur the wrath of God on your head. I'm a born again Christian. Be careful
shut up head slammer. born again kee you there bloody Muslim.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Simba00007(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

I have observed you for years,you are a bloody Muslim who isn't proud of his religion grin

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kingrefreshed: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

You are Bandit! Which YEYE Christian! Don't repeat that before I send God's Vengeance angels against you.

El Rufai that have been giving this killers million upon millions. He talks with them and they follow his instructions.

I know Alot of Terrorists, Kidnappers and Bandit are here on Nairaland masquerading as Christians

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Fejoku: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:
Taqqiya at work. Carry on but know it that you're only deceiving yourself. No be only born again, na borne against.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Simba00007:
I have observed you for years,you are a bloody Muslim who isn't proud of his religion grin

May the holy spirit forgive you for you have sinned against a man of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.