Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU (14212 Views)

Kaduna Residents Protest Demolition Of 200 Houses By El-Rufai's Government / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Zulum: Buhari Did Better In Borno, Despite Killings, Statewide Records Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You are Bandit! Which YEYE Christian! Don't repeat that before I send God's Vengeance angels against you.

El Rufai that have been giving this killers million upon millions. He talks with them and they follow his instructions.

I know Alot of Terrorists, Kidnappers and Bandit are here on Nairaland masquerading as Christians

Read your Bible and you would understand that God is love hence the reason he sent his son to die for our sins. John 3:16
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Fejoku:

Taqqiya at work. Carry on but know it that you're only deceiving yourself. No be only born again, na borne against.

You better don't incur the wrath of God. Don't talk down on God's servant like me. Be warned
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
okeyglm:
shut up head slammer. born again kee you there bloody Muslim.

Anyone with a contrary opinion is a Muslim to you illiterates. May God accept your soul
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Kingrefreshed: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

Read your Bible and you would understand that God is love hence the reason he sent his son to die for our sins. John 3:16

There is a reason God gave you brains too. How many wars did the children of Israel fought ?

Stop talking nonsense!
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Fejoku: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

You better don't incur the wrath of God. Don't talk down on God's servant like me. Be warned
May thunder scatter your terrorist head over there. Your taqqiya has failed long time ago just like Pantami's own. May the God of the 'born agains' descend heavily on you for using his name to lie.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Fejoku:

May thunder scatter your terrorist head over there. Your taqqiya has failed long time ago just like Pantami's own. May the God of the 'born agains' descend heavily on you for using his name to lie.

I will call the mods to ban you for 10 years if I wasn't born again. I leave you to go in peace and may the lord Jesus forgive you for abusing a man of God like me. I love Christians and Muslims. This is no Taqqiya, this is pure love.
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Fejoku: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

I will call the mods to ban you for 10 years if I wasn't born again. I leave you to go in peace and may the lord Jesus forgive you for abusing a man of God like me. I love Christians and Muslims. This is no Taqqiya, this is pure love.
You're without sense if you think your pretence is getting you any success. You can do your worst. All your strategies have been exposed and this is the end of your silly reign.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by bilulu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
figure007:
It's applicable to every muslim leaders ... They shield their brothers ... But I have muslim friends who are good o(maybe because they are civilized and not radicals )...imagine a muslim rearing foreign dogs,you will know this one's ain't radicals and sensible ones not carried away with their doctrines
all Muslims have soft spot for terrorists, they re like Nigerian Police, they can be your best friend but can still give you up when it's time, I'll advice you to be careful with ur muslim friends... southern Muslims are just follow follow, they don't know anything
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by bilulu(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians need to be careful with the way we blow things out of proportion so as not to ignite another round of crises in the country. Every sane mind knows El-rufai is not partial and working hard to douse tensions and restore peace in the state. We have no other country than Nigeria so let's beware of fake news sad
how is he working hard? by paying the killers? the victims re telling you what they re passing through u re saying the re blowing it up.... probably you haven't been affected.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Masterkernel1: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians need to be careful with the way we blow things out of proportion so as not to ignite another round of crises in the country. Every sane mind knows El-rufai is not partial and working hard to douse tensions and restore peace in the state. We have no other country than Nigeria so let's beware of fake news sad

I don't blame you, denying your blood thirty demon-god is the best thing that will happen to you
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by GOTVee: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I don't blame you, denying your blood thirty demon-god is the best thing that will happen to you

I will send the wrath of the lord to you if you don't repent. Accept Jesus as your lord and savior
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Masterkernel1: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

I will send the wrath of the lord to you if you don't repent. Accept Jesus as your lord and savior

Keep slamming your face against the earth with hope of girls you couldn't have in a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Simba00007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:

May the holy spirit forgive you for you have sinned against a man of God
this is blasphemy,just shut up sad
Re: No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU by Staro: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.