Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (43454 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.
i pity your parents for wasting their money sending you to school.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.
This girl,na today I confirm say you no really get one bit of sense

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by karkel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You mean to tell me that house is in the state capital??

Anyway leave matter for Mathias..

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Just imagine what she calls her belongings.. lol
YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Goldbw122(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thank God that the house can be retrieved
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a wicked heart!
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by karkel(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Instead of people to help put off the fire, they were busy taking pictures and videos

This generation is something else

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by PeaceIlya: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Benue women head dey hot

If only they can channel this energy to the fulani Terrorists that keep raping them at will
No try them at all especially Tiv women.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Map1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
awon geg zzor
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by dadamonie150: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
dating a lady that have jumped from 2 to 3 men before you, what do you expect from her... she can do anything, she has a lot of experience... thank God his own is not like the guy that was shooked with knife

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Like what?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Zubydeangelo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/woman-allegedly-sets-her-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-misunderstanding-in-benue.html
Funny enough, I came to see the house...am I disappointed �?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by teemy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Two wrongs will never make a right. Regardless of what was or was not done to her by the (ex)boyfriend, she is now an arsonist and will do the jail time unless that same boyfriend she tried to harm forgives her.

It is not always about males or females but simply evil people doing evil things.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

How do you call these people northerners sef?

They can pass for indigenes of south, see dressing, see statue, see completion
middle belt not north
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by nextstep(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Teaser4:
Where is the house?

My brother, I been wan laff when I first saw it, but I reflected: if anybody can put some cement, block, and zinc together in this era, no matter now humble, I have to praise them. Remember, not all fingers are the same, and it's not easy accomplishing anything nowadays.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by teemac01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

i pity your boyfriend/husband
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Twelfthman: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Did you left your brain elsewhere before typing this rubbish?

saphiere:
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Mumu

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by numericalguy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Weyrey wey you be..
They should interrogate the guy and set the woman free abi?

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Innobee99(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Something worse than what pls?

Help her answer it
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

Nonsense
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
drkrest:

So na this one be House? Na room she burn no be house

Show us the house you build
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Jayrow08: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
I come here come see blood 4 d girlfriend body, dem jst sit down like say nothing happen
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by flexlatifa: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

benue is not a northern state it is a middle belt region I live there for 7years hardly to see them in mosque
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Delpeiro: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Three things u must fear in life if you love your life.
1, Fear Woman
2, Fear Benue .
If you can do this two you will live Long
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Fanuchi007: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You mean to tell me that house is in the state capital??

Anyway leave matter for Mathias..

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Just imagine what she calls her belongings.. lol
e be like u never enter some parts of Ikeja or Abuja. Diz house go be big man house for some areas for lagos wai dem de build house with only wood.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by daddio(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

So, the authority should not interrogate sister wey com burn house on top "misunderstanding"?

BUHARI IS REALLY SHOCKED

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ah! Lord, Av Messi.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Lilphat: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bad
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked people are suffering in naija ooo. thats all her things ? she must be a minimalist
lol minimalist indeed , hahahahaha.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Naso
Future is female
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuel596:
I cant be involved with a babe that has anger issues 2 weeks in a relationship will tell you I don't accept a whole lot of women nonsense and I'm not easily manipulated.....stupid cunt

Well said, better to quickly run away from a woman with anger issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters