Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (43455 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by drkrest(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

U did..."So na this one be House?"
I didn’t mention you bro
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
drkrest:

I didn’t mention you bro

That's d beauty of nairaland. U don't need to mention me
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Lonelypacifist6: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If she rejects him because of poverty, mo*rons like you will say ladies are golddiggers.
Really! Is calling him a mo*ron necessary? It hasn't got to that.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by eldeens: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Help me ask thoese yeye bloggers o.

Na pit toilet joor
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Lonelypacifist6: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

But why are u always fixated on rape?
Finally! Someone is observant, all her topics are somehow related to the crime of rape.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Make we forget about the hut wey Dem call house first but this news just they funny md anyhow grin

So you mean say the okpo burn her fvcking mate hut just because say she get kpekus to offer ?? angry

Anyway I too like myself sha, na that day she go build me mansion then we scatter matters

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Pepecushy(m): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
Help me ask these yeye bloggers o.
u get house mtcheew
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by urchcherry(f): 5:10am On Apr 22, 2021
There are still mud houses, plenty of them in Makurdi town the state capital of Benue state .
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by jayworld15(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Like the way your father, brothers, nephews, and uncles has done to you. I thought as much why you’re unintelligent and stupid. I never knew incest was breakfast when you were young in your family.

You should swear before the ladies swear that you haven’t conditioned, or put your boyfriend under intense pressure in robbing him of this and that, through your wants?

Asa matter of fact, that’s financial rape. You spewing the “ifs” and putting all the blames on the man (because you thought the “domestic misunderstanding can only means the man’s strength against the woman. Whereas, abuses, curses, nags and other acerbic attitude from the couple are part of domestic misunderstanding”) means you’ve had “intellectual rape” before and this turned you into a slowpoke.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
rule 2
You no mention your mummy and daddy?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 5:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Finally! Someone is observant, all her topics are somehow related to the crime of rape.

Even this one that is rape related, she tried to find a way to twist it& make it about rape. I have asked her on a previous thread if she is a victim of rape but she no gree talk

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by ESHOOZE: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2021
later they will say the future is female
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Giltexo: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2021
And all her belongings : ite nnu na mmanu grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2021
She burn down her boyfriend room not house. I think I've answered ur question on her behalf
Wonk:
Holy devil!
Two wrongs don't make a right babe! Now, what do you do? I repeat, what do you do?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by UDUJ(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2021
drkrest:

So na this one be House? Na room she burn no be house

Lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by adekS1(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/woman-allegedly-sets-her-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-misunderstanding-in-benue.html
you said all these rubbish,just so you can justify all ur excesses.
I hope if its your house that was burnt down by a guy u r dating or he beat you mercilessly,you will find same excuse for him that probably you av done sumtin so bad to av make him do that..
Smh
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by wildikeman(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lekki1444: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol minimalist indeed , hahahahaha.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Intoboy(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2021
See house
See the creature he's dating,she looks like all dis allien from ekiti state
See all her property sef... somebody dahs battling with poverty bfor you still come burn him only property

Fear woman o
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by sylve11: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2021
jayworld15:

Like the way your father, brothers, nephews, and uncles has done to you. I thought as much why you’re unintelligent and stupid. I never knew incest was breakfast when you were young in your family.

You should swear before the ladies swear that you haven’t conditioned, or put your boyfriend under intense pressure in robbing him of this and that, through your wants?

Asa matter of fact, that’s financial rape. You spewing the “ifs” and putting all the blames on the man (because you thought the “domestic misunderstanding can only means the man’s strength against the woman. Whereas, abuses, curses, nags and other acerbic attitude from the couple are part of domestic misunderstanding”) means you’ve had “intellectual rape” before and this turned you into a slowpoke.

What concerns my post concerns this your post?

Please, channel it to the right op. embarassed cool
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by jayworld15(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
sylve11:

What concerns my post concerns this your post?

Please, channel it to the right op. embarassed cool

I quoted that useless Sapphire or something. Sorry for the errors
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by jayworld15(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

modified:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair psychology and emotional damage?
What if the house was built by her or she contributed 70% to it? Have you thought about that?
Yes. If rape is defined as what is in the bolded below, then most of our boyfriends are rapists.
In fact if there are 10 rape cases in a day, 3 are committed by strangers while 7 are committed by people very close to us.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent."

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

modified:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair psychology and emotional damage?
What if the house was built by her or she contributed 70% to it? Have you thought about that?
Yes. If rape is defined as what is in the bolded below, then most of our boyfriends are rapists.
In fact if there are 10 rape cases in a day, 3 are committed by strangers while 7 are committed by people very close to us.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent."

another she male jn disguise
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2021
This are the type of ladies men should run away from.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by kabillionaire(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
She looks like a brothel ashawo.
sell her to ritualists and build another house.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by adajoe555: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

I don't date animals.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Cutie09(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
jayworld15:

Big hug for you sir, you're a smart dude
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Dncl2021: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

Saphiere you need to let go please, you are better than this. Forgive and forget stop the hatred for men.

I.pray you change how about if you've male child cuz you aren't lesbians
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by saphiere(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
jayworld15:

I quoted that useless Sapphire or something. Sorry for the errors
lalasticlala rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.