Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (43452 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Daddyvibez(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.
See ya mouth
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Fantazy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by aryzgreat: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na goat house be that or human house?

Poverty is indeed a bastard!

Imagine staying in that house for this sun? Kai
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Fantazy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

What are saying?
what would he do to her, to warrant this?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Worse to the point of her setting someone's house ablaze? Some of u r just so senseless ah swear.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
The future is tongue
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Fantazy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
When is said "Flee from Bitter women" you thought I was joking. You see the result?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by AgentGoat: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

What's the worse thing that would warrant arson?

The authority should interrogate the guy?

Your head is not correct at all.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:
D house self, I no understand
It is a dwelling......
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by alizma: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

How do you call these people northerners sef?

They can pass for indigenes of south, see dressing, see statue, see completion
They are not northerners, majority of them don't even understand the languages of the northerners talk more of being northerners themselves
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by deavicky(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Iron lady.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Teaser4:
Where is the house?
Which one you don build for yaself.

Note: If a person can burn a hut he/she can as well burn a skyscraper
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by HitRun(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Say what!?

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Looks like a generator house, dem Benue chicks are crazy.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Coldie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
omonnakoda:
It is a dwelling......
Dz guy u still dae nairaland cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Martinez39s(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Royaldave200(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Enoch07:
laugh wan kee me here ohhh see her face sef.

Lol... Like she isn't even remorseful, make God no allow us marry winch grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
The future is hoes.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Calitoscassius(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Where are the Future is female crew? grin

But wait oo! shocked Is that the house? my rabbits lives in a much better house. undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by smasher1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Y? Even if such exist, two wrongs don't make a right. She should be prosecuted to the full.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by emmanuel596(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Well said, better to quickly run away from a woman with anger issues.

Bible said it's better to sleep on a roof then share a bed with a scornful woman
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Tonyspecial(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Baawaa:
The guy should be thanking God,that she only burnt the house not him with the house.The lady is possessed
walahi
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Ournolly: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
I came rushing to see a house.
grin
In a serious note ; arson is a very seriously taken crime in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some houses for rearing goat or sheep are better than what I'm seeing here.
Well, that's women for yougrin grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuel596:

Bible said it's better to sleep on a roof then share a bed with a scornful woman

I'm living with one right now and I tell you the Bible is very correct on this.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Is this a house?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by smallsmall: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

Aaahaa, l know the first thing that will come to the head of you this Man-Hater, is to blame the Victim, afteral, he is a Male.
If the Victim was to be the Woman, you will change your tune.
Whoever do you this kain strong thing, that makes you so bitter towards Men, deserves an Award
I pray you find peace of mind sha
. grin grin

In other matters, Most Women are becoming extremely Violent nowadays and the days of calling them the 'weaker gender' are gone.
More like "Evil Gender", nowadays. angry
This sort of Women should face Maximum jail time for ARSON, as prescribed in Law, for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Teaser4(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
BBright1:

At least he didn't use his money on drinks
that's just sarcasm, at least landlord no dey disturb am...
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by smallsmall: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

I'm living with one right now and I tell you the Bible is very correct on this.

Just ensure you are very alert at all times, dont let one winch to use blade to decapitate you or set you on fire or poison your food.
We are in the "last days", strange things are happening.

I will suggest you drive her back to her Parents, before she harms you.
If Children are involved, provide for their care, if they must be with her but make sure she does not use such Children to Blackmail you or turn you to perpetual ATM for herself. undecided

BTW: Who are these silly fools who have never bought One Foot of Land for a Chicken Coop, in their Life insulting the poor Man over his House? angry
Life is about Wisdom, if he has the Wisdom to buy Land and build that small Block, l am certain that when he has more Money, he would build a mansion, God-willing.
But those of you that invest your Income in Beer and Pepper Soup, NaijaBet and Women, Una Eye go soon Clear.
I see "Elderly Versions" of your types begging somebody not even up to the age of their Son, for survival, having wasted their Youthful days.
Kontinue, u hear. undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Teaser4(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

My brother, I been wan laff when I first saw it, but I reflected: if anybody can put some cement, block, and zinc together in this era, no matter now humble, I have to praise them. Remember, not all fingers are the same, and it's not easy accomplishing anything nowadays.
nah cruise I dey catch with that question, you're absolutely brother, at least he don free from landlord wahala...
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by openmine(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Smh
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.