Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (43463 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/woman-allegedly-sets-her-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-misunderstanding-in-benue.html

This na the kind witch I believe say e dey........ poverty is so bad ... if you are not careful . All you think of is bad bad bad

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Ferrous(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Weird incidents always happen in Benue and Nasarawa
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Kalatium(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.
to a typical feminist , it is always the man's fault never the woman as if women don't ever do bad things.

Had it been it was a man that did this , you will start saying men are toxic and violent and wants to show he is a man but you now you can't admit it because it's your gender.

Double Standard.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by steveodo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
even in FCT you will see plenty of this type of house
Bornsinner7:
You mean to tell me that house is in the state capital??

Anyway leave matter for Mathias..

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Just imagine what she calls her belongings.. lol
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by smallsmall: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Have you lived with a wowan like this before because you know them very well?

Some decades back, l nearly married one like that but the prayers of my parents and the fact that l was very straight and helpful to her and her Parents, pushed her to the "point of no return". ..... and l could breathe again.
I can just imagining how my Life would have been, if l had married that Winch! Damn, l would have missed the Woman that was really meant for me, caring, beautiful, adoring and peaceful.

I am advocate of treating a lady nicely but dont let her use her femininity to take advantage of you.
Now, l counsel Couples on how to STAY together PEACEFULLY or Bleep-OFF PEACEFULLY in their individual directions
. grin grin undecided

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by dangotesmummy: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuel596:
If na me I for slap her to coma although I cant be involved with a babe that has anger issues 2 weeks in a relationship will tell you I don't accept a whole lot of women nonsense and I'm not easily manipulated.....stupid cunt
yinmu

When they tell you date women of your level or higher than you,you go dey find respect and submission up and down.now you don see the one below you lipsrsealed

See person wey he carry put for house.someone that has nothing to loose.see all her belongings.dirty looking clothes and pots.see all of her property lipsrsealed

How would someone like this know or understand all the sweat and pains that it took him for him to build that house even up to that level in today's economy?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

How do you call these people northerners sef?

They can pass for indigenes of south, see dressing, see statue, see completion
Benue people are not too different from Southern people. Vegetation, rainfall and food are similar. Food affects physique.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
I fear who no fear Benue gurls
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by PenelopeA(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Her belongings? Even onions follow? SMH
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Innomach(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Wait o,

How do you call these people northerners sef?

They can pass for indigenes of south, see dressing, see statue, see completion

So you think that every state in northern Nigeria are Hausa/Fulani?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Hersey(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You mean to tell me that house is in the state capital??

Anyway leave matter for Mathias..

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Just imagine what she calls her belongings.. lol

Jezzz! Your last sentence though LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by JaneYave(f): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Woman wey I dey see koro koro na im be girlfriend, abi? Call a woman a woman!
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/woman-allegedly-sets-her-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-misunderstanding-in-benue.html

Where is the house?
Is this all her possession?

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
All I see here is poverty and wretchedness. Even broke Nigerian men are not giving ladies peace.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
drkrest:

So na this one be House? Na room she burn no be house

A house is a single-unit residential building
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
All I see here is poverty and wretchedness. Even broke Nigerian men are not giving ladies peace.

Didnt she see d "poverty and wretchedness" before she started dating d guy?

By d way, how many block u don mould?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by sylve11: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

Na wa sad cool
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ehyaaa,and this house be like house wey the guy struggle to build.na wa o
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

modified:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair phycological and emotional damage?

U posted an article but u didn't read it. D first paragraph of d article u posted says:

"A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding."

Pls take note of d last four words in d excerpt above

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by sylve11: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked people are suffering in naija ooo.

Na so sad cool

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lolipopandy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Noticed most men love toxic and entitled partners, forgetting that they are like time bombs waiting to explode.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
If she rejects him because of poverty, mo*rons like you will say ladies are golddiggers.
lexy2014:

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by adajoe555: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair phycological and emotional damage?

That doesn't give her the right to burn down the house... just imagine she's even living with the guy.. no matter the misunderstanding why burn down his house... I won't agree with you on this one dear. call a spade a spade.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by JustJesse(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

Ehn?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by nakaman: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
na d boy friend house b dat?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If she rejects him because of poverty, mo*rons like you will say ladies are golddiggers.

Name calling doesn't answer simple questions:

When d guy toasted her, did she come to inform me?

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by nrexzy: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

Dis one just Dey seek attention....
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
Women are evil

Some women not all.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by emperordelis(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

What if you'd STFU and we continue to imagine you're foolish with a certain amount of sense than type this now and lose all the little sympathy we have for a deranged soul like yours...I no know who you be,but you be real mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53