Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (43457 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

modified:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair phycological and emotional damage?
STFU... chai, to slap u de hungry me badly..what kind of talk is this..
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Never Let Yourself be Carried Away by Any
Extreme Emotion.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by drkrest(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

A house is a single-unit residential building
Who ask you?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by willybaby(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
only you carry hand and leg go toast person when go burn your house later... wahala everywhere
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Masudlayi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
so na her belongings be this
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by drkrest(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
samwillyco1:

Show us the house you build
I will intentionally let this pass
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
Maybe the guy did something worse to her. The authority should interrogate the guy.

modified:

What if she was constantly raped by the guy? NB: Most guys rape their gfs. In fact, rape suspects are mostly people who are close to us.

What if she has done multiple abortions for the guy and he plans getting married to another girl?

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair phycological and emotional damage?
Women will twist any situation in their favour, they have and will never do anything wrong, you all are angels while men are the villains. I fear you specially, if you are still in support of what the lady did, sister your spouse is in big trouble.

At first, I was against dating a lady who's too frequent on social media, but on second thought, I found it a good thing. You can know how she thinks and respond to issues before it happens to you. Going through her feeds tells you more about her.

They would have burn her along with the house, make one babe/wife try destroy my property because of misunderstanding. She hasn't been born yet.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Pauljj: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by saphiere(f): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

U posted an article but u didn't read it. D first paragraph of d article u posted says:

"A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding."

Pls take note of d last four words in d excerpt above
And told you I didn't read it Mr. mind reader? And I think you need a brain surgery if you can't understand my post.
A lady sets her boyfriend's house ablaze due to domestic misunderstanding. Can't what I mentioned earlier lead to the misunderstanding? Or you think boyfriends don't rape their girlfriends?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Machinegun91(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair psychology and emotional damage?
What if the house was built by her or she contributed 70% to it? Have you thought about that?
The devil himself must be afraid of you. God forbid
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by angelfallz(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Martinez39s:

Why are you even engaging her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Mystery9(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You mean to tell me that house is in the state capital??

Anyway leave matter for Mathias..

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Just imagine what she calls her belongings.. lol
So for your state capital. Na every house be bungalow or story building?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Jackmj(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:

A girl that cannot afford a piece of block is burning another person's building??

Some Nigeria girls are evil.. in the name of relationship many young men are inviting problems into their lives

Mumu what of the slums in Lagos.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

A house is a building that can be rebuilt within a matter of time. But can we rebuild broken hearts? Can we repair psychology and emotional damage?
What if the house was built by her or she contributed 70% to it? Have you thought about that?
Yes. If rape is defined as what is in the bolded below, then most of our boyfriends are rapists.
In fact if there are 10 rape cases in a day, 3 are committed by strangers while 7 are committed by people very close to us.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent."

you need help
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Mystery9(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=hslbroker2 post=100997592][/quote]
It's explicit you know nothing about Benue state. Does the people of Benue look like hausas or Muslims to you? You your info, we know ourselves as middle beltians.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
And told you I didn't read it Mr. mind reader? And I think you need a brain surgery if you can't understand my post.
A lady sets her boyfriend's house ablaze due to domestic misunderstanding. Can't what I mentioned earlier lead to the misunderstanding? Or you think boyfriends don't rape their girlfriends?

Kindly show me how my comment relates to mind reading? How did u come to d conclusion that rape is involved in d issue?

Pls what is "domestic misunderstanding" and how does it relate to rape?

I understand ur post perfectly hence:

U posted an article but u didn't read it. D first paragraph of d article u posted says:

"A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding."

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
drkrest:

Who ask you?

U did..."So na this one be House?"
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
fear gender that can interact with snake
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Saig: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Even Abuja get suburb areas. It may not be in the heart of town but still within the territory. You should understand that.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by kmaster007: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
A woman has been arrested in Benue State after she allegedly set her boyfriend's house ablaze over a domestic misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/woman-allegedly-sets-her-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-misunderstanding-in-benue.html
she suld be thanking are god's dat no be mansion
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by fedorahat: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
As far as am concessioned you need a psychiatrist as soon as possible, you are far gone.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by saphiere(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Kindly show me how my comment relates to mind reading? How did u come to d conclusion that rape is involved in d issue?

You must be a mind reader or a seer to know that I didn't read the article. Rape does not lead to domestic misunderstanding/violence?
And please never you ever quote me again.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by IQUIT(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na uncompleted generator house I dey see oh cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
You must be a mind reader or a seer to know that I didn't read the article. Rape does not lead to domestic misunderstanding/violence?

U haven't answered my questions:

Pls take note of d last four words in d excerpt above.

I have quoted u again. What are u going to do about it?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by ThefemaleKing: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
I came to see the belongings... Is that an onion? angry
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

I have quoted u again. Pls what are u going to do about it?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Havertz10: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Everybody get pikin

See all of them inside poverty hold one one cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

If u say am a mind-reader, what will u call urself since u concluded that d bf raped his gf?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Emperor88(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

modified:

"WHAT IF"?

Yes. If rape is defined as what is in the bolded below, then most of our boyfriends are rapists.

In fact if there are 10 rape cases in a day, 3 are committed by strangers while 7 are committed by people very close to us.

"Rape is a type of sexual
assault usually involving sexual
intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent."

What if? What if? What if?
What if all you said was not the case...even if it was, the same police men that arrested her could have arrested the guy if she reported to the authorities.
Must you be sentimental in your judgement? Must you continue to live or associate with a rapist according to your story. You call it rape yet these ladies stats that it becomes repeated over and over again. Pls
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

But why are u always fixated on rape?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by Tundex911: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Firstly FEAR WOMAN, secondly FEAR NUT Lastly come FEAR NIGERIA...

SMH
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
drkrest:

I will intentionally let this pass

Sorry if you are offended by my write-up
but you should know that everything is level by level .
Finally the greatest achievement of a person could be another person's giveaway gift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.