Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Guys Pls Be Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Be Wise (3587 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Be Wise by pete1234: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
I am terribly heart broken at the moment, I played a fool all along, when I love I love with all my heart and soul I detest cheating or double dating, but lo and behold I have been stabbed in the heart by my girlfriend of three years.

She was misbehaving I asked her wat the issue is she said nothing, she came to my place the next day cooked for me and then broke the news

I don't really know what I feel for u, I have waited three yrs for u,someone is actively asking for my hand in marriage.

This is somone I told that in April I will visit her people even went ahead to put a call across reminding them.

During our last discussion I begged her saying if I do not go this April then she can give the guy a go ahead, unknown to me she had already in someway given the guy her word while we where in the relationship.

She now tells me it's too late, I pleaded she says none of us should call her for the next one month that she wants to think. Or confused.

I will never put my eggs in one basket ever again. I will be a super bad boy now as I am terribly torn in my heart.

Pls if u read carefully I spoke to her sister of my coming prior before this whole thing, is it still ok to call BK informing her that I will not come again

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by lilvicky68(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Girls like rushing into marriage as if they are about to expire like milk.. she doesn't love you..oga move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Greenishly: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
pete1234:
I am terribly heart broken at the moment, I played a fool all along, when I love I love with all my heart and soul I detest cheating or double dating, but lo and behold I have been stabbed in the heart by my girlfriend of three years.

She was misbehaving I asked her wat the issue is she said nothing, she came to my place the next day cooked for me and then broke the news

I don't really know what I feel for u, I have waited three yrs for u,someone is actively asking for my hand in marriage.

This is somone I told that in April I will visit her people even went ahead to put a call across reminding them.

During our last discussion I begged her saying if I do not go this April then she can give the guy a go ahead, unknown to me she had already in someway given the guy her word while we where in the relationship.

She now tells me it's too late, I pleaded she says none of us should call her for the next one month that she wants to think. Or confused.

I will never put my eggs in one basket ever again. I will be a super bad boy now as I am terribly torn in my heart.

Pls if u read carefully I spoke to her sister of my coming prior before this whole thing, is it still ok to call BK informing her that I will not come again
At the bolded

Welcome to the red pillers cool

16 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Lovethaa: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2021
I'll comment later ...
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by BabbanBura(m): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:

Need to hear the other side before dropping my thoughts. Meanwhile Kpele
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by TarOrfeeek: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Gen Gen Gen

Dem done break "redpill is for losers" heart.

He will now swallow the blackpill

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by iLegendd(m): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2021
No, you can't be a bad boy — it doesn't fit you. Beg her with a Benz and two cows.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Tonyreal49(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Today one of my foolish friend sent he’s girlfriend 90k for her school fees in delsu. She’s in 100lv

I fucke**d her before she traveled recently ���� grin

Be bad it will Help your soul
Fuc$K them all

27 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:

Let Her Go. Move On With Ur Life.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 22, 2021
gotta light up my Mary Jane first before advising you on the 411. it's a cold world

meanwhile, you need the pill wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by johnkey: 4:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Another fool bites the dust, I like when simps are being taught good lessons by these loose hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Randy100: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Rule no 1: Never beg a lady for marriage.

You broke this rule.

18 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by SarutobiEky(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Tonyreal49:
Today one of my foolish friend sent he’s girlfriend 90k for her school fees in delsu. She’s in 100lv

Fuc$K them all

Omo cold catch me. Your guy gave her 90k and she still had plans to fvxk you? Wtf. Why u no won tell your guy? Before dawan go return she go don fvxk different guys tire. See upcoming olosho

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Obakashdee(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Tonyreal49:

Fuc$K them all

Last week a female friend of mine came from ondo state bearing foodstuff and so on for her bf in Lagos, branched my place collect kpekus, gave her small change and sent her along to her bfs place..

Fk them all!
If you still believe one girl is a good girl I pity you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by blinking001(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Take the Redpil

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Life is too short for all these bitterness.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Reex12(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Obakashdee:

Last week a female friend of mine came from ondo state bearing foodstuff and so on for her bf in Lagos, branched my place collect kpekus, gave her small change and sent her along to her bfs place..

Fk them all!
If you still believe one girl is a good girl I pity you.
your a real nigga..the chic am currently banging is been bankrolled by her supposed fiance believing that she is studying hard in school grin and na she dey even pay for our lodging fee oh, my own na to drive her back

funny thing is i didnt even know she was engaged not until yesterday she recieved calls back to back and I inquired.. aswear e shock me to my marrow, I have to ghost this bitch asap..

I said fear hoes i repeat fear hoes

15 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by tosik(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Randy100:
Rule no 1: Never beg a lady for marriage.

You broke this rule.
Rule no 2.never ever love a lady too much..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Nemesis0147(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Tonyreal49:

Fuc$K them all
You are fu**kin your friend’s girlfriend?
Oh wrong na
That’s terrible bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Obakashdee(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Reex12:
your a real nigga..the chic am currently banging is been bankrolled by her supposed fiance believing that she is studying hard in school grin and na she dey even pay for our lodging fee oh, my own na to drive her back

funny thing is i didnt even know she was engaged not until yesterday she recieved calls back to back and I inquired.. aswear e shock me to my marrow, I have to ghost this bitch asap..

I said fear hoes i repeat fear hoes

Haha you the real nlgga my Gee, na she Dey even pay for lodge.. ghost am ASAP oo to avoid acid bath from bankroller

3 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Emotionss: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Op you can not and will never be a bad boy. You lack the criteria.

You can pretend to be one, but deep down you will always be a beta. grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Regtkh: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2021
imagine being lucky and not knowing it grin
Bro thank your stars...nah God save you.
All these girls aren't as important as we guys take them.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Regtkh: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
in most cases if you always have to publicly claim something..then there is a huge chance that you are not that thing.
Emotionss:
Op you can not and will never be a bad boy. You lack the criteria.

You can pretend to be one, but deep down you will always be a beta. grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by ictjobber: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2021
She did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by ictjobber: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Girls like rushing into marriage as if they are about to expire like milk.. she doesn't love you..oga move on

It’s not always about love... unlike guys, girls have expiry date.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by heniford2: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:

guy thank your god and move on....tell her she can marry whoever she wan marry u self no dey interested again
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Emotionss: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Regtkh:
in most cases if you always have to publicly claim something..then there is a huge chance that you are not that thing.

Yes in most cases. But sometimes a man is what he says he is.

Any man that begs/apologize to a woman when he did or says nothing to warrant such can and will never be a Redpiller.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by indodon(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2021
tosik:

Rule no 2.never ever love a lady too much..
rule no 3. Never love a lady if she's not yo mama

6 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by DeusMagnus: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
actually, if they don't rush into it, they will expire. So, yes, they have to rush into. They look for who is ready and marry that person.
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by doubleE70: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
iLegendd:
No, you can't be a bad boy — it doesn't fit you. Beg her with a Benz and two cows.

seriously

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by scofield114: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2021
similar thing happened to my friend just 3days ago yesterday he spent one and a half hour complainng to me while i was listening to him wth redpill sense nd pretending like i care and at the end he advised me to continue my way dont be in relationship. #HE WAS VERY NICE TO HER WHEN THEY TOGETHER BUT SHE DUMPED HIS ASS FOR A RICHER DUDE
Re: Guys Pls Be Wise by Kiaso(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2021
pete1234:

Move on
Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only These Two Nigerian Celebrities Are “celebrity To Other Celebrities “. / What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? / Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.