Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . (1723 Views)

Any Woman Who Does Not Contribute Anything During The Wedding Is A Liability / How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / 3 Year Relationship Goes Sour Over Whatapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by mascot345: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
One year plus relationship. My girlfriend brought only tooth pick and gave me an art work of 2k or 3k for my birthday. Nothing much. She has never contributed a dime in the relationship.

She is asking me to marry her ...

I told her capital NO. She is still a student too.

She only gave good sex... She doesn't disappoint.

Can u marry such lady...

https://www.nairaland.com/6511556/girlfriend-finally-dumped-me-today#100886496.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Hardgun: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
What did you want a student to contribute Handout??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by ikillbrokegirls: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Don't date broke girls, especially nigerian girls they are useless.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just date her for the sex only. She wont die due to break up

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by mascot345: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hardgun:
What did you want a student to contribute Handout??

I am telling you o.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by mascot345: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cutehector:
Just date her for the sex only. She wont die due to break up

Thanks bro. I appreciate your advice.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by habsydiamond(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Marrying a lady that can't contribute is like fetching water inside a basket... At the end of the day all na loss.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by mascot345: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
Marrying a lady that can't contribute is like fetching water inside a basket... At the end of the day all na loss.

U are 100% right. Thanks man I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
mascot345:

U are 100% right. Thanks man I appreciate.
u re welcome my Oga

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Akuruoulo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
MARRY A BROKE GAL, AND COME THANK ME LATER.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Reex12(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
80% of Nigerian girls cant contribute anything to relationship except pussy, which is now as cheap as water

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
I rather spend my time and sub watching xvideos than see myself falling for the trap of one Nigerian girl..

Dem no worth one second of my HBP at alllllllll

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
lol pkele
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
A year.

It's so obvious that many guys think material things are the basic of contribution in relationship .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by GeneralPula: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
If I’m with a girl that’s not offering anything aside from sex, then she’s automatically a hoe for ma mind!

Only a hoe don’t have anything to offer a man aside sex..

Hoes don’t usually have anything running than their puccy !

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Kudducini(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Japaaa
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by mascot345: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
A year.

It's so obvious that many guys think material things are the basic of contribution in relationship .

ok bro,, please. What should I aspect from her.

What do you think,,, she can offer in the relationship. I am not talking about the material things.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by DSC7: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
One of the reasons i am still Single.....

Can't marry who is not industrious or a liability.....

I no send her money but atleast she should have something doing......
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by SILENTandSMART2: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
mascot345:

What do you think,,, she can offer in the relationship. I am not talking about the material things.

You can't be expecting a girl dat is in school to get money and if she can't support you with advise , achievement tips etc

Same as for boys , if you think she don't offer anything at all you can leave her

I don't know why you guys end up complaining about this when their is time to discover all this things but nah love you go dey shout up and down

Using my philosophical reasoning i will know the type of person she is within a week , learn to explore things rather than chasing pussy up and down , all this complains is completely useless

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by DEMZEE(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
mascot345:
One year plus relationship. My girlfriend brought only tooth pick and gave me an art work of 2k or 3k for my birthday. Nothing much. She has never contributed a dime in the relationship.

She is asking me to marry her ...

I told her capital NO. She is still a student too.

She only gave good sex... She doesn't disappoint.

Can u marry such lady...

https://www.nairaland.com/6511556/girlfriend-finally-dumped-me-today#100886496.

To b taken care of financially or being supported financially is a foolish thing to b expected from a guy from his babe in the relationship. She's ur flight attendant and not the co-pilot. She's ur assistant and not ur CEO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by DEMZEE(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
mascot345:

Is she submissive, is she feminine, is she loyal, is she young. Does she give you peace.

But if u are broke and u are in ur 20s and u are in a serious relationship with a lady then u must be stupid

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

A female is only a marriage material if she could assist the one she claim to love with prayers, lot of business ideas,like a female with brains who could create effective communication between her and her guy,a decent girl,a girl you could be proud of forever, suchlike.
There are many qualities one could find in a wife material..
I just give a hint smiley
I could see more than those qualities in myself,and that's a reason why I could give you such hint smiley
Guys and females should watch out for other qualities in the one they wish to marry..
I wish you success
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Vinnie2000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
@the OP!!..
You nor even Happy say you see Pucci to dey Flexx?
Some Guy men dey Spend like Kilode, Yet, even To get peck or kiss na Wahala..
Bobby na NO GO AREA for Dem.. cheesy grin

So just dey enjoy the Pucci,ok?..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . by Savedday: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do / Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.